House

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
I though the two-part episode that aired last night and Tuesday was fantastic. Does anyone else think that Omar Epps deserves an Emmy just for this episode?

"Category 54 OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES"

Abbey Normal said:
I though the two-part episode that aired last night and Tuesday was fantastic. Does anyone else think that Omar Epps deserves an Emmy just for this episode?

"Category 54 OUTSTANDING SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES"

LOVE this show myself. The 2 day episode was just great. There are very few shows that I refuse to miss, this is one of them.

Gotta ask tho... what was up with that ending? The scenes from next week have Foreman back working... I'm a little confused with all that. What's your take on it?

lilcountriegal said:
LOVE this show myself. The 2 day episode was just great. There are very few shows that I refuse to miss, this is one of them.

Gotta ask tho... what was up with that ending? The scenes from next week have Foreman back working... I'm a little confused with all that. What's your take on it?

It was a little confusing, but I think that was intentional. I don't want to say what I think right now so we don't spoil it for No1tovote4.

Abbey Normal said:
It was a little confusing, but I think that was intentional. I don't want to say what I think right now so we don't spoil it for No1tovote4.

thanks for catching that abbey :slap: .... i just reread the thread and saw that he hadnt watched the episode yet... glad i didnt ruin it for him.

lemme know what you think after he watches the episode.

Forum List

Back