House Votes To Repeal 2002 Iraq War Authorization

By virtue of the fact that you had to ask the question, you will not understand the answer...

There was no stolen election...

You fools made sixty-two (62) court challenges in the weeks following the November 2020 general election...

Many of those cases were brought before Republican - and even Rump -appointed judges and justices - and they were all laughed out of court...

You didn't have bopkess... you didn't have diddly-squat... you didn't have $hit... because there was "no there there"... you fell victim to Rump's Big Lie...

As to Truth... your Orange Baboon-God wouldn't know Truth if it came up and bit him in the a$$... he is a consummate con-man and the Liar-in-Chief...

I can't believe there are re-tards out there who actually think the Rump's Big Lie was the Truth...

Such people are either too stupid or too conniving and dishonest and cowardly to admit that they were wrong and that they had been suckered by Rump...

Rump betrayed the American People at large, his sacred oath, the Constitution, and the time-honored tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power...

Your boy is scum... LYING scum... voters will never again give him power... and American history will portray him in that shameful and disgraceful light...

You've backed the wrong horse... it's time to dismount... take a moral-and-intellectual shower, so to speak... let him go, and begin moving into the future.
HAHAHAHA-"Moving into the future" in Leftist Commiespeak means support you dirtbag Democrat scum 100% with zero opposition to you sick pus filled ideology. Fuck you!

By virtue of the fact that you had to ask the question, you will not understand the answer...

There was no stolen election...

You fools made sixty-two (62) court challenges in the weeks following the November 2020 general election...

Many of those cases were brought before Republican - and even Rump -appointed judges and justices - and they were all laughed out of court...

You didn't have bopkess... you didn't have diddly-squat... you didn't have $hit... because there was "no there there"... you fell victim to Rump's Big Lie...

As to Truth... your Orange Baboon-God wouldn't know Truth if it came up and bit him in the a$$... he is a consummate con-man and the Liar-in-Chief...

I can't believe there are re-tards out there who actually think the Rump's Big Lie was the Truth...

Such people are either too stupid or too conniving and dishonest and cowardly to admit that they were wrong and that they had been suckered by Rump...

Rump betrayed the American People at large, his sacred oath, the Constitution, and the time-honored tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power...

Your boy is scum... LYING scum... voters will never again give him power... and American history will portray him in that shameful and disgraceful light...

You've backed the wrong horse... it's time to dismount... take a moral-and-intellectual shower, so to speak... let him go, and begin moving into the future.
Nonsense, none of the court cases even considered any voter fraud.

Mass mail in ballots were used and the numbers don’t lie. The problem is once a huge batch of ballots are dumped into the system and processed, they cannot be distinguished from the rest.

Election workers bragged about throwing out tens of thousands of Trump votes on Facebook, but our corrupt FBI and courts do nothing.

HAHAHAHA-"Moving into the future" in Leftist Commiespeak means support you dirtbag Democrat scum 100% with zero opposition to you sick pus filled ideology. Fuck you!
Oh, my, my, my... look, Mommy... the little MAGA princess woke-up and heard something he didn't like, so he put on his scary attack-dog face. Tee-hee.

I'm about as much of a Leftist Commie as Dwight Eisenhower or Gerry Ford or Ronald Reagan or George H.W. Bush, you ignorant mouthy little twerp.

Now that you've had a dose of Reality... telling things like they really are rather than what your Orange Master tells you... go crawl back into your dark hole.

While you're at it, consider a crash-course in English grammar... your English-as-a-Second-Language tuition should be refunded, my little Internet tough-guy.

Nonsense, none of the court cases even considered any voter fraud.

Mass mail in ballots were used and the numbers don’t lie. The problem is once a huge batch of ballots are dumped into the system and processed, they cannot be distinguished from the rest.

Election workers bragged about throwing out tens of thousands of Trump votes on Facebook, but our corrupt FBI and courts do nothing.
Bull$hit.

You had your chance.

Sixty-two of them to be exact.

You phukked-up and lost each-and-every one of 'em.

Why?

You had nothing to begin with.

There was no stolen election.

Your Orange Baboon-God is a liar.

So are you.

Forum List

Back