Biden would veto funds for Israel that don’t also include aid for Ukraine defense, WH spokesman says

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

President Biden would veto a funding bill that includes Israel funding alone and does not have money for Ukraine in its fight against Russian invaders, the White House confirmed Thursday, putting the administration on a collision course with the GOP-led House.

“The president would veto an only-Israel bill, I think that we’ve made that clear,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said at a White House briefing.

The administration dug in while House Republican leaders get set to vote on a $14-billion bill that would fund Israel’s fight and is paid for by clawing back Mr. Biden’s new funding for the IRS.

I also hear RINO McConnell is backing Tater.....Gotta keep those PACs fat and he got a new bridge.

This is why we will always be fucked.....Omnibus spending "grift packages" instead of targeted funding.

No need for a veto. It wouldn't get passed in the Senate. They want to tie border funding in as well and funds for Taiwan too.

These are the things that happen when Old Orange Sunshine encourages authoritarians and signals that the USA will be exiting the world stage and will be going back to the Pre Eisenhower posture.

President Biden would veto a funding bill that includes Israel funding alone and does not have money for Ukraine in its fight against Russian invaders, the White House confirmed Thursday, putting the administration on a collision course with the GOP-led House.

“The president would veto an only-Israel bill, I think that we’ve made that clear,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said at a White House briefing.

The administration dug in while House Republican leaders get set to vote on a $14-billion bill that would fund Israel’s fight and is paid for by clawing back Mr. Biden’s new funding for the IRS.

I also hear RINO McConnell is backing Tater.....Gotta keep those PACs fat and he got a new bridge.

This is why we will always be fucked.....Omnibus spending "grift packages" instead of targeted funding.
I wonder if the GOP will test this theory and pass one? Or, as I said before, add some Ukraine funding and appropriate money for a border wall which would really force ones hand.

creepy needs his cut! The people that can't see that are truly stupid.

Joey has to veto any stand alone bill funding Israel. Otherwise Ukraine would start releasing information about the 10% kickbacks for the BIG GUY.

I think its time for Canadians to send a couple hundred billion $$ to Ukraine if they are so eager to promote that war.
We may have sent more proportionally. The issue with Ukraine is corruption. Taking on Russia hurts Russia and China (to a lesser degree). Europe should be doing more this much is obviois. It seems the doin't.trust Ukraine very much.

Easy for him to say as it would never get passed the Senate to start with. Let's hope it all fails.

Xiden staffers freaked when Israeli Government started Arming up qualified Israeli Citizens In various parts of the Country .

Forum List

Back