Houston Kneelers Got Punished

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Tonight, on national TV, the Houston Texans got beat up bad by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Score was 34 to 6. It could easily have been 42-6, but the Steelers just ran out the clock on their last possession.

I could just hear the Steelers saying "We'll whip their butts for disrespecting our national anthem and our country."
And whip their butts they did. Serves the Texans right.

Good job Steelers. :biggrin:

Don't feel sorry for the people of Houston. Their baseball team won the World Series.

Meh.....no one in Houston predicted a playoff spot let alone going anywhere past that when Watson went down.
Add Watt,Merciless and Watson and all the other injured and this team is fuked!

Tonight, on national TV, the Houston Texans got beat up bad by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Score was 34 to 6. It could easily have been 42-6, but the Steelers just ran out the clock on their last possession.

I could just hear the Steelers saying "We'll whip their butts for disrespecting our national anthem and our country."

Not only do the Steelers approve, they refused to even leave the locker room at one point. The score does NOT reflect their advocacy. In fact, the NFL has just increased Soros' hold on them by promising to help fund his .org indoctrination.
They are kneeling to a white man in Brussels whose greatest achievement is to take our country to it's knees. Pathetic.

Not only do the Steelers approve, they refused to even leave the locker room at one point. The score does NOT reflect their advocacy. In fact, the NFL has just increased Soros' hold on them by promising to help fund his .org indoctrination.
They are kneeling to a white man in Brussels whose greatest achievement is to take our country to it's knees. Pathetic.
Hate to say it but American blacks are the easiest duped suckers in the world.

Kapernick claims they're oppressed, and they all fall in line. Never mind that they've gotten Affirmative Action for 50 years.

Obama claims police brutality and they go out and riot. Never mind that black juries refuted Obama repeatedly.

The fact that Houston players knelt has nothing to do with the beating. The fact that the Texans have lost the best players they have is what did it. They are 4-11 for the season. Try not to confuse the loss with anything political or patriotic. Jacksonville players knelt for the National Anthem in London in response to Trump saying players who did so should lose their jobs. And the Jaguars beat the Steelers like a redheaded stepchild.

Must be nice to have this effervescent an imagination. Too bad the imaginer can't put it to productive use.

Nothing more credible in a post about George Soros, than seeing it's posted by a wag running a photoshop of Soros in her own sigline.

I don't know about this HOU coach? Over-rated O'Brien. One gear. Zero flexibility. I have not seen many good games from HOU in many years. Marty Shottenhiemer part2. Run it up the middle down 20-0 in the 3rd quarter.......Punt.....Punt. yawning....

Last edited:

Nothing more credible in a post about George Soros, than seeing it's posted by a wag running a photoshop of Soros in her own sigline.

This wasn't a post about Soros. It was a post about the Steelers kissing Soros ass. The Steelers don't know what my sig line is. They support Soros, period. A white man, hell bent on dividing our nation until there is no more nation to divide.
NFL inks deal with George Soros linked social justice groups

This wasn't a post about Soros. It was a post about the Steelers kissing Soros ass. The Steelers don't know what my sig line is. They support Soros, period. A white man, hell bent on dividing our nation until there is no more nation to divide.
NFL inks deal with George Soros linked social justice groups

And that wasn't a post about Soros either. It was a post about you.

The fact that Houston players knelt has nothing to do with the beating. The fact that the Texans have lost the best players they have is what did it. They are 4-11 for the season. Try not to confuse the loss with anything political or patriotic. Jacksonville players knelt for the National Anthem in London in response to Trump saying players who did so should lose their jobs. And the Jaguars beat the Steelers like a redheaded stepchild.
OP is satire. Try laughing once in a while. :biggrin:

I laugh more than anyone I know. Often at your posts. But given some of the ridiculous things you have posted here, it is very hard to tell.

Must be nice to have this effervescent an imagination. Too bad the imaginer can't put it to productive use.
I just did. :biggrin:

I laugh more than anyone I know. Often at your posts. But given some of the ridiculous things you have posted here, it is very hard to tell.
Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if you just weren',t so information-deprived. Wanna try my Islamization Quiz and find out how much you don't know ? :biggrin:

All this will stop, just as soon as Trump issues an EO repealing the First Amendment.
Liberals like to dream out loud. :laugh:

Lets see, who do we know on these forums that wants to use law enforcement to restrict speech or punish someone for voicing an opinion?
Law enforcement can only restrict speech within the parameters of what is the law. You got a problem with the law or law enforcement ?

Forum List

Back