House GOP Backtracking On Promised 'Reforms' Before They Even Get Started

If it isn't me its you, go figure, I think California Girl has a real mental problem, I've suggested she's bipolar.

I'm sure she is. My interaction with her started when I made a comment about being an Obama supporter. She responded with a post calling me names and cussing. That was my introduction to CG. And she's never changed. A psycho.

Said Rinata as though she were an epitome of rational discussion and civility.

LOL.

You libbies must all go to the same college for advanced hypocrisy.

They don't go to college for that silly, it's bred into it.:lol:

If it isn't me its you, go figure, I think California Girl has a real mental problem, I've suggested she's bipolar.

I'm sure she is. My interaction with her started when I made a comment about being an Obama supporter. She responded with a post calling me names and cussing. That was my introduction to CG. And she's never changed. A psycho.

LOL.

Go to hell you big jerk!!! You're no damn better. You all think if you pretend that you wouldn't say shit if you had a mouthful it will convince people how angelic you are. Do you think people don't remember the nasty posts you send?? Idiot.

Last edited:

LOL.

Go to hell you big jerk!!! You're no damn better. You all think if you pretend that you wouldn't say shit if you had a mouthful it will convince people how angelic you are. Do you think people don't remember the nasty posts you send to?? Idiot.

tsk tsk tsk,, the faux outrage is amusing. eat some cherrios but check the milk, I heard tell some Republican with a tan pissed in em this morning. :eusa_shhh:

LOL.

Go to hell you big jerk!!! You're no damn better. You all think if you pretend that you wouldn't say shit if you had a mouthful it will convince people how angelic you are. Do you think people don't remember the nasty posts you send to?? Idiot.

Oh my word. I do believe that my dear friend Retarda just called me a "big jerk." Where ARE here manners?

:lol:

Please go back through my posts (pick any one of them or any set) and quote the relevant parts which support your claim that I pretend to be angelic.

I am often civil. I know. It must be true. I even told your pal bodecea as much.

On the other hand, I have also clearly acknowledged that I have no problem with being rude and uncivil.

So your caterwauling and faux protests fall on deaf ears, you fucking hypocritical gasbag sow.

I say that with all the civility you deserve! :cool:

Cheers!

Forum List

Back