House Republicans release 1,000-page report alleging politicization in the FBI, DOJ...

The Gym Jordan Report?? LOL.

996 pages of shit followed by four pages of conspiracy theories....:auiqs.jpg:
Republicans...got NOTHING!!

You people said the same thing about Hunters laptop, COVID origins, etc. You no longer have the credibility to dismiss a 1,000 page congressional report fueled by a shitload of FBI whistle blowers and other obvious evidence that we have recently seen in the news. Your "what you see before your very eyes isnt real" tactic isnt going to work. :laugh:

Ok. Ok. 998 pages of bullshit and two pages of Gym Jordan yanking his crank.
Rotsa ruck with that. :)
Its weird how terrible you dems are at reading the writing on the wall. Why is it that we can always spot the Smollet's, but you dems cant? Why did we know that masks dont work, but you guys didnt? Why did we know that Hunters laptop was real when you guys didnt?

Do you honestly think this goes nowhere? Are you fucking stupid? :laugh:

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the stewardship of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken," the GOP report states. "The problem lies not with the majority of front-line agents who serve our country, but with the FBI's politicized bureaucracy."

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee say this report is "the first comprehensive accounting of the FBI's problems to date, which undermine the FBI's fundamental law-enforcement mission."

The report features testimony from whistleblowers who describe FBI leadership in Washington, D.C., as "rotted at its core." They allege a "systemic culture of unaccountability" and say the bureau is beset by "rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse."

Is anyone surprised?
They are chasing their tails.

People like him are so caught up in the tribal hate that they'll allow themselves to be enslaved if it helps harm those he sees as his "enemy". It's pathological...
and you are a far right republican.

I was just thinking about this yesterday--the depths to which so called "liberals" have sunk. Such as: being FBI bootlickers.

I repeat:

FBI bootlickers

Same thread and I’m a Liberal and a Republican. Awesome.

My original statement was. Let me quote it. Disband the FBI.

Same thread and I’m a Liberal and a Republican. Awesome.

My original statement was. Let me quote it. Disband the FBI.

Uh, I wasn't calling you a liberal. I was marveling THAT liberals are now FBI bootlickers. Which is an odd twist if you ask me.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the stewardship of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken," the GOP report states. "The problem lies not with the majority of front-line agents who serve our country, but with the FBI's politicized bureaucracy."

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee say this report is "the first comprehensive accounting of the FBI's problems to date, which undermine the FBI's fundamental law-enforcement mission."

The report features testimony from whistleblowers who describe FBI leadership in Washington, D.C., as "rotted at its core." They allege a "systemic culture of unaccountability" and say the bureau is beset by "rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse."

Is anyone surprised?
1000 pages of what?

Its weird how terrible you dems are at reading the writing on the wall. Why is it that we can always spot the Smollet's, but you dems cant? Why did we know that masks dont work, but you guys didnt? Why did we know that Hunters laptop was real when you guys didnt?

Do you honestly think this goes nowhere? Are you fucking stupid? :laugh:
What's incredible is how you fall in line believing anything your buddies and Jim Jordan shove down your throat.

Uh, I wasn't calling you a liberal. I was marveling THAT liberals are now FBI bootlickers. Which is an odd twist if you ask me.

What is even more odd is that nobody wonders why I want the FBI disbanded.

It isn’t the Raid on Trump. It isn’t the bullshit FISA investigation against Trump six years ago. It is none of that.

It is that no matter who wins the next election, the FBI is an already in place Gestapo or KGB depending on your point of view.

When the Crossfire Hurricane debacle was exposed I suggested reform. By reform I said severe penalties for any agents who provided false, misleading, or fragmentary, information on a FISA application. When the fact that every single FISA warrant had serious problems similar to the Crossfire Hurricane debacle was exposed. I repeated my call to restrict FISA warrants and again with severe penalties for the agents who perjure themselves to get the information.

Now with Republicans slobbering over the thought that soon they will control the FBI and with Trump already trying to during his Presidency. There is no saving the beast. It will be turned loose on political enemies in reality instead of in fiction.

So the best thing we can do. For America and for Justice is disband the FBI.

Nobody wants to deal with the fact that the stuff the FBI is doing has been what they’ve always done. Bend the truth. Fib. Create evidence out of thin air.

Lead Matching Technology? Junk Science.

Stride and Gait matching. Junk Science.

I could go on and on. Now this proves it isn’t the leadership. It is the rank and file. It isn’t the political masters. It is the average agent.

Nobody even now is talking reform. They are talking different leaders who will investigate the enemies of whomever is in power. They want the FBI, but they want to control it for their purposes.

They don’t want to end the abuses. They want to direct them.

Now. There is no saving it. If Republicans are in charge Democrats will decry the abuses. If it is Democrats in charge, Republicans will denounce the abuses. But nobody is serious about ending the abuses. So my statement stands.

Disband the FBI.

What is even more odd is that nobody wonders why I want the FBI disbanded.

It isn’t the Raid on Trump. It isn’t the bullshit FISA investigation against Trump six years ago. It is none of that.

It is that no matter who wins the next election, the FBI is an already in place Gestapo or KGB depending on your point of view.

When the Crossfire Hurricane debacle was exposed I suggested reform. By reform I said severe penalties for any agents who provided false, misleading, or fragmentary, information on a FISA application. When the fact that every single FISA warrant had serious problems similar to the Crossfire Hurricane debacle was exposed. I repeated my call to restrict FISA warrants and again with severe penalties for the agents who perjure themselves to get the information.

Now with Republicans slobbering over the thought that soon they will control the FBI and with Trump already trying to during his Presidency. There is no saving the beast. It will be turned loose on political enemies in reality instead of in fiction.

So the best thing we can do. For America and for Justice is disband the FBI.

Nobody wants to deal with the fact that the stuff the FBI is doing has been what they’ve always done. Bend the truth. Fib. Create evidence out of thin air.

Lead Matching Technology? Junk Science.

Stride and Gait matching. Junk Science.

I could go on and on. Now this proves it isn’t the leadership. It is the rank and file. It isn’t the political masters. It is the average agent.

Nobody even now is talking reform. They are talking different leaders who will investigate the enemies of whomever is in power. They want the FBI, but they want to control it for their purposes.

They don’t want to end the abuses. They want to direct them.

Now. There is no saving it. If Republicans are in charge Democrats will decry the abuses. If it is Democrats in charge, Republicans will denounce the abuses. But nobody is serious about ending the abuses. So my statement stands.

Disband the FBI.

I don't want my preferred political party to use the FBI in any such manner. I am not in favor of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats and thugs having that much power for any purpose. That's Banana Republic stuff.

I don't want my preferred political party to use the FBI in any such manner. I am not in favor of unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats and thugs having that much power for any purpose. That's Banana Republic stuff.

The old truth. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

In order to avoid that it requires responsibility. Authority and responsibility must be equal. And it isn’t where law enforcement comes in.

Right now if a cop, any cop, from the smallest village department to the federal agents we are discussing. If any cop breaks the rules they face no real punishment. They may get a slap on the wrist. They may get a letter of reprimand. They may get suspended without pay, in the worst case. It takes a really corrupt cop to face getting fired. It takes a monumental screw up to face criminal charges.

The Federal Agent who killed Randy Weavers family faced no criminal charges. The few cops who do face charges are sacrificial lambs tossed out to try and maintain the illusion that the vast majority would never think of doing this.

We won’t do what is necessary. We won’t pass laws holding cops and feds accountable. We won’t strip them of pensions and throw them out on their butts. So we are left with a choice. Accept the abuses and pretend we believe them when they are caught. Or abolish them. If we abolish them we end the Banana Republic nonsense for a time. Perhaps long enough for sanity to break out.

I can't argue with that sentiment. Maybe another alternative is fire all the FBI leadership and let the FBI agents vote on their replacements.

Where do you think the leadership comes from? What makes you think the rank and fine are more honest?

No 1000 page report on how the Republicans are going to fix inflation?

no 1000 page report on how the Republicans are going to fix crime?

LOOKS LIKE A BAIT AND SWITCH agenda.

They are running their election on Inflation and Crime....oh well, par for the course with republicans, I guess....
You have somewhat of a point, there. The GOP is rightly decrying the skyrocketing crime, the crippling inflation, and fuel shortages all caused by the Democrats and their focus on climate conspiracy theories, race-baiting, and abortion, instead of the issues that matter to the voters. But are they offering solutions?

On the other hand, if we lose the republic to supposed law enforcement that has appointed itself the political police serving the agenda of one party, we won't be able to influence those issues as voters. Democrats rilly, rilly, hate Trump, and the DOJ/FBI/DNC has reacted with a seven year long fruitless investigation that started with lies given by the Russians to an opposition researcher funded by anti-Trumpers.

No matter how many times the DOJ/FBI/DNC has been caught lying under oath and refusing congressional oversight, they continue the relentless attacks on a man who was so popular among voters that they chose him overwhelmingly over establishment Republicans and Democrats.

Last edited:
Where do you think the leadership comes from? What makes you think the rank and fine are more honest?
It would be difficult to imagine their being less honest.

There are likely many, perhaps a majority, of Agents at the entry level rank who are honest people who wanted to work at what they viewed as the greatest law-enforcement agency in the world. But Eric Holder made sure that no one who did not toe the Demccratic line in thought, word, and deed, could be promoted above that rank. Those high-level Holder desciples were still in charge during the Trump administration.

Forum List

Back