House Speaker Candidates

So as predicted this a far left bash thread and they do not care anything about who the speaker of the house will be..

Go figure that one..
I'm a con, and I don't care who becomes the speaker.

well, to be fair, Idc who gets elected to anything since no politician(s) are going to actually fix anything that's wrong

John Boehner canceled the vote today in typical asshole fashion. That is indicative of the problem that the GOP has especially with his ilk running it. He's such a dirtbag.

I would love to see Trey Goudy win it, if not, any of those others would be fine. Thank God it won't be McCarthy.

Here is a list of potential candidates for Speaker of the House.

1. Daniel Webster, R-Florida. He has announced he is running for the office. See him invoke Jesus below.

2. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah. Also announced. Chances, slim to none. See below.

3. Paul Ryan, R-Wisconsin. He has said he will not run, but may be drafted.

4. Trey Gowdy, R-South Carolina. Because...hey. Trey Gowdy!

5. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma.

6. Peter Roskam, R-Illinois.

7. Jeb Henslaring, R-Texas. Jeb!

Who is Jason Chaffetz, the Republican running for House speaker?

Chaffetz, 48, declared himself a speaker candidate on Sunday, upending a race that House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) was expected to win easily. While few believe Chaffetz will win the gavel, it’s possible he could peel away enough votes to create problems for McCarthy on the House floor when members vote at the end of October.

None of them, all progressive Rino establishment republicans... especially Tom Cole he's Obamas little ball boy.

I don't see how you can call Trey Gowdy a RINO.

So as predicted this a far left bash thread and they do not care anything about who the speaker of the house will be..

Go figure that one..

well, to be fair, Idc who gets elected to anything since no politician(s) are going to actually fix anything that's wrong

So it makes you wonder why the far left drones care...

Go figure that one..

they want to start digging into their past to bring up anything they can.

they know no one is perfect so if we support anyone that did something bad back in the 80's we're all hypocrites

they do it all the time

Go figure that one..

they want to start digging into their past to bring up anything they can.

they know no one is perfect so if we support anyone that did something bad back in the 80's we're all hypocrites

they do it all the time

Yes, so it is not they care who the speaker it is, it s fuel for the religious crusade..

1. Daniel Webster, R-Florida. He has announced he is running for the office. See him invoke Jesus below.

5. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma.

Chaffetz, 48, declared himself a speaker candidate on Sunday, upending a race that House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) was expected to win easily. While few believe Chaffetz will win the gavel, it’s possible he could peel away enough votes to create problems for McCarthy on the House floor when members vote at the end of October.

None of them, all progressive Rino establishment republicans... especially Tom Cole he's Obamas little ball boy.

Step One: Drink a big batch of Kool-Aid...

Mark Levin calls Trey Gowdy a RINO, says he should put border first over ‘DREAMers’ » The Right Scoop -

I'm reminded of the Jacobins, except a right wing version.

So who is Maximilien Robespierre?

I have a few candidates for Jean-Paul Marat.

5. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma.

Mark Levin calls Trey Gowdy a RINO, says he should put border first over ‘DREAMers’ » The Right Scoop -

And the far left drones continue to prove my comments!

They do not care who the speaker will be, they only care about their religious cause..

5. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma.

Every republican in leadership is a Rino...

5. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma.

Webster is a RINO?
You're toast. First post by you and I'm putting your ignorant ass on Ignore. Bye.

I suspect Paul Ryan is going to fold and run for the job, he appears to be the best chance they got for a consensus candidate and they're going to put tremendous pressure on him to change his mind about taking the job.

No one can blame Ryan for not wanting the job (it's a shitty, thankless one) but in the end partisan interests generally trump personal ones in Washington.

I suspect Paul Ryan is going to fold and run for the job, he appears to be the best chance they got for a consensus candidate and they're going to put tremendous pressure on him to change his mind about taking the job.

No one can blame Ryan for not wanting the job (it's a shitty, thankless one) but in the end partisan interests generally trump personal ones in Washington.

That is right no one really wants to deal with Obama..

Ryan is smart as hell and wont take crap from Obozo. Nor will he let Obozo bamboozle him, which was Boehner's problem.

That is right no one really wants to deal with Obama..

It's not Obama that makes it a shitty job, it's trying to herd all the cats on LSD in the House that does, it's a shitty, thankless job even if the President is from your party.

Speaker of the Houses job, regularly trying to corral 435 of these --->
1968a1268a06a0f44afb2be508692a60.jpg

5. Tom Cole, R-Oklahoma.

Every republican in leadership is a Rino...

That is simply not true, not even close.

This is shaping up to be a lot of fun. These goobers can't get their shit together. It's awesome.

Yo, the Elite Republicans are shitting in their pants, just like the Democrats? When a Tea Party gets in there, Obama is FUCKED!!!

"GTP"
========

Why are you obsessing about Obama?

He is leaving office and won't be around after Jan 20 2017.

HE IS NOT RUNNING

On the other hand, it is a good thing you keep campaigning against someone who isn't running.

Shows how smart you Obama haters are.

Forum List

Back