House votes to revoke IRS funding for 87,000 new agents.

Please, no one is targeting the middle class. The vast majority of those 87,000 new agents were to be taxpayer customer support and IT individuals. Hell, you ever tried calling the IRS customer support, LOL. Janet Yellon issued strict instructions, no increase in audits of Americans making less than 400 grand. You make more than 400 grand a year? Sure you do.

Auditing of high income individuals and corporations are at an historical low, and partnerships--well they are at ZERO. The Congressional Budget Office scored this action at a net gain of 100 billion dollars in additionally collected taxes over ten years. So, the first action of the Republican Congress is to INCREASE THE DEFICIT BY A 100 BILLION DOLLARS. Next time some yahoo Republican representative starts whining about the deficit we all should tell them to STFU.

From the link,

Though the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), enacted in 2010, was intended to crack down on tax evasion by U.S. persons holding accounts and other financial assets offshore, loopholes and limited Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enforcement resources have significantly hindered the law’s effectiveness. As a result, wealthy taxpayers continue to use schemes involving offshore entities and secret bank accounts to successfully hide billions in income from the IRS.

Did you get that, BILLIONS IN INCOME. And that is a Senate Report on just one person's, a big time Republican donor I might add, ability to extort that weakness.

Again, maybe an example will help. So, you go out to dinner with your fellow employees and the owner of the company. All your fellow employees knock down about seventy grand a year. The owner, he makes millions of dollars every year. The check is presented, and the owner goes, "Oh, I forgot my wallet". He asks you guys to cover his bill, and of course he orders cavier, six twenty dollar shots of fine bourbon, and a to-go order of filet mignon to take back to his pet Cockapoo. You and your fellow employees cough up what amounts to damn near half the bill and he never pays you back. That is exactly what is happening here.
Yet only small businesses were targeted for closure. It's funny how that works out, isn't it?

You sheeple bought into the notion that small business owners are "non-essential" humans while the Walton family and so many others were "essential" humans. The Germans of 80-90 years ago had similar notions. They called some people Aryans and some people undermenschen.

You wish you were him? How damn sad. Tiny ass hands, puny ass dick, shits on a golden toilet because he consistently reneges on his debts, declares bankruptcy and leaves hundreds of people hanging, and is so consumed with himself that he would throw his own mother under a bus to protect himself.

Nope, I am getting ready to go out to eat. Going to have some nice prime rib, medium rare, with some raw horseradish on the side. Have a nice bottle of wine with my beautiful wife, who, honestly, could smoke Melania. I wouldn't trade places with that piece of shit if my life depended on it. Thinks McDonald's is a good meal, and eats his steak well-done with ketchup. What a flippin ass idiot.
Your wife smokes human beings?

For most people, it is just things like Salmon or Jerky or something.

Yet only small businesses were targeted for closure. It's funny how that works out, isn't it?

You sheeple bought into the notion that small business owners are "non-essential" humans while the Walton family and so many others were "essential" humans. The Germans of 80-90 years ago had similar notions. They called some people Aryans and some people undermenschen.
Blah blah blah something stupid blah blah

I got no problem paying taxes, just as long as we all agree on what the taxes will be used for, on the efficiency in which they are used, and the returns on what they yield in a quality run system that is beneficial to all that pays into it.
So you do have a problem about them. Why the fuckbutt thing you can’t say that at the start

When are you leftists morons going to figure out when you give a politician (the government) a dollar they spend three?
That's why fiscal responsible government is a must for the people. We don't have that, and haven't for a long time looking back. Trump was trying to get it back under control, but the evil Democrats and republicrats had other plans.

I got no problem paying taxes,
I do
just as long as we all agree on what the taxes will be used for,
If you knocked over the liquor store and gave all the money to the pooooor, does that suddenly mean you're not a thief?
on the efficiency in which they are used, and the returns on what they yield in a quality run system that is beneficial to all that pays into it.
Expropriation and redistribution is inherently inefficient.

You wish you were him? How damn sad. Tiny ass hands, puny ass dick, shits on a golden toilet because he consistently reneges on his debts, declares bankruptcy and leaves hundreds of people hanging, and is so consumed with himself that he would throw his own mother under a bus to protect himself.

Nope, I am getting ready to go out to eat. Going to have some nice prime rib, medium rare, with some raw horseradish on the side. Have a nice bottle of wine with my beautiful wife, who, honestly, could smoke Melania. I wouldn't trade places with that piece of shit if my life depended on it. Thinks McDonald's is a good meal, and eats his steak well-done with ketchup. What a flippin ass idiot.
No taxes paid, while being a gazillionaire.....I want that for everyone.

Meanwhile, you want everyone equally enslaved to your idiotic legalized looting scam....Loser.

Forum List

Back