House Majority leader says he can't Support Fiscal cliff deal....

Why are some of you gloating that the current congress was elected by the people?? The same people will be getting rid of them shortly.

Is it your contention that a POTUS' party makes gains in Congress in his 6th year?

(trying to not LOL)

As usual, you have no idea what my contention is. You are way off base.

My point is that since this congress has been called the worst ever, it's likely they will get the boot. Not a big leap. :rolleyes:

LOL

You are making that up.

Gallup: Disapproval of Obama Has Climbed 5 Points Since Christmas | WOPULAR

Latest updates: Will the House vote? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I guess the GOP wants to lose there jobs at mid-terms. Because that's what will happen come the midterms America already spoke in the Presidential election. This is one way to end the gridlock though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

America did speak in the election and REELECTED the GOP control of the house which CONTROLS fiscal matters.

Actually, the GOP LOST seats in both the House and the Senate. Yes, the GOP still controls the House, but not as much as they did before the elections.

Might wanna do some real research into that.

Additionally, because the Senate has been able to hammer out a deal, and Boehner sits around with his thumb up his ass blocking everything that comes his way. Wanna know who is really to blame for going over the fiscal cliff? Look no farther than Boehner and the House.

2014 is gonna see a whole bunch of GOP representatives going home.
The left likes to keep telling us Obama was reelected which of course is true as is the fact the Republicans lost some seats in the House and Senate but they lost nowhere near as many as the Democrats did in 2010 and Obama who won the popular vote by 7% in 2008 won it by 3% in 2012. I would suggest the left take note of this while the Republicans have their problems the Democrats are nowhere near as popular with or beloved by the people as they seem to think they are.

Holy crap, they'd better take a deep breath and think this one through.

Bad idea.

Why? Tax increases are good, right? Spending cuts need to happen, right? The "Cliff" is the best outcome....

According to the book of Oblamer it's only fair that the 'rich' pay taxes. (which they do). Now Oblamer is calling for more taxes and hardly any cuts. Are the Perople that dumb that they can't see what he's doing to America?
There has been no recovery and by imposing higher taxes and not cutting the deficit, Oblamer is taking us down the path to ruin. The GOP is right, for every penny of tax (revenue) there should be an equal amount of of cuts to the deficit.

Unfortunately the people are that dumb....

But what if we went over the "cliff" and nothing happened?

ice cream soda for everyone?
Nothing...That's what.

Ferchrissakes!....Am I the only person on Earth who can see that this is a 100% phony manufactured "crisis"?

Not quite, but almost.....What will happen? Tax rates will go back to what? the Clinton Tax rates? Isn't that what the left wants anyway? Or are they wanting to protect their base?

Unemployment will go up, but then it's going to go up either way....

I wished the general public was smart enough to pay attention.....

Washington is suffering from a case of LOL, Lack Of Leadership.........

As usual, Obama wants it all his way.

In other words....spend, spend. spend! tax,tax.tax!

It's like hitting your head against a brick wall!:mad:

Why are some of you gloating that the current congress was elected by the people?? The same people will be getting rid of them shortly.

Is it your contention that a POTUS' party makes gains in Congress in his 6th year?

(trying to not LOL)

As usual, you have no idea what my contention is. You are way off base.

My point is that since this congress has been called the worst ever, it's likely they will get the boot. Not a big leap. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately they said that about the past 4 or 5 congresses....People tend to re-elect their own no matter what....I even voted for mine once, and have been trying to get rid of him ever since....

if_gop_wins_let_the_back_stabbing_and_infighting_begin.jpg

Not exactly. America reelected President Obama by a rather large margin; individual congressional districts kept the GOP's majority in the House but with less of a Majority then they had before the election.

Actually the American people reelected Obama in a reasonably close margin. It's only the Electoral College that reelected Obama by a large margin. Isn't it interesting how there's a certain commonality between this discrepancy and the gerrymandering that has created a disproportionately GOP heavy House?

Last edited:
Obama is the president - commander, and thief. The voters that put him over will only look at their situation, and he will be blamed - they think that he is king.

I guess the GOP wants to lose there jobs at mid-terms. Because that's what will happen come the midterms America already spoke in the Presidential election. This is one way to end the gridlock though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

America did speak in the election and REELECTED the GOP control of the house which CONTROLS fiscal matters.

Let's look at it this way. A state elects two Senators. A district elects a Representative. The vote at 2 a.m. in the Senate was 89-to-8. So now who these redneck, stick up the butt Representatives who think they are speaking for the best interest of the country are by blocking this budget are wrong, very, very wrong.

Let's look at it this way. A state elects two Senators. A district elects a Representative. The vote at 2 a.m. in the Senate was 89-to-8. So now who these redneck, stick up the butt Representatives who think they are speaking for the best interest of the country are by blocking this budget are wrong, very, very wrong.

Oh you are so uninformed.....It's not a budget. We haven't had a budget since Obama was first elected....You see part of the problem?

Holy crap, they'd better take a deep breath and think this one through.

Bad idea.

Gop is falling apart they claim Obama doesn't compromise but he does and the Repubs still say no. Shits entertaining.

But Obama was just claiming last night that he stuck to his guns and kicked Republican ass.

You want it both ways, don't you?

Not exactly what he said but that does not exactly matter to you, does it?

Gop is falling apart they claim Obama doesn't compromise but he does and the Repubs still say no. Shits entertaining.

But Obama was just claiming last night that he stuck to his guns and kicked Republican ass.

I was paraphrasing. Would you not agree Obama was spiking the football and unnecessarily being a small partisan hack?

It'll pass the house, and it'll be a bipartisan vote, they'll lose a lot of Republicans, but gain a lot of Democrats. The cuts will have to come with the debt ceiling, not that I'm for this deal, but that’s the way it'll go down

I was paraphrasing. Would you not agree Obama was spiking the football and unnecessarily being a small partisan hack?

Does that make any difference whatsoever? If anyone who blocks this bill and sights any other reason than self-interest they should be submitted to a polygraph.

I pity future American generations..... paying till the cows come home.... for Obama's spending spree binge!

Forum List

Back