House Democrats Contemplate Abolishing 401(k) Tax Breaks

It's just more of the force "equal outcome" idiocy of the far left. 401k's are going nowhere. When you invest, no risk, no reward. Why would anyone be interested in a plan that generates 3% return? That's LESS THAN inflation.

As bad as this down turn has been over the past 25 years my retirement investments, 100% invested in stocks, have an 11.3% return rate.....It would kind of suck if I have to live on that today, but if that were the case I would have been out of stocks fiver or more years ago....

But if you invest you can always loose. It always makes me laugh when "enlightened" people like this think they know what better for the "working class" than the working class does for itself. Afterall, in the liberal world, we, the common people, are too stupid to take care of ourselves and need the "enlightened elite" to guide us.

It's just more of the force "equal outcome" idiocy of the far left. 401k's are going nowhere. When you invest, no risk, no reward. Why would anyone be interested in a plan that generates 3% return? That's LESS THAN inflation.

As bad as this down turn has been over the past 25 years my retirement investments, 100% invested in stocks, have an 11.3% return rate.....It would kind of suck if I have to live on that today, but if that were the case I would have been out of stocks fiver or more years ago....

But if you invest you can always loose. It always makes me laugh when "enlightened" people like this think they know what better for the "working class" than the working class does for itself. Afterall, in the liberal world, we, the common people, are too stupid to take care of ourselves and need the "enlightened elite" to guide us.

no, please, I need guidance. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back