House Democrat (thug) proposes police registration for neighborhood watchmen

Neighborhood watches are typically set up by racists, and are really just Sundown Town enforcement groups in disguise. The volunteers are notorious for harassment of black men not guilty of doing anything. When challenged by watchmen, the watchmen get upset about the lack of deference they get from the black man and things escalate from there.

I'm on our HOA board and we are very careful about who gets to do any watching. The rules are clear: Call the police, don't physically intervene. No guns. Wait for a crime to happen, don't be a Zimmerman and call based on nothing. If we get a complaint about a watcher, the watcher will be the one that has to explain themselves and their actions, not the other way around.

The thug that go away in Sanford FL was fatso loser 30 year old community college student George Zimmerman.

:lol:

Most watches begin because the police never respond to 911 calls from individuals in high crime areas.

I started a watch in Mississauga Ontario (GTA) in a 14 story high rise where crime was becoming an issue. And the police were so slow in responding it was ridiculous. This was the 80's.
It had nothing to do with race. It had everything to do with crime and vandalism.

We patrolled. I made sure we were very visible. I wanted my team to act as a deterrent.

It's no different than having a well lit house, or a house with a dog. If there are visible security measures in place whether you are in a high rise or a private dwelling, criminals and punks prefer the dark not the light, they prefer the easy not the difficult.

Your fixation on race is disturbing. I'm beginning to really worry about you cheeze man.

:eusa_angel:

Oh and btw there was expert testimony that proved that the NW in this community was formed because of break ins.

My obsession is with racists like Zimmerman who call cops on unarmed black kids who haven't done anything illegal.

Black skin color is not good enough to justify calling the cops, and conservatives need to knock it off.

The high crime rates of young black males aren't good enough to justify calling the cops. Wait till a crime is committed, then call.

Just think how much better off Zimmerman would be if he'd follow that simple advice.

LMAO

Duh, he's living right now as a result of a positive consequence

-Geaux

For now. He would have lived anyway.

Not only were his "injuries" over hyped, but the police were on the way, so they would have broken up the fight that he started but started losing. He would have been fine.

In fact, not calling the cops and letting Martin go back to the house he was legally staying in would have been even better. No crime would have been committed at all and GZ would be free to be on the look out of other black men he didn't recognize.

Ok.. :confused:

-Geaux

LMAO

-Geaux

For now. He would have lived anyway.

Not only were his "injuries" over hyped, but the police were on the way, so they would have broken up the fight that he started but started losing. He would have been fine.

In fact, not calling the cops and letting Martin go back to the house he was legally staying in would have been even better. No crime would have been committed at all and GZ would be free to be on the look out of other black men he didn't recognize.

Actually there was crime being commited. felony assualt and posibly attempted murder by Trayvon.

And GZ will inevitably live with the consequences of his choice.

LMAO

-Geaux

Zimmerman is a hot head. He'll invariably get involved in another confrontation with someone, due to his aggressive nature. And if recognized, the other person will have much good reason to shoot Zimmerman dead, since Zimmerman is likely to shoot himself without much provacation. My only regret will be that I won't be on the jury to let his shooter go scot free.

Your obviously a racist

-Geaux

Neighborhood watches are typically set up by racists, and are really just Sundown Town enforcement groups in disguise. The volunteers are notorious for harassment of black men not guilty of doing anything. When challenged by watchmen, the watchmen get upset about the lack of deference they get from the black man and things escalate from there.

I'm on our HOA board and we are very careful about who gets to do any watching. The rules are clear: Call the police, don't physically intervene. No guns. Wait for a crime to happen, don't be a Zimmerman and call based on nothing. If we get a complaint about a watcher, the watcher will be the one that has to explain themselves and their actions, not the other way around.

The thug that go away in Sanford FL was fatso loser 30 year old community college student George Zimmerman.

Most watches begin because the police never respond to 911 calls from individuals in high crime areas.

I started a watch in Mississauga Ontario (GTA) in a 14 story high rise where crime was becoming an issue. And the police were so slow in responding it was ridiculous. This was the 80's.
It had nothing to do with race. It had everything to do with crime and vandalism.

We patrolled. I made sure we were very visible. I wanted my team to act as a deterrent.

It's no different than having a well lit house, or a house with a dog. If there are visible security measures in place whether you are in a high rise or a private dwelling, criminals and punks prefer the dark not the light, they prefer the easy not the difficult.

Your fixation on race is disturbing. I'm beginning to really worry about you cheeze man.

Oh and btw there was expert testimony that proved that the NW in this community was formed because of break ins.

My obsession is with racists like Zimmerman who call cops on unarmed black kids who haven't done anything illegal.

Black skin color is not good enough to justify calling the cops, and conservatives need to knock it off.

The high crime rates of young black males aren't good enough to justify calling the cops. Wait till a crime is committed, then call.

Just think how much better off Zimmerman would be if he'd follow that simple advice.

A crime had been commited, several time byTrayvon.

Trespassing. He did not have the home owners permission to be on their property.

If Trayvon Martin had not thought he had found a victim he could beat up he'd be alive today. If he had said "I'm staying down the street and I'm on my way home" instead of "you're going to die tonight mother fucker" he'd be alive today.

LMAO

-Geaux

Zimmerman is a hot head. He'll invariably get involved in another confrontation with someone, due to his aggressive nature. And if recognized, the other person will have much good reason to shoot Zimmerman dead, since Zimmerman is likely to shoot himself without much provacation. My only regret will be that I won't be on the jury to let his shooter go scot free.

Your obviously a racist

-Geaux

I do hate white Southerners. I freely admit to that. Their existence has been a huge negative for the country. And there's no social stigma against my hate, and no negative consequences will happen to me for admitting it, and it's the fault of white Southerners for bringing this upon themselves.

If Trayvon Martin had not thought he had found a victim he could beat up he'd be alive today. If he had said "I'm staying down the street and I'm on my way home" instead of "you're going to die tonight mother fucker" he'd be alive today.

The mistake was Zimmerman's. The racist thought a criminal was "getting away" when in fact a kid was just going home.

Conservatives need to stop calling the cops on blacks who are doing nothing, and they need to get over the fact that the black isn't going to react deferentially to your challenging them about there presence.

Martin had no mandate to react deferentially to Zimmerman at all. Zimmerman's beating was Zimmerman's fault. Zimmerman's lfe-long sentene as a racist loser in his hidey-hole is his fault. When he eventually get shot by someone in self defense from Zimmerman's long history of aggression, it will be Zimmerman's fault.

Your obviously a racist

-Geaux

I do hate white Southerners. I freely admit to that. Their existence has been a huge negative for the country. And there's no social stigma against my hate, and no negative consequences will happen to me for admitting it, and it's the fault of white Southerners for bringing this upon themselves.

Would you take a cash bribe to suck-start a 12-bore?

Zimmerman shot to death an unarmed black teen after the police told him to back off. Nah, people like him don't need training or guidance.

The evidence proves you to be a delusional liar.

the evidence proves you are a raging drunk.......

Regardless this woman isnt a thug...talk a lot of shit here, but i bet you that you keep quite around real thugs.

You might want to do a bit of research on how she treats he staff before you go out on that limb.

The evidence does not support your assertion. Zimmerman did not racially profile Martin.

And the FBI agrees. They were all over Sanford in 2012 and could not find any evidence that race was a factor in this incident.

Now if you have evidence that you can produce, for heaven's sake get that evidence to the FBI and help them out.

Hurry!

Yep we have idiots like you on our HOA board. That's why me and 2 other neighbors have formed our own watch group. We are armed all the time.

No one can tell us to stay off the streets.

Lucky for you that you live in a state where an adult can gun down an innocent child and get a way with it.

The mistake was Zimmerman's. The racist thought a criminal was "getting away" when in fact a kid was just going home.

Conservatives need to stop calling the cops on blacks who are doing nothing, and they need to get over the fact that the black isn't going to react deferentially to your challenging them about there presence.

Martin had no mandate to react deferentially to Zimmerman at all. Zimmerman's beating was Zimmerman's fault. Zimmerman's lfe-long sentene as a racist loser in his hidey-hole is his fault. When he eventually get shot by someone in self defense from Zimmerman's long history of aggression, it will be Zimmerman's fault.

The thought even if racist had nothing to do with Martin's wanton attack. Trayvon Martin sadly and unfortunately brought his death on himself. Had he just not attacked he would be alive today. If he had just gone home instead of jumping a guy he thought would be an easy beat down, he'd be alive today.

After all, it's not like Trayvon Martin HEARD Zimmerman's comment. He didn't. He didn't see a racist, he saw a man that looked like he could be taken down in a fight. He was right. Martin correctly profiled Zimmerman, his being armed was totally unexpected.

Good idea. The last thing we need is another vigilante gunning down an innocent teenager and getting away with it.

OTOH, creepy ass cracker GZ got himself a life sentence of looking over his shoulder. How long before another vigilante guns him down?

Ain't payback a bitch.

you talk vigilante...you libs have dug out the white sheets with this case...
I hope Hispanics are paying attention an ask themselves why they are supporting a party that dumps all over them...

Yep we have idiots like you on our HOA board. That's why me and 2 other neighbors have formed our own watch group. We are armed all the time.

No one can tell us to stay off the streets.

Lucky for you that you live in a state where an adult can gun down an innocent child and get a way with it.

Are you referring to laws that exist in over half the states in this country?

what a commie thug...I hope states tell her to RESIGN, kiss their ass then go to hell
a lot of comments at site

SNIP:
By Pete Kasperowicz - 07/24/13 10:57 AM ET

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said Wednesday that she would soon introduce legislation that would cut federal funding to any state that doesn't require neighborhood watch programs to register with police.

Jackson Lee said her Justice Exists for All Act is a response to the trial of George Zimmerman, who was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter charges after shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator in the Florida neighborhood where the shooting took place.

"We will … decrease the incidence of gun violence resulting from vigilantes by reducing by 20 percent the funds that would otherwise be allocated … to any state that does not require local neighborhood watch programs to be registered with a local [law] enforcement agency," Jackson Lee said on the House floor.

She said her bill would also use the threat of less federal money to entice states to change their "stand your ground" laws. Jackson Lee said her bill would only allow states to avoid a cut if their laws are amended to include a "duty to retreat."

"For states that do not require a duty to retreat, we will question their federal funding and assess their Justice Department funding and reduce it by 20 percent," she said. She was not specific about what the change might mean for state laws.

Read more: House Democrat proposes police registration for neighborhood watchmen - The Hill's Floor Action
Follow us: [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]hill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

She really shows her ignorance. Most if not all neighborhood watch programs are encouraged and even sanctioned by local law enforcement.

Forum List

Back