House passes bill overturning Obamacare

The cost for health care will go down per individual over the years, SniperFire.

That is what you are dodging.

Personally I think it's Foolish of the GOP to rush to do this yet again, with out offering Sensible solutions at the same time, But that's just me.

there's 1 thing that the ACA does, it creates jobs, jobs, jobs, and jobs...and good jobs, that have to stay here in our country...medical techs, laboratory techs, nurses, nurses aids, doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clerks, accountants, more insurance jobs, more construction with the enlargement of medical facilities and labs....more professors, more janitors...
Nonsense...Those jobs were going to be there either way, if for no better reason than demographics.

Oddball just makes one of his stupidly wild and silly opinions.

So then, you think that the ACA will just create so much demand for medical services that it will create tons of jobs, yet the costs will drop?

Now that's borderline stupid.

Obamacare sure has the wingnuts in a penality frame of mind - the quality or state of being penal; liability to punishment.

Thats what this is about.. Have to get rid of the largest job killing fascist bill ever made .
there's 1 thing that the ACA does, it creates jobs, jobs, jobs, and jobs...and good jobs, that have to stay here in our country...medical techs, laboratory techs, nurses, nurses aids, doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clerks, accountants, more insurance jobs, more construction with the enlargement of medical facilities and labs....more professors, more janitors...

This health care bill is THE LARGEST JOBS CREATING BILL in the past 50 years of USA's history....and ALL of those jobs are here and have to stay here!

There are positives and negatives about this Affordable Care Act, but one thing it is NOT, is a jobs killer!

IT IS THE LARGEST JOBS BILL, in my lifetime! It is a game changer!

CBO: Obamacare Will Kill 800,000 Jobs Over Decade

CBO: Obamacare Will Kill 800,000 Jobs Over Decade | CNSNews.com
sorry, don't trust your source....CNS is the lead cheer leader on all the birther crap and lies....they twist everything and are not in any way reliable on anything they report on.

Just use your common sense, ACA- IS A HUGE JOB CREATOR....adding 30,000,000 million people to insurance, WILL create insurance jobs, adding 30,000,000 people to our health care system WILL create demand for more doctors, lawyers and Indian chiefs to the whole health care system in the USA, (med techs, lab techs, professors, nurses, nurses aids, physician assistants, doctors, xray techs, etc etc etc).

Maybe some low end jobs in this country will be lost, not saying they won't...but in no way, shape or form, will those lost jobs, out number all the good jobs that will be created.

Like I've said, there are some positives and NEGATIVES with this Healthcare Bill, but one thing is undeniable, IT IS A JOBS BILL...a really, really, really big one!

this should give you the warm fuzzies, and then they wonder why people want this MONSTER REPEALED
links and charts at site

The ‘Giddy’ Is Gone… O-Care Will Cost Nearly Three Times as Much as Democrats Predicted
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 12:11 PM

In March 2010 leading democrats and their lackeys in the state-run media were “just giddy” to report that they crunched some numbers and found the nationalized health care bill they were pushing would reduce the deficit by $138 billion.
It was a lie. Democrats knew it was a lie…
But, after several backroom deals they rammed the bill through Congress anyway.

Then in May of 2010 the CBO corrected the numbers and said Obamacare will cost taxpayers at least $115 billion more than promised. Democrats pulled a fast one on the American public.
Republican Senators pointed out the deceit in a 2010 video:

the rest with chart and video at
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...y-three-times-as-much-as-democrats-predicted/

Thats what this is about.. Have to get rid of the largest job killing fascist bill ever made .
Nonsense...Those jobs were going to be there either way, if for no better reason than demographics.
no, I don't think so Oddball...yes, I can see where you are coming from as far as the increase in boomers reaching the sickly years....the demand would have had to have been served with 'supply' so job numbers in the medical fields would have had to increase for them....but these are new jobs, added jobs due to the 30 million new health care insurance holders all at once, hitting the 'market', the health care market.....

It's a complete dead lock, which is not what is suppose to be going on. They are frustrating to Americans who look for action, not inaction. Both sides are doing it and they should loose pay for every month they stay at the stalemate snails pace they are operating at.

Oddball just makes one of his stupidly wild and silly opinions.

So then, you think that the ACA will just create so much demand for medical services that it will create tons of jobs, yet the costs will drop?

Now that's borderline stupid.

You have never demonstrated a grasp of logic or cost-benefit analysis, soggy, so I am not upset with your silliness. CNS??? Really??? For shame.

Last edited:
So many of these Republicans say, "I'm covered". Then you ask them, "Did you know that the number one cause of bankruptcy are medical bills?" And they say, "Oh, I have insurance, it doesn't affect me". Then I say, "Wow, that's fantastic. 100% of your insurance is paid". And they say, "Well, I have to make a small "copay" but they cover 60%". Then I say, "Wow! That means if you have a medical bill that's $100,000.00, then they pay $60,000.00 and you only pay $40,000.00. And they say, "FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS????? I can't pay $40,000.00!!!! Where would I get that kind of money????" But then, being Republican and not wanting to be a burden, they just die.

So many of these Republicans say, "I'm covered". Then you ask them, "Did you know that the number one cause of bankruptcy are medical bills?" And they say, "Oh, I have insurance, it doesn't affect me". Then I say, "Wow, that's fantastic. 100% of your insurance is paid". And they say, "Well, I have to make a small "copay" but they cover 60%". Then I say, "Wow! That means if you have a medical bill that's $100,000.00, then they pay $60,000.00 and you only pay $40,000.00. And they say, "FORTY THOUSAND DOLLARS????? I can't pay $40,000.00!!!! Where would I get that kind of money????" But then, being Republican and not wanting to be a burden, they just die.

oh get a grip...if I have a million dollar medical bill I'll contact you to pay it cause you surly wouldn't me to go bankrupt or DIE now would you?

Last edited:
Isn't this the 33rd time the House has voted to repeal?

"Jobs. Jobs. Jobs." or not.

This health care bill is THE LARGEST JOBS CREATING BILL in the past 50 years of USA's history....and ALL of those jobs are here and have to stay here!

There are positives and negatives about this Affordable Care Act, but one thing it is NOT, is a jobs killer!

IT IS THE LARGEST JOBS BILL, in my lifetime! It is a game changer!

You neglected to put the word "government" in front of the word "jobs".
:eusa_shhh:

And also left out the words "government expansion" after the word "largest"
:eusa_whistle:

no, I don't think so Oddball...yes, I can see where you are coming from as far as the increase in boomers reaching the sickly years....the demand would have had to have been served with 'supply' so job numbers in the medical fields would have had to increase for them....but these are new jobs, added jobs due to the 30 million new health care insurance holders all at once, hitting the 'market', the health care market.....
Oh, so putting even more strain on a system that is going to end up being rationed , at both the supply and demand ends (and let's be clear...what we're talking about is pre-paid medical, not insurance in the traditional sense), is supposed to create jobs how?

Oh, so putting even more strain on a system that is going to end up being rationed , at both the supply and demand ends (and let's be clear...what we're talking about is pre-paid medical, not insurance in the traditional sense), is supposed to create jobs how?

Duh, in the health care industry...

oh get a grip...if I have a million dollar medical bill I'll contact you to pay it cause you surly wouldn't me to go bankrupt or DIE now would you?

If dying makes you happy, go ahead. I won't stop you, I promise.

Oddball, the more people being insured, the more jobs in the insurance industry....many of the 30 million extra being insured will probably get their annual physicals and tests, those will lead to early treatments and more tests and doctor visits, saving peoples lives or extending them, people already with insurance will have measures in their insurance that limits out of pocket expenses or additional costs on things like physicals, mammograms, colonoscopes...this all can lead to early detection and more treatments and tests.

The supply for all of the increased numbers in people using our health care system is bound to rise, which means ''demand'' will no doubt, go up and it will be met with the appropriate ''supply'' in doctors, nurses, clerks, professors, lab techs, hospitals, medical schools etc...

That's just how ''the market'' works....

Will we have shortages of workers to serve demand in the beginning? Most certainly! But the ''market'' will adjust and will give us the ''supply'' needed....

If dying makes you happy, go ahead. I won't stop you, I promise.

hey, we're all going to do it someday..even you liberal saints..but you people will probably bleed us to death from our monies first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back