Hottest Party On Earth

lol why are there no people around? Do they run off screaming when you show up at places?

Probably because which day of the week is and at which time of the day i was at the lake, i saw some people, one family was swimming but only one. I guess the lake is also still too cold for most people, needs to warm up, it is not a swimming pool though which is heated, the lake needs some time to warm up then soon there will be more people.

Probably because which day of the week is and at which time of the day i was at the lake, i saw some people, one family was swimming but only one. I guess the lake is also still too cold for most people, needs to warm up, it is not a swimming pool though which is heated, the lake needs some time to warm up then soon there will be more people.
Sorry Mortuary but you walk like a pregnant duck .Just study yourself . That is why nobody else is there --- You scared them.So bad I might change your call sign to The Waddler .

And try some real music . Your choice is fifth rate and unrelated to lake , calmness and pleasure leisure. Like teaching a youngster.

Forum List

Back