Houston Kneelers Got Punished

The word "dumbass" can hardly be considered "abusive, nasty, immoral, and illegal". In fact, you have called people far worse.
But I didn't commit a crime. You did (3rd degree felony,).But I've already let it drop. You want to revive it now ,?

You dropped it? You ran away from it. You made a ridiculous claim and then ran when confronted by a request for any actual evidence.

In one post you said hundreds of people are in prison for calling a senior citizen a name. And you can't find one news article about it?
I didn't say I could or couldn't. :laugh:. But I',,m posting from a lousy little cell phone right now, and I'm almost out of data.

I'll do the rest when I get to the library and have an actual computer + unlimited data. (maybe tomorrow)

And I've handed you your ass in this forum enough times for you to know that it would be a cold day in hell when I would ever find it conceivable to run from little information-deprived you. HaHaHa :biggrin:

Handed me my ass?? LMAO!!!! Too funny. Thanks for the post-Xmas laugh!
Handed you your ass again, showing how you stumbled into committing a felony, in front of millions of witnesses.

And now you're foaming at the mouth, petrified over it. You can't stop talking about it, when everyone else (me included) have moved on to other stuff. :rolleyes:

Petrified? LMAO!! Not even close. I think your claim is hilarious!

I simply choose to continue to hold your feet to the fire over your lies. You want to be able to say "I've moved on to other threads" and have everyone forget it. I like showing idiots to be idiots.

Tonight, on national TV, the Houston Texans got beat up bad by the Pittsburgh Steelers. Score was 34 to 6. It could easily have been 42-6, but the Steelers just ran out the clock on their last possession.

I could just hear the Steelers saying "We'll whip their butts for disrespecting our national anthem and our country."
And whip their butts they did. Serves the Texans right.

Good job Steelers. :biggrin:
This post is funny because the Steelers have not only knelt a lot, but they even refused to be on the field during the anthem; while Houston was the team that went the longest without kneeling until their owner implied they were his property, and after that they went back to not kneeling :laugh:

You really have to wonder at what might have been for the Texassans if not for all the injuries to great players. Their defense, if healthy is terrific. Their rookie QB Watson was just tearing up the league until he got hurt. Would like to see this matchup again with healthy teams.

But I didn't commit a crime. You did (3rd degree felony,).But I've already let it drop. You want to revive it now ,?

You dropped it? You ran away from it. You made a ridiculous claim and then ran when confronted by a request for any actual evidence.

In one post you said hundreds of people are in prison for calling a senior citizen a name. And you can't find one news article about it?
I didn't say I could or couldn't. :laugh:. But I',,m posting from a lousy little cell phone right now, and I'm almost out of data.

I'll do the rest when I get to the library and have an actual computer + unlimited data. (maybe tomorrow)

And I've handed you your ass in this forum enough times for you to know that it would be a cold day in hell when I would ever find it conceivable to run from little information-deprived you. HaHaHa :biggrin:

Handed you your ass again, showing how you stumbled into committing a felony, in front of millions of witnesses.

And now you're foaming at the mouth, petrified over it. You can't stop talking about it, when everyone else (me included) have moved on to other stuff. :rolleyes:

I simply choose to continue to hold your feet to the fire over your lies. You want to be able to say "I've moved on to other threads" and have everyone forget it. I like showing idiots to be idiots.

Actually, I have thought that Protect.moved on, without his luggage, years ago......

Last edited:

Actually, I have thought that Protect., moved on, without his luggage, years ago......
After all that I taught you ? You're welcome. :biggrin:

Whoa! My "lies" ? Well, you'll have to show where I've EVER lied in this forum. No you're not getting away with that.

Whoa! My "lies" ? Well, you'll have to show where I've EVER lied in this forum. No you're not getting away with that.

YOu said hundreds of people are in jail for calling a senior citizen a name. I say you are lying. You still haven't posted a single link. Come on and show some numbers of people who got put in prison for calling a senior citizen a name.

Another cool thing about this game was the TV broadcast kept showing a graphic saying Merry Christmas.

Take that all you do-gooder, PC freaks. :biggrin:

Another cool thing about this game was the TV broadcast kept showing a graphic saying Merry Christmas.

Take that all you do-gooder, PC freaks. :biggrin:

The game was played on Xmas day. Why wouldn't they say Merry Christmas? The reason people say "Happy Holidays" is to include the people who celebrate the +/-29 other holidays that happen during this season. But I don't think any others happen on the 25th.

The game was played on Xmas day. Why wouldn't they say Merry Christmas? The reason people say "Happy Holidays" is to include the people who celebrate the +/-29 other holidays that happen during this season. But I don't think any others happen on the 25th.
images

YOu said hundreds of people are in jail for calling a senior citizen a name. I say you are lying. You still haven't posted a single link. Come on and show some numbers of people who got put in prison for calling a senior citizen a name.
Provide proof, Mr Accuser. Burden of proof is on the accuser - in this case, YOU. :biggrin:

Provide proof, Mr Accuser. Burden of proof is on the accuser - in this case, YOU. :biggrin:

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.
It's on YOU to prove YOUR claim. >> ("I say you are lying") I can wait a while. :biggrin:

You made a claim prior to that. And I asked for proof of that claim several times before I posted that you were lying. Your failure to provide any proof led to my belief that there was none.

As you said, "It's on YOU to prove YOUR claim.". You claimed hundreds of people were in prison for violating the law you quoted. Provide proof.

You made a claim prior to that. And I asked for proof of that claim several times before I posted that you were lying. Your failure to provide any proof led to my belief that there was none.

As you said, "It's on YOU to prove YOUR claim.". You claimed hundreds of people were in prison for violating the law you quoted. Provide proof.

It's on YOU to prove YOUR claim. >> ("I say you are lying") I can wait a while. :biggrin:

Oh, so you refuse to answer a challenge to your claims, but demand that others prove their claims?

I called you out on your claim that hundreds of people went to prison for calling senior citizens bad names. I called you out on that several times. YOu refused to answer with ANY evidence that your claim was not a lie.

I also called you out on the several times BEFORE I said you were lying. So answer my challenge and I will answer yours. Or I will apologize.

I don't know about this HOU coach? Over-rated O'Brien. One gear. Zero flexibility. I have not seen many good games from HOU in many years. Marty Shottenhiemer part2. Run it up the middle down 20-0 in the 3rd quarter.......Punt.....Punt. yawning....

Did you not see how he utilized Watson?
He was leading the league in TD's before he got hurt.

You really have to wonder at what might have been for the Texassans if not for all the injuries to great players. Their defense, if healthy is terrific. Their rookie QB Watson was just tearing up the league until he got hurt. Would like to see this matchup again with healthy teams.

I dont think the Jags will be winning the division next year if everyone comes back healthy.

Oh, so you refuse to answer a challenge to your claims, but demand that others prove their claims?

I called you out on your claim that hundreds of people went to prison for calling senior citizens bad names. I called you out on that several times. YOu refused to answer with ANY evidence that your claim was not a lie.

I also called you out on the several times BEFORE I said you were lying. So answer my challenge and I will answer yours. Or I will apologize.
I don't refuse to answer anything .I don't have internet service. only reason I'm typing now is I'm in the VA hospital ER, and they have WiFi. Also, been really busy with a sick cat with hepatic lipiosis (have to force feed her every 2 hours). And I ran out of phone talk minutes really early this month.

I'll answer your challenge. I'll get to it.

What's your excuse ?

Last edited:

I don't refuse to answer anything .I don't have internet service. only reason I'm typing now is I'm in the VA hospital ER, and they have WiFi. Also, been really busy with a sick cat with hepatic lipiosis (have to force feed her every 2 hours). And I ran out of phone talk minutes really early this month.

I'll answer your challenge. I'll get to it.

What's your excuse ?

No excuse needed. My answer relies on yours.

Forum List

Back