Hotties in the White House

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Maybe that's what they're really protesting. Many of you know exactly what I'm talking about too.

Here's a reach for some, but not me. She's lost her youth as we all do, but she's a nice looking woman and cute too. Her brain and brass make her that much more attractive. I like her a lot.

16-6-15-IntSem-KellyanneConway.jpg

Maybe that's what they're really protesting. Many of you know exactly what I'm talking about too.

Here's a reach for some, but not me. She's lost her youth as we all do, but she's a nice looking woman and cute too. Her brain and brass make her that much more attractive. I like her a lot.

yep thats probably why the women are so angry.lol

You refer to women as "hotties" huh.

What are you, four years old?

yep thats probably why the women are so angry.lol

Angry like this ugly madcow Manly Woman.

New Topics

Forum List

Back