House GOP Backtracking On Promised 'Reforms' Before They Even Get Started

The Republicans never promised any miracles. That stuff is for the Hopey Changey sheep. Replacing the Worst U.S. Congress in History is a start and that's all it is. There will be no miracles. The Republicans can improve some things but there is no way they're gonna fix all of the awful problems left behind by the Democrats. It just aint gonna happen. So don't be too over-optimistic. That would be a mistake. Look at what happened to all the Hopey Changey sheep who were promised miracles? They're a pretty bitter & hateful bunch at this point. The Republicans can make a difference but don't expect any parting of the Seas. I'll be rooting for them.

No but what surprises me that you support the democrats. Or am I wrong?

That is unacceptiable Politicans do not get a pass if they lie in my book.

Liberals/ progressives/ statist in obamas cabinet 2008-2010
Rahm Emanual
Hillary Clinton
Timothy F. Geithner
Eric H. Holder
Hilda L. Solis
Kathleen Sebelius
Janet A. Napolitano
Arne Duncan
Shaun L.S. Donovan
To name a few

Lets not forget about the Communist Green who had to resign his position

You obviously don't have a clue what a liberal is.

There isn't a single one on your list with the possible ecsption of Sebelius.

Geithner?
Holder??
Duncam???
HILLARY CLINTON??????????
RAHM EmANUEL????????????????????????????

:lol:

Difficult having this conversation with someone speaking from false precomcieved notions.

King Tut lived near the nile, but you live in denial

Naw brother. I do what most don't. I research. Knowledge is all the power I need.

No disrespect intended, but it doesn't sound like you do much of it. Do you have any idea how incredibly silly and uninformed calling Rahm Emmanuel and Hillary Clinton "liberals" truly is? It makes you sound like you just got into politics last week. Seriously.

Not trying to be argumentative or uncivil, but do you have ANY idea what the DLC is?

Is the DLC a liberal organization?

Any clue why it was created?

Any idea what their position on war and invasion is?

If you can't answer those questions brother, then you don't have a clue.

All democrats look like liberals to you.

Geithner?
Holder??
Duncam???

Difficult having this conversation with someone speaking from false precomcieved notions.

Naw brother. I do what most don't. I research. Knowledge is all the power I need.

No disrespect intended, but it doesn't sound like you do much of it. Do you have any idea how incredibly silly and uninformed calling Rahm Emmanuel and Hillary Clinton "liberals" truly is? It makes you sound like you just got into politics last week. Seriously.

Not trying to be argumentative or uncivil, but do you have ANY idea what the DLC is?

Nah. You don't "research." You merely buy pre-canned "thought" of ultra-liberal polemicists.

If you weren't so bass-ackward in your "thinking," even YOU might be capable of recognizing that jack-off like that fucking scumbag Rahm emmanuel IS a liberal. But instead, you try to evade the force of logical argument by re-tooling your daffynitions until words have lost their meaning. That's a favored technique by you libbies.

Almost all Democratics ARE liberals. You guys don't care for any independent thought. You hypocritically accuse the GOP of not tolerating dissent (which is flatly untrue since there ARE so many fucking libs and squishy soft unprincipled "moderates" in the GOP. We put a label on some of the GOP's "liberals" as being RINOs and you tools say "SEE? No independent thought tolerated!" But at least we don't throw them out of the Party.

You tools treat a solid liberal (Lieberman) like a lepper because he deviates from liberal orthodoxy on matters of foreign policy and national security.

By the way, your style of "discussion" is absolutely meant to be argumentative and uncivil. Why DENY what you are obviously doing? You lose even more credibility when you try that bullshit.

Tsk tsk.

The Republicans never promised any miracles. That stuff is for the Hopey Changey sheep. Replacing the Worst U.S. Congress in History is a start and that's all it is. There will be no miracles. The Republicans can improve some things but there is no way they're gonna fix all of the awful problems left behind by the Democrats. It just aint gonna happen. So don't be too over-optimistic. That would be a mistake. Look at what happened to all the Hopey Changey sheep who were promised miracles? They're a pretty bitter & hateful bunch at this point. The Republicans can make a difference but don't expect any parting of the Seas. I'll be rooting for them.

Hmmm. I bet you didn't say that for Obama .. there is no way he can fix everything right away with the mess he inherited?

Truth is, this ain't difficult. I've seen this movie before. I know the game plutocrats play with invented Americans .. all running around like chickens in a pen sniping at each other while the puppetmasters that pull the strings take your childrens future to the bank. You didn't sell it to them .. you gave it to them.

American elections and who gets to win are proprietary, fully owned and operated by corporations. Two brothers count 80% of the American vote on systems you;d expect in third world countries. There is more integrity in election systems in Kenya then in the United States. The systems in Barzil make the American systems look like they were written in crayon.

Ever heard of a negative vote? You won't get that on Fox or CNN. It's just one of the ways they manipulate American elections. They choose your leaders my brother.

We exist in the Matrix.

But I digress ..

.. seen this movie before. It ain't hard to figure out the ending.

Last edited:

Geithner?
Holder??
Duncam???

It's even funnier reading your inane drivel. You wouldn't recognize a liberal if one walked up to you and slapped you in the nuts.

It is you who has not the faintest foggiest fucking clue as to what a liberal is.

I was half joking before, but it turns out you really are no smarter than a box of sterilized sand.

It doesn't matter one damn bit what you think of me. Who amd what the fuck are you?

You're just an annoying blip on my screen that keeps begging for attention.

I thinl you're ignorant .. so you know what I do .. I don't post to you .. you're ignorant, why would I?

If you think the same of me, don't post to me dummy. :lol:

Not looking for a date are you Susan?

I'm happily married .. get yourself a blow-up doll. I hear they come in Mandingo now.

Problem solved

I "thinl" that you are just angry over the fact that I have exposed you as the imbecile you are. But your anger is misplaced.

The truth is, I didn't really expose you. I simply highlighted some of your idiocy. Your grandiose notions of your own intellect are amusing, but you nonetheless exposed your own hand, dumbass.

As for your sexual interests in me, I will have to insist that you stop projecting, DumbAsCoal.

If you don't care for my offerings here, you have the option of either not replying to my posts OR you can even use the high tech magic of putting me on "ignore." Ask an adult to assist you. It's actually simple. But you'd never figure it out alone. :lol:

Hillary is a lib, by the way. Holder is a fucking moron lib. Are you related to that schmuck? Because, coincidentally, he's also DumbAsCoal. :thup:

Nah. You don't "research." You merely buy pre-canned "thought" of ultra-liberal polemicists.

If you weren't so bass-ackward in your "thinking," even YOU might be capable of recognizing that jack-off like that fucking scumbag Rahm emmanuel IS a liberal. But instead, you try to evade the force of logical argument by re-tooling your daffynitions until words have lost their meaning. That's a favored technique by you libbies.

Almost all Democratics ARE liberals. You guys don't care for any independent thought. You hypocritically accuse the GOP of not tolerating dissent (which is flatly untrue since there ARE so many fucking libs and squishy soft unprincipled "moderates" in the GOP. We put a label on some of the GOP's "liberals" as being RINOs and you tools say "SEE? No independent thought tolerated!" But at least we don't throw them out of the Party.

You tools treat a solid liberal (Lieberman) like a lepper because he deviates from liberal orthodoxy on matters of foreign policy and national security.

By the way, your style of "discussion" is absolutely meant to be argumentative and uncivil. Why DENY what you are obviously doing? You lose even more credibility when you try that bullshit.

Tsk tsk.

What the fuck?

You again.Thought I told you I don't do dummy .. yet here your dumb ass is here again looking for love.

TOO damn dumb to actually challenge what I said .. here you are again emoting.

I posted honest questions that your dumb ass didn't touch.

Seriously, which one of us do you believe looks the dummy?

It's even funnier reading your inane drivel. You wouldn't recognize a liberal if one walked up to you and slapped you in the nuts.

It is you who has not the faintest foggiest fucking clue as to what a liberal is.

I was half joking before, but it turns out you really are no smarter than a box of sterilized sand.

It doesn't matter one damn bit what you think of me. Who amd what the fuck are you?

You're just an annoying blip on my screen that keeps begging for attention.

I thinl you're ignorant .. so you know what I do .. I don't post to you .. you're ignorant, why would I?

If you think the same of me, don't post to me dummy. :lol:

Not looking for a date are you Susan?

I'm happily married .. get yourself a blow-up doll. I hear they come in Mandingo now.

Problem solved

I "thinl" that you are just angry over the fact that I have exposed you as the imbecile you are. But your anger is misplaced.

The truth is, I didn't really expose you. I simply highlighted some of your idiocy. Your grandiose notions of your own intellect are amusing, but you nonetheless exposed your own hand, dumbass.

As for your sexual interests in me, I will have to insist that you stop projecting, DumbAsCoal.

If you don't care for my offerings here, you have the option of either not replying to my posts OR you can even use the high tech magic of putting me on "ignore." Ask an adult to assist you. It's actually simple. But you'd never figure it out alone. :lol:

Hillary is a lib, by the way. Holder is a fucking moron lib. Are you related to that schmuck? Because, coincidentally, he's also DumbAsCoal. :thup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ANYONE surprised this article posted by Flaylo is from the Huffington POST?

I'm not.:lol:

Nor is it surprising that you didn't have the capacity to refute what was said.

If the Post is lying about what republicans said, surely an intelligent mind could easily refute it .. but that takes us back to the question of capacity.

Whats surprising is you expect anyone to take the time to refute what a Known Far Left, Republican Hating, Site has to say about Republicans.

Whats next, Media matters links?

You might as well be linking to an article on the Democrat National Committee Web site with that shit.

LOL

Now that said, I shall wait and see what the republicans do, and if they do not live up to their promises, I shall punish them for it in 2 years. Fear not.

Last edited:
The GOP has already screwed the teabaggers. They just voted to repeal DADT and passed a deficit increasing tax cut AND an extension of unemployment benefits:lol::lol::lol:

And the GOP will continue to exploit the teabaggers stupidity. They're the only teabags that can be used over and over:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The GOP has already screwed the teabaggers. They just voted to repeal DADT and passed a deficit increasing tax cut AND an extension of unemployment benefits:lol::lol::lol:

And the GOP will continue to exploit the teabaggers stupidity. They're the only teabags that can be used over and over:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

really????

they did all that today?

moron

Last edited:

Geithner?
Holder??
Duncam???

The ones that I listed are not the old term liberals. They are the modren term liberal statist. The old liberal term is no longer usable when talking about liberals in the past.

The ones that I listed are not the old term liberals. They are the modren term liberal statist. The old liberal term is no longer usable when talking about liberals in the past.

Could you translate that into grammatically correct english? :lol:

fly away little birdie

he made more sense than most of your posts

Tsk tsk.

What the fuck?

You again.Thought I told you I don't do dummy .. yet here your dumb ass is here again looking for love.

TOO damn dumb to actually challenge what I said .. here you are again emoting.

I posted honest questions that your dumb ass didn't touch.

Seriously, which one of us do you believe looks the dummy?

You don't do dummy? You ARE dummy, dumbass.

And I'm not interested in your sex life. What you and the Basshole do behind closed doors is none of my business.

You posted stupid questions which I clearly did respond to. Just not to your liking. Too bad. You are too stupid to breathe.

And seriously, there's no contest. You ARE the dummy, dumbass. You look every bit the part. Your idiot posts confirm it.

:thup:

Have a wonderful evening, moron, DumberThanCoal.

really????

they did all that today?

moron

Indeed. Shanhaied cannot count. The people were just sworn in, and they are now responsible for the crap from the last bunch.

And to think this asshole probably votes?:shock:

Just scary as hell. Shanghaied is one of millions that shouldn't be allowed to vote due to the merit of their stupidity alone.

really????

they did all that today?

moron

Indeed. Shanhaied cannot count. The people were just sworn in, and they are now responsible for the crap from the last bunch.

Just scary as hell. Shanghaied is one of millions that shouldn't be allowed to vote due to the merit of their stupidity alone.

The GOP is voting against the teabaggers, and all the teabaggers can do is deny that it's happening. The GOP voted for a massive entitlement program, and the teabaggers are so ashamed at being used, they have to pretend that such spending is what they wanted:lol::lol:

really????

they did all that today?

moron

The GOP is voting against the teabaggers, and all the teabaggers can do is deny that it's happening. The GOP voted for a massive entitlement program, and the teabaggers are so ashamed at being used, they have to pretend that such spending is what they wanted:lol::lol:

Keep thinking that ACE.

Forum List

Back