House Dems leave Congress over Holder's Contempt vote

Yes they do.

Then tell us some of them.

I'm not going to waste my time
digging them up on here, and I don't believe linking to other forums is allowed on here.

ME: What crime was Holder convicted of?
YOU: I wondered the same thing when Dims referred to President Bush as a war criminal.
You're not going to waste time addressing your own wonderings?

OK. Then I don't care either. Why did you even post your wondering on that issue if you don't feel like doing even the most minimal work to answer your wondering?

He really does get your panties in a wad, doesn't he...

I have often wondered what he does that make republicans continue to love him and I have concluded that every organized crime family loves their best hit-man.

Because he seems to drive the left nuts. It's pretty funny, actually.

It's only funny to you because you don't care what illegal, corrupt thing he does as long as it is aimed at democrats. He was at a level of criminality that the democrats could never get away with in a million years.

sheilacrazyjacksonlee tried to get the house to bitch slap Issa this morning but she failed.

Then tell us some of them.

digging them up on here, and I don't believe linking to other forums is allowed on here.

ME: What crime was Holder convicted of?
YOU: I wondered the same thing when Dims referred to President Bush as a war criminal.

OK. Then I don't care either. Why did you even post your wondering on that issue if you don't feel like doing even the most minimal work to answer your wondering?

Well, here you go:

Or, is it just that he's stooopid.

This is friggin incredible but I'll bet the rw's fall for it.

George W Bush, idiot and war criminal put our country into the worst recession since the Great Depression but in the LaLaLand the R's live in, he SAVED us. Surely, a lot of wouldbe R voters will dump this jerk for this. Or, all they all so damn dumb, they'll just keep nodding their heads up down, right over the cliff.

Mitt Romney: George W. Bush And Henry Paulson Saved Country From Depression

That work for you? And if you haven't noticed, "occupied" just admitted to it. Hope that answers your questions.

I wondered the same thing when Dims referred to President Bush as a war criminal.

Ahh, the old "well they did it to us" argument.

I don't thin Bush is a "war criminal".

I think he was pretty damn stupid in whole variety of things, and he got a whole lot of people killed unnecessarily, but "war criminal"? Nah.

I have often wondered what he does that make republicans continue to love him and I have concluded that every organized crime family loves their best hit-man.

Because he seems to drive the left nuts. It's pretty funny, actually.

It's only funny to you because you don't care what illegal, corrupt thing he does as long as it is aimed at democrats. He was at a level of criminality that the democrats could never get away with in a million years.

Then why not put him on trial?

I wondered the same thing when Dims referred to President Bush as a war criminal.

Ahh, the old "well they did it to us" argument.

I don't thin Bush is a "war criminal".

I think he was pretty damn stupid in whole variety of things, and he got a whole lot of people killed unnecessarily, but "war criminal"? Nah.

Oh, and let me throw in a "Booooooooosh".

If you want people to stop blaming things on "Booooooooosh", maybe you need to get over the fact that people treated him badly, and stop trying to get revenge for it.

What a bunch of scumbag babies! Grow up!

Well......it's just like them Dems to "back" a criminal. :mad:

When Democrats appear to be losing a vote, I guess the action they take is to refuse to vote and walk out! Forget what their role is , to cast a vote that reflects their constituents!

It's just a shame they didn't stay out and face a recall for breach of oath of office...to represent the interests of the citizens that put them there.

Well, here you go:

George W Bush, idiot and war criminal put our country into the worst recession since the Great Depression but in the LaLaLand the R's live in, he SAVED us. Surely, a lot of wouldbe R voters will dump this jerk for this. Or, all they all so damn dumb, they'll just keep nodding their heads up down, right over the cliff.

That work for you? And if you haven't noticed, "occupied" just admitted to it. Hope that answers your questions.

OK. So here's the next step. Ask luddly.neddite why he said that.

Well, here you go:

I am just one person, what do you think that proves?

holder got people murdered deliberately to further an anti gun agenda. holder and his bromance buddy obama are despicable.

Well, here you go:

OK. So here's the next step. Ask luddly.neddite why he said that.

That's your job, not mine.

Well, here you go:

I am just one person, what do you think that proves?

Proves my point.

What a bunch of scumbag babies! Grow up!

Well......it's just like them Dems to "back" a criminal. :mad:

When Democrats appear to be losing a vote, I guess the action they take is to refuse to vote and walk out! Forget what their role is , to cast a vote that reflects their constituents!

It's just a shame they didn't stay out and face a recall for breach of oath of office...to represent the interests of the citizens that put them there.

Republicans have done this too while in the minority, quit acting as if there was anything unprecedented yesterday except the lengths republicans are prepared to go to make the Dept. of Justice leave their vote rigging efforts alone.

holder got people murdered deliberately to further an anti gun agenda. holder and his bromance buddy obama are despicable.

You can keep on saying that until you're red in the face.

However, endless repetition does not constitute proof.

And until you have that, you're just barking at the moon.

Forum List

Back