Houston's chemical pollution and Trump's firing half the EPA will revive that debate after Harvey.

So you're saying over 200 scientific organizations around the world, haven't observed, measured or quantified anything these past 50 years? Are you calling the data (on sea levels and temperatures) NOAA receives from their buoy's, doesn't constitute a shred of evidence?

Boy I feel so embarrassed for you the first science organization in your link

1. Academy of Athens
  2. Academy of Science of Mozambique

I clicked said file not found...

Some fucking idiot just putting names together in a link doesn't mean a damn thing.btw who do you think these organizations get their info from? ...the IPCC, NOAA , NASA..

2. So you think 13 years of ocean temperature records are significant?

Ocean temperture records
Here you go: Academy of Athens

Sorry, buddy, it's all the scientific organizations in the world. A know-nothing person with zero education or experience in any of these fields is not presenting a challenge to accepted theories, supported by mountains of mutually supportive evidence, by naysaying and parroting blogs he doesn't even understandf. You are delusional to think that you are, and it is embarrassing, bizarre behavior.

Dude I have 34 years of temperature reading equipment knowledge, I am a fucking expert...

2. And now your totally embarrassing yourself, like numb nuts did, where in your link does they say man is causing climate change?
"Dude I have 34 years of temperature reading equipment knowledge, I am a fucking expert..."

....at reading fucking temperature equipment.. In fact, you sound even more absurd now. "Since I read temperature equipment for 34 years, I have outsmarted all the oceanographers, geologists, climatologists, biologists, physicists.... welp, pretty much everyone! Except those smart, fossil-fuel industry-funded lying bloggers. I learn something new from them every day!"

oooooooookay!

and it was not claimed that the link said anything about climate change. It is just a link to their website. Are you suggesting they did not endorse the scientific consensus? No? then shaddup.

Get the fuck over yourself who said anything I was smarter , just saying I know the history and a expert at the technology and human nature..

2..why would I bother to click the link, I already knew they existed you needle dick moron...

I wanted to know what they really said, research on climate change .

A typical sheep you are, someone says 200 scientific organizations say climate change is man made and you are to fucking stupid to research the organization"s

View attachment 150204

"Get the fuck over yourself who said anything I was smarter "

You are smarter than them all, or they are all lying, or a mix of the two.. Pick your poison. Any of them are absurd.

1. Academy of Athens

Some fucking idiot just putting names together in a link doesn't mean a damn thing.btw who do you think these organizations get their info from? ...the IPCC, NOAA , NASA..

Ocean temperture records

Sorry, buddy, it's all the scientific organizations in the world. A know-nothing person with zero education or experience in any of these fields is not presenting a challenge to accepted theories, supported by mountains of mutually supportive evidence, by naysaying and parroting blogs he doesn't even understandf. You are delusional to think that you are, and it is embarrassing, bizarre behavior.

Dude I have 34 years of temperature reading equipment knowledge, I am a fucking expert...

2. And now your totally embarrassing yourself, like numb nuts did, where in your link does they say man is causing climate change?
"Dude I have 34 years of temperature reading equipment knowledge, I am a fucking expert..."

....at reading fucking temperature equipment.. In fact, you sound even more absurd now. "Since I read temperature equipment for 34 years, I have outsmarted all the oceanographists, geologists, climatologists, biologists.... welp, pretty much everyone! Except those smart, fossil-fuel industry-funded lying bloggers. I learn something new from them every day!"

oooooooookay!
And not one shred of empirical evidence to support your name calling... No quantifiable observed evidence or repeatable science...
""Since I read temperature equipment for 34 years, I have outsmarted all the oceanographists, geologists, climatologists, biologists.... welp, pretty much everyone! "

That's not name-calling, that is me mocking you google-educated deniers. Like this: "But I know so much about this topic ... now let me proceed to vomit the same, tired denier talking points as any GED trucker with free WiFi at the overnight truck stop."

I have more, wanna hear 'em?

Once again when you were reading comics I was reading popular science, popular mechanics .now are you going to stop deflecting needle dick and post a link on the acedmey of Athens research is on man made climate change or what?

Riiiiight.... the global scientific community is all dishonest, and you, a blog-educated person who appears to know less than nothing about any of this, has outsmarted them all. Ooooookay!

Wrong! You don't have any scientists or science on your side. That's why you're getting rid of all of them at the EPA. If you were right, you wouldn't be trying to silence opposing views.

He doesn't really set the bar all that high. I'm embarrassed he's one of my countrymen.

Looks like the Idiot bar is set pretty low...

So you believe the 77 papers that Cook kept and ignore the other 16,944 papers that say you all are full of shit...

I am embarrassed that you call your self a scientist when it is glaringly obvious that you are not, and both of you spout left wing talking points even when those lies have been shown fraud over and over again..

Pathetic ignoramus is what I would label you ... That bar is pretty much ground level..
"Pathetic ignoramus is what I would label you ."

who cares what you label anyone? You are on the wrong side of science and history. You are not producing and will not ever produce any scientific research. You know less than nothing about this topic, yet think you have outsmarted people who have dedicated their lives to it by Googling for agreeable blogs and regurgitating them. it's embarrassing to watch.

There it is.. the Appeal to authority even when your authorities are being shown frauds and liars..

Please provide the empirically observed evidence to prove that man is solely responsible for all warming post 1900.. I'll wait..
"There it is.. the Appeal to authority even when your authorities are being shown frauds and liars.."

Neither you nor anyone else has shown any significant amount fraud or lies that affect the theories. None. That's because there isn't any because it is an absurd idea to claim this vast conspiracy You suffer from delusions of grandeur, and clearly cannot even see how embarrassingly bizarre your own behavior is.

....at reading fucking temperature equipment.. In fact, you sound even more absurd now. "Since I read temperature equipment for 34 years, I have outsmarted all the oceanographists, geologists, climatologists, biologists.... welp, pretty much everyone! Except those smart, fossil-fuel industry-funded lying bloggers. I learn something new from them every day!"

oooooooookay!
And not one shred of empirical evidence to support your name calling... No quantifiable observed evidence or repeatable science...
""Since I read temperature equipment for 34 years, I have outsmarted all the oceanographists, geologists, climatologists, biologists.... welp, pretty much everyone! "

That's not name-calling, that is me mocking you google-educated deniers. Like this: "But I know so much about this topic ... now let me proceed to vomit the same, tired denier talking points as any GED trucker with free WiFi at the overnight truck stop."

Well, well.. We have ourselves a google scholar and left wing talking points idiot who is devoid of facts and science.. I hope your being paid well for posting BS..

Now tell me Einstein, why has the IPCC reduced the climate sensitivity of CO2 from 6.0 deg C Per doubling to just 0.5 deg C per doubling? And while your at it, tell me why the LOG of CO2 tells us that trace gas is supposed to be capable of 1.8 deg C per doubling and yet we have yet to see 0.6 deg C rise?
"Now tell me Einstein, why has the IPCC reduced the climate sensitivity of CO2 from 6.0 deg C Per doubling to just 0.5 deg C per doubling?"

Go to their website and find out. i'm not your mommy.

1. Academy of Athens

Ocean temperture records

....at reading fucking temperature equipment.. In fact, you sound even more absurd now. "Since I read temperature equipment for 34 years, I have outsmarted all the oceanographers, geologists, climatologists, biologists, physicists.... welp, pretty much everyone! Except those smart, fossil-fuel industry-funded lying bloggers. I learn something new from them every day!"

oooooooookay!

and it was not claimed that the link said anything about climate change. It is just a link to their website. Are you suggesting they did not endorse the scientific consensus? No? then shaddup.

Get the fuck over yourself who said anything I was smarter , just saying I know the history and a expert at the technology and human nature..

2..why would I bother to click the link, I already knew they existed you needle dick moron...

A typical sheep you are, someone says 200 scientific organizations say climate change is man made and you are to fucking stupid to research the organization"s

View attachment 150204

You are smarter than them all, or they are all lying, or a mix of the two.. Pick your poison. Any of them are absurd.

Listen you little cock sucker are you going to debate or just deflect?

oooooooookay!

Once again when you were reading comics I was reading popular science, popular mechanics .now are you going to stop deflecting needle dick and post a link on the acedmey of Athens research is on man made climate change or what?
"I was reading popular science, popular mechanics ."

Oh, well then, there you have it! haha.... oh man .... dude...

So, are they all lying, incompetent, or both? do tell.

oooooooookay!

View attachment 150204

Am I going to debate accepted scientific theories with a bunch of blog-educated deniers? Negative, ghost rider.

No, that's an exercise for a freshman college course. Hint: it always ends the same way.

I am way more interested in the other stuff you need to account for, especially this grand conspiracy or grand incompetence, whichever the case may be. I'm all ears, like your avatar.

Looks like the Idiot bar is set pretty low...

So you believe the 77 papers that Cook kept and ignore the other 16,944 papers that say you all are full of shit...

I am embarrassed that you call your self a scientist when it is glaringly obvious that you are not, and both of you spout left wing talking points even when those lies have been shown fraud over and over again..

Pathetic ignoramus is what I would label you ... That bar is pretty much ground level..

who cares what you label anyone? You are on the wrong side of science and history. You are not producing and will not ever produce any scientific research. You know less than nothing about this topic, yet think you have outsmarted people who have dedicated their lives to it by Googling for agreeable blogs and regurgitating them. it's embarrassing to watch.

There it is.. the Appeal to authority even when your authorities are being shown frauds and liars..

Please provide the empirically observed evidence to prove that man is solely responsible for all warming post 1900.. I'll wait..
"There it is.. the Appeal to authority even when your authorities are being shown frauds and liars.."

Neither you nor anyone else has shown any significant amount fraud or lies that affect the theories. None. That's because there isn't any because it is an absurd idea to claim this vast conspiracy You suffer from delusions of grandeur, and clearly cannot even see how embarrassingly bizarre your own behavior is.

oooooooookay!

Well, well.. We have ourselves a google scholar and left wing talking points idiot who is devoid of facts and science.. I hope your being paid well for posting BS..

Now tell me Einstein, why has the IPCC reduced the climate sensitivity of CO2 from 6.0 deg C Per doubling to just 0.5 deg C per doubling? And while your at it, tell me why the LOG of CO2 tells us that trace gas is supposed to be capable of 1.8 deg C per doubling and yet we have yet to see 0.6 deg C rise?
"Now tell me Einstein, why has the IPCC reduced the climate sensitivity of CO2 from 6.0 deg C Per doubling to just 0.5 deg C per doubling?"

SO you do not know and you are spouting Bull Shit Talking Points... Noted..

Now you little millennial piece of shit.. Get out of mommy's basement, get a job, and quit sucking off of your mommy..

No matter how many forms are filled out, nor how many hours it takes to fill out those forms, not a single environmental disaster will be averted by the filling out of forms.

Those are the regulations that were overturned and well they should be.

oooooooookay!

View attachment 150204

Am I going to debate accepted scientific theories with a bunch of blog-educated deniers? Negative, ghost rider.

No, that's an exercise for a freshman college course. Hint: it always ends the same way.

I am way more interested in the other stuff you need to account for, especially this grand conspiracy or grand incompetence, whichever the case may be. I'm all ears, like your avatar.
LOL

Your nothing but a troll...
Dont feed the troll.JPG

oooooooookay!

View attachment 150204

Once again needle dick, still won't post the research of the acedmey of Athens did on man made climate change..of course you won't you will be like the original poster and just parrot 200 science organization"s like a good propaganda tool that you are.

oooooooookay!

Now you little millennial piece of shit.. Get our of mommy's basement, get a job, and quit sucking off of your mommy..
You can get as mad at me as you like and call me anything you like. It doesn't have any bearing on the idea that you goobers think you have outsmarted the global scientific community, or you are claiming they are liars. It seems like a mix of both. As we already know, you say it's both.

It is right to point out how ridiculous and bizarre these claims are. You get to own them. And you should reap the rewards of ownership.

oooooooookay!

View attachment 150204

The little puke is not here to debate. He is here to stop the information flow. He is here to disrupt the information, nothing more.

Now you little millennial piece of shit.. Get our of mommy's basement, get a job, and quit sucking off of your mommy..
You can get as mad at me as you like and call me anything you like. It doesn't have any bearing on the idea that you goobers think you have outsmarted the global scientific community, or you are claiming they are liars. It seems like a mix of both. As we already know, you say it's both.

It is right to point out how ridiculous and bizarre these claims are. You get to own them. And you should reap the rewards of ownership.

All projection on your point needle dick, the only one who says it's a grand conspiracy is your side....we just don't have all the data to come to a conclusion.

oooooooookay!

View attachment 150204

Once again needle dick, still won't post the research of the acedmey of Athens did on man made climate change..of course you won't you will be like the original poster and just parrot 200 science organization"s like a good propaganda tool that you are.
"still won't post the research of the acedmey of Athens did on man made climate change."

What a ridiculous idea... as if every scientific society or researcher who is a member (like, the US Geological Society, which also endorses the consensus) has to repeat the work of all the others. Nobody even implied such a claim, and to imply, much less directly expect them to have done this is just really stupid. The point was the consensus of the major scientific organizations around the globe.

Now, back to the question: All incompetent, all liars, or a mix of both?

oooooooookay!

View attachment 150204

The little puke is not here to debate. He is here to stop the information flow. He is here to disrupt the information, nothing more.

I know he can't debate he is like 19 years old ..

All projection on your point needle dick, the only one who says it's a grand conspiracy is your side....we just don't have all the data to come to a conclusion.
".we just don't have all the data to come to a conclusion."

What conclusion is that? "a conclusion"... there's only one, eh? Uhhh....

Scientists have come to some conclusions, and you are saying they are false. Own it. Incompetent, liars, or a mix of both?

View attachment 150204

"still won't post the research of the acedmey of Athens did on man made climate change."

What a ridiculous idea... as if every scientific society or researcher who is a member (like, the US Geological Society, which also endorses the consensus) has to repeat the work of all the others. Nobody even implied such a claim, and to imply, much less directly expect them to have done this is just really stupid. The point was the consensus of the major scientific organizations around the globe.

Now, back to the question: All incompetent, all liars, or a mix of both?

Of course you and the original poster did, so know you telling us they agree just to get grant money?

Yup that's part of it.

LOL

Your nothing more than an ignorant troll..

Natural variation can be shown to be totally responsible for the current rise in temp and you have shown nothing to prove otherwise. The IPCC models all fail without exception and thus any predictions they have made are crap.

You refuse to show empirical evidence of any kind and choose to call names while spewing hate and vile BS...

Put up or Shut up!

Your move...

I didn't as for evidence that the warming is "only" man made. I asked for a single piece of evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...feel free to provide a single piece of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the claim that man is even a statistically significant contributor to the global climate...you won't find any actual evidence that supports that claim either. We are so far from the boundaries of natural variability that there isn't even a trace of a human fingerprint in the global climate.
Arguing against climate change, is as stupid as arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes.
So as a solution to plane crashes you plan on abolishing the law of gravity?
How you going to prove that man made gravity causes more plane crashes than natural gravity?

".we just don't have all the data to come to a conclusion."

What conclusion is that? "a conclusion"... there's only one, eh? Uhhh....

Scientists have come to some conclusions, and you are saying they are false. Own it. Incompetent, liars, or a mix of both?

Post the conclusion"s of the 200 science organization's..that you want to parrot ..what did all 200 agree on?

Once again you sheep that's why I started to click on the fucking links...don't give me names, any moron can post names, give me what their research was.

Forum List

Back