House to Discipline Wilson

Willing to step up and say whether you believe it to be acceptable for someone to break the House rules on decorum?
I'd be for that, we should have it like the limeys who pop up and yell shit and then the head guy answers on the spot.

Our system is BORING as far as the POTUS and Congress interacting.

What "other guy' called the president a liar on the House floor?

Pete Stark, D-Calif., Called President Bush Liar on House Floor.

he sure did, and one other guy did too, they were given warnings but not censured. The House Of Hypocrisy.
Wrong on both counts.

Stark did not call Bush a liar, as he had the floor in Congress (and Bush was not heckled, he wasn't even there - still he was wrong)

AND the House, with Bohner (R-Scumbucket), leading the charge, moved to have him censured for it.

Pete Stark, D-Calif., Called President Bush Liar on House Floor.

he sure did, and one other guy did too, they were given warnings but not censured. The House Of Hypocrisy.
Wrong on both counts.

Stark did not call Bush a liar, as he had the floor in Congress (and Bush was not heckled, he wasn't even there - still he was wrong)

AND the House, with Bohner (R-Scumbucket), leading the charge, moved to have him censured for it.

he dosen't have to be there for it to breach house protocol DUmmie

Wrong on both counts.

I KNOW that dipshit.

You were STILL wrong on both counts.

Wrong on both counts.

I KNOW that dipshit.

You were STILL wrong on both counts.

nope, I wasn't I watched the video I know what he said and how he said it. you being the moron you are don't even know you've been called a liar when you've actually been called a liar. go watch the video I posted and then come back and convince us the asshole RESPECTED the office of the POTUS and the HOUSE. We shall wait.

You said he called the president a liar.

Please show us the quote where he said that.

He did make disparaging remarks, which I've said already were wrong - and they DID try and censure him ...

Hilarious. The same people who today are saying Go Joe! after he disrespected the office, are in the same breath championing respect for the office when Stark disrespected the office (which he did).

He did make disparaging remarks, which I've said already were wrong - and they DID try and censure him ...

Hilarious. The same people who today are saying Go Joe! after he disrespected the office, are in the same breath championing respect for the office when Stark disrespected the office (which he did).

like I said you won't even know you've been called a liar, moron,,

so if joe had stepped to the podium after the obamalama was gone and said what he gonna do lie to like he's been doing today,, that would have been respectful enough for ya?

how about obamalama likes to blow things up for his pleasure?? that was respectful wasn't it.. kewl.

Did you see his wife?

She said, "After the Presidents speech, I asked Joe, 'Who was the nut that called the president a liar?' He said, 'It was me', so I laughed and said, 'No, really, who was it'?"

so if joe had stepped to the podium after the obamalama was gone and said what he gonna do lie to like he's been doing today,, that would have been respectful enough for ya?

how about obamalama likes to blow things up for his pleasure?? that was respectful wasn't it.. kewl.
Debating with you is like interacting with a bubble-gum popping valley girl.

You're half here, and even when that half is here, it doesn't make sense, nor seems to be able to follow a conversation.

Have some more bubble gum, chicklet.

I recognize futility when I see it.

Debating with you is like interacting with a bubble-gum popping valley girl.

You're half here, and even when that half is here, it doesn't make sense, nor seems to be able to follow a conversation.

Have some more bubble gum, chicklet.

I recognize futility when I see it.

a clear indication that you expect me to answer your question and you in turn have no intention of answering mine. You FAIL.

There is nothing to debate - Joe Wilson is already benefiting greatly from this episode.

The action by Congress is nothing but more action in his favor.

The tide has turned...

Well, Wilson was censured. It's done.

Wrong.

It was not a censure.

It was a "vote of disapproval" whatever the fuck that means.

Whereas on September 9, 2009, during the joint session of Congress convened pursuant to House Concurrent Resolution 179, the President of the United States, speaking at the invitation of the House and Senate, had his remarks interrupted by the Representative from South Carolina, Mr. Wilson;

And Whereas the conduct of the Representative from South Carolina was a breach of decorum and degraded the proceedings of the joint session, to the discredit of the House: Now, therefore, be it Resolved, That the House of Representatives disapproves of the behavior of the Representative from South Carolina, Mr. Wilson, during the joint session of Congress held on September 9, 2009.

Zzzz.

Big fucking hairy dopey pointless deal.

Partisan Democrats say "nanananabooboo."

:lol:
Poor baybees.

Live by the rebuke, die by the rebuke.

Or, something you seem incapable of grasping, REMAIN INDIFFERENT to the "rebuke" which is, afterall, just a posturing little bit of irrelevant fluff.

Let me prove it.

I double dog dare you (or any of the assclowns who think the Resolution of Disapproval means jack-shit) to tell us, now that the Resolution of Disapproval has been passed, what the fuck it accomplishes!

I'll give ya the Mark Levin 20 second liberal clock: GO!

Did Racist Joe Wilson plan his outburst?
Link
Excerpt:
Wilson is the prototypical Neo-Confederate, Glenn Beck, racist, psychotic Republican. He supports waving the Confederate flag. He makes Jefferson Davis, the President of the Confederacy, look like a moderate, and is known for making slanderous statements about the “patriotism” of others and upholding the racist legacy of Strom Thurmond, his mentor. So Wilson was the perfect guy to distract the media by committing the unprecedented act of disrupting a Presidential speech by calling the President of the United States a liar. In the Bush Administration, if a Democrat had done that he would have been expelled from Congress. But Wilson just issued a non-apology apology and then went on television the next day to repeat the lie about the healthcare reform bill, and the media let him get away with prevaricating about his accusation...

That was no spontaneous outburst. Joe Wilson was likely told what to do and when to do it. This was part of a summer of planned set-ups by corporate and GOP front PR firms. Unfortunately, after 30 years of the GOP leading the corporate media around by a leash, the Obama White House has joined a long list of clueless Democratic leaders.

Of course it was planned.

91609wass.gif

Wilson's son says Congressman is not racist
Wed Sep 16
AP ATLANTA - U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson's oldest son defended his father against a claim by former President Jimmy Carter that the congressman's outburst during a speech by President Barack Obama was "based on racism."

14 Things about racist Joe Wilson
Link
Excerpt:
1. His real name is Addison Graves Wilson and is a Member of Sons of Confederate Veterans, run by radical, pro-slavery, pro-secession, neo-Confederates

kkk-red2.jpg

[SIZE=-1]Wilson, Corker (in red) and Glenn Beck, right[/SIZE]
progress.gif

Forum List

Back