Hotties in the White House

Boy howdy, if she isn't 10 she's an 11. Striking:

vanessa-trump-03.jpg

Who is this a picture of?

Don Jr's wife. What do you figure, somewhere between Farrah Fawcett, Bo Dereck, Michelle Pfeiffer? Really, she's prettier.

Maybe that's what they're really protesting. Many of you know exactly what I'm talking about too.

Here's a reach for some, but not me. She's lost her youth as we all do, but she's a nice looking woman and cute too. Her brain and brass make her that much more attractive. I like her a lot.

16-6-15-IntSem-KellyanneConway.jpg

You refer to women as "hotties" huh.

What are you, four years old?

I've been called a hotty and no I'm not offended, I take it as a compliment ogo.

The only women who are offended by compliments from gentlemen are those ugly, hairy arm pitted Radical Militant Feminists.

Maybe that's what they're really protesting. Many of you know exactly what I'm talking about too.

Here's a reach for some, but not me. She's lost her youth as we all do, but she's a nice looking woman and cute too. Her brain and brass make her that much more attractive. I like her a lot.

Yeah. she is a hottie alright. LOL. Maybe she could get melanoma to give her her plastic surgeon's number. Just ask for the tranny look like the whore melanoma had done. And while she is at it, maybe she could get her flat, empty tits infalted too.
170122124150-02-kellyanne-conway-0122-large-tease.jpg

I've been called a hotty and no I'm not offended, I take it as a compliment ogo.

The only women who are offended by compliments from gentlemen are those ugly, hairy arm pitted Radical Militant Feminists.

Heck yeah you're hot........:)Smart too.

After the two last Democrat presidents which gave us Michelle, Hillary and Monika Lewinsky, this is certainly an welcome change.

Much easier on the eye ya know.

Who ever thought Trump would let women in the White House that aren't hot?

Yeah. she is a hottie alright. LOL. Maybe she could get melanoma to give her her plastic surgeon's number. Just ask for the tranny look like the whore melanoma had done. And while she is at it, maybe she could get her flat, empty tits infalted too.
170122124150-02-kellyanne-conway-0122-large-tease.jpg

Looks like one of those "hotties" in a bar who are a 2 at 10 and a 10 at 2

Last edited:

Who is this??
Bill Clinton???
LMMFAO!!!

I'm uh, not a woman and I wasn't referring to anyone being offended. I'm referring to his infantile vocabulary.

Same clown who thinks "Hispanic" is a race, so color me surprised.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back