House or Dexter?

Which do you prefer?

Ok - picked up several of the "Dexter" books at my local library and read one last night. I must say I liked it. Unfortunately, the first in the series was already checked out but I'll get it later.

Ninnycase, my friendly librarian (who routinely suggest books I might like, based on what I've checked out previously) said she's both read the books and seen the TV show. In her opinion, the books are much better, which is not surprising. They always are.

If anyone is interested in the Dexter books, here is a link: Dexter Books | Home

Which do you prefer?

Ok - picked up several of the "Dexter" books at my local library and read one last night. I must say I liked it. Unfortunately, the first in the series was already checked out but I'll get it later.

Ninnycase, my friendly librarian (who routinely suggest books I might like, based on what I've checked out previously) said she's both read the books and seen the TV show. In her opinion, the books are much better, which is not surprising. They always are.

If anyone is interested in the Dexter books, here is a link: Dexter Books | Home

the books are good, but the show shows the act.

Which do you prefer?

I'm getting one of the books for christmas, since i've watched the show it will be interesting to read the book and see what the shows left out.

Thanks for the link :)

Forum List

Back