Houston Kneelers Got Punished

The fact that Houston players knelt has nothing to do with the beating. The fact that the Texans have lost the best players they have is what did it. They are 4-11 for the season. Try not to confuse the loss with anything political or patriotic. Jacksonville players knelt for the National Anthem in London in response to Trump saying players who did so should lose their jobs. And the Jaguars beat the Steelers like a redheaded stepchild.
OP is satire. Try laughing once in a while. :biggrin:

I laugh more than anyone I know. Often at your posts. But given some of the ridiculous things you have posted here, it is very hard to tell.
Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if you just weren',t so information-deprived. Wanna try my Islamization Quiz and find out how much you don't know ? :biggrin:

Information deprived? Hardly.

All this will stop, just as soon as Trump issues an EO repealing the First Amendment.
Liberals like to dream out loud. :laugh:

Lets see, who do we know on these forums that wants to use law enforcement to restrict speech or punish someone for voicing an opinion?
Law enforcement can only restrict speech within the parameters of what is the law. You got a problem with the law or law enforcement ?

I would have a problem with a law that jailed people for calling someone a name that is not obscene. But, since the law you quoted doesn't do that, I have a problem with neither.

Oh, and law enforcement can only restrict speech within the parameters of what is constitutional.

All this will stop, just as soon as Trump issues an EO repealing the First Amendment.

Lets see, who do we know on these forums that wants to use law enforcement to restrict speech or punish someone for voicing an opinion?
Law enforcement can only restrict speech within the parameters of what is the law. You got a problem with the law or law enforcement ?

Trump limits his actions to what law enforcement can enforce? Who knew?

Opinions can be cool. They can also be abusive, nasty, immoral, and illegal.

The word "dumbass" can hardly be considered "abusive, nasty, immoral, and illegal". In fact, you have called people far worse.

The fact that Houston players knelt has nothing to do with the beating. The fact that the Texans have lost the best players they have is what did it. They are 4-11 for the season. Try not to confuse the loss with anything political or patriotic. Jacksonville players knelt for the National Anthem in London in response to Trump saying players who did so should lose their jobs. And the Jaguars beat the Steelers like a redheaded stepchild.

I laugh more than anyone I know. Often at your posts. But given some of the ridiculous things you have posted here, it is very hard to tell.
Maybe it wouldn't be so hard if you just weren',t so information-deprived. Wanna try my Islamization Quiz and find out how much you don't know ? :biggrin:

You who are information deprived (generally all liberals) don't know how much you don't know. Nor do you take action to find out. I don't see you offering to take my Islamization Quiz

You who are information deprived (generally all liberals) don't know how much you don't know. Nor do you take action to find out. I don't see you offering to take my Islamization Quiz

I don't see you offering any links to stories about people going to prison for calling a senior citizen a name, despite you saying dozens are in prison for doing so. Wait, then it became hundreds. Show me a few links and then talk about what I do or do not know.

And exactly which of my posts here show a lack of information?

The word "dumbass" can hardly be considered "abusive, nasty, immoral, and illegal". In fact, you have called people far worse.
But I didn't commit a crime. You did (3rd degree felony,).But I've already let it drop. You want to revive it now ,?

But I didn't commit a crime. You did (3rd degree felony,).But I've already let it drop. You want to revive it now ,?

You dropped it? You ran away from it. You made a ridiculous claim and then ran when confronted by a request for any actual evidence.

In one post you said hundreds of people are in prison for calling a senior citizen a name. And you can't find one news article about it?

I don't see you offering any links to stories about people going to prison for calling a senior citizen a name, despite you saying dozens are in prison for doing so. Wait, then it became hundreds. Show me a few links and then talk about what I do or do not know.
I wasn't referring to FL St 825.102 when I mentioned information-,deprived. I just stated it as a general condition of liberals (,although you were unaware of that law)

As for the links, I'll get back to you on it, since you seem to be so interested.

And it is not a crime for most people to do it, but when it is aimed at you it is a 3rd degree felony?

I wasn't referring to FL St 825.102 when I mentioned information-,deprived. I just stated it as a general condition of liberals (,although you were unaware of that law)

As for the links, I'll get back to you on it, since you seem to be so interested.

I didn't ask about 825.102 when I asked exactly which post of mine showed I am information deprived. And if anyone is a liberal here, it is the one claiming psychological injury from being called a dumbass. Especially when you have called others far worse.

You dropped it? You ran away from it. You made a ridiculous claim and then ran when confronted by a request for any actual evidence.

In one post you said hundreds of people are in prison for calling a senior citizen a name. And you can't find one news article about it?
I didn't say I could or couldn't. :laugh:. But I',,m posting from a lousy little cell phone right now, and I'm almost out of data.

I'll do the rest when I get to the library and have an actual computer + unlimited data. (maybe tomorrow)

And I've handed you your ass in this forum enough times for you to know that it would be a cold day in hell when I would ever find it conceivable to run from little information-deprived you. HaHaHa :biggrin:

And it is not a crime for most people to do it, but when it is aimed at you it is a 3rd degree felony?
It is a crime for EVERYONE. What the hell are you babbling about ? :confused-84::confused:

I didn't ask about 825.102 when I asked exactly which post of mine showed I am information deprived. And if anyone is a liberal here, it is the one claiming psychological injury from being called a dumbass. Especially when you have called others far worse.
Again.. I didn't commit a crime (felony). You did. Good night. :biggrin:

Wouldn't know, but you did establish yourself (OK, re-establish) as a fascist hater of the First Amendment, suggesting some football team need be "punished" for simple free speech.

I didn't say I could or couldn't. :laugh:. But I',,m posting from a lousy little cell phone right now, and I'm almost out of data.

I'll do the rest when I get to the library and have an actual computer + unlimited data. (maybe tomorrow)

And I've handed you your ass in this forum enough times for you to know that it would be a cold day in hell when I would ever find it conceivable to run from little information-deprived you. HaHaHa :biggrin:

Handed me my ass?? LMAO!!!! Too funny. Thanks for the post-Xmas laugh!

Wouldn't know, but you did establish yourself (OK, re-establish) as a fascist hater of the First Amendment, suggesting some football team need be "punished" for simple free speech.
Deliberate disrespect of America is much more than "simple free speech,"

If these Dumbo's wanted to show off how gullible they are, they could do it outside in the street, without attacking the flag, NA, and 1000s of military heroes who died to save their worthless, overpaid asses.

Handed me my ass?? LMAO!!!! Too funny. Thanks for the post-Xmas laugh!
Handed you your ass again, showing how you stumbled into committing a felony, in front of millions of witnesses.

And now you're foaming at the mouth, petrified over it. You can't stop talking about it, when everyone else (me included) have moved on to other stuff. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back