Hot New Film: 'Occupy Unmasked'...

Citizens united films? So the bankers and oilmen have funded another hit piece
that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.

that will be taken as the holy gospel truth by a bunch of low information voters.

what did you see in the piece that didn't take place? Inform us whydonchya?

The Daily Caller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Daily Caller is a news website based in Washington, D.C., United States, with a focus on politics, original reporting and breaking news, founded by journalist and political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010.

Didn't watch past the Citizens United Productions logo, tells me all I need to know about the content.

It is utter bullshit to try and call occupy anything but grass roots

Last edited:

Didn't watch past the Citizens United Productions logo, tells me all I need to know about the content.

shows what a fucking moron you are and why..

So I did watch it and it exactly what I expected, This is the banks telling you how to feel about their enemies, enemies they made fair and square by being careless and irresponsible with our economy. You've been issued your marching orders by the fat-cats now get on with the two minutes hate.

So I did watch it and it exactly what I expected, This is the banks telling you how to feel about their enemies, enemies they made fair and square by being careless and irresponsible with our economy. You've been issued your marching orders by the fat-cats now get on with the two minutes hate.

:lol: You and the other Wingnut were here the other day boasting about how well Wall Street is doing. You guys just can't make up your minds. Do you hate Wall Street or not? I guess you guys like Wall Street if you think it helps your Dear Leader get re-elected in November. Btw, Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than both George Bush and John McCain received. That's just fact.

Last edited:
do yoiu remember ranting the other day about a corpration that was beoing all unAmerican?

Pauly your a dumb hack

:lol: You and the other Wingnut were here the other day boasting about how well Wall Street is doing. You guys just can't make up your minds. Do you hate Wall Street or not? I guess you guys like Wall Street if you think it helps your Dear leader get re-elected in November. Btw, Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than both George Bush and John McCain received. That's just fact.

So you are entirely anti-occupy, pro citizens united corporate influence now? Change your user name to Romneyitian hypocrite.

It's also bullshit to call the tea party anything but grass roots.

Newsflash TM. OWS are all organized by left wing political groups. They are not grass roots. They all have leaders funded heavily by Soros.

How dare the right have their own views publicized.
Can't have citizens united, but the left can have Michale Moore.
While the left have Hollywood, main stream news, newspapers and unions. Must get rid of Fox news, and Rush Limbaugh.
Why can't you lefties see, that wanting to shut up opposing views is exactly what Dictators and Totalitarian governments do?

:lol: You and the other Wingnut were here the other day boasting about how well Wall Street is doing. You guys just can't make up your minds. Do you hate Wall Street or not? I guess you guys like Wall Street if you think it helps your Dear Leader get re-elected in November. Btw, Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than both George Bush and John McCain received. That's just fact.

Also I challenge you to produce where I have ever boasted about how well Wall Street is doing, I have said many times that the only thing I trust about a boom is that it will pop as soon as Goldman can get in position profit from it.

:lol: You and the other Wingnut were here the other day boasting about how well Wall Street is doing. You guys just can't make up your minds. Do you hate Wall Street or not? I guess you guys like Wall Street if you think it helps your Dear leader get re-elected in November. Btw, Barack Obama has received more money from Wall Street Bankers than both George Bush and John McCain received. That's just fact.

So you are entirely anti-occupy, pro citizens united corporate influence now? Change your user name to Romneyitian hypocrite.

I didn't say that, you did. However, you and the other Wingnut need to give the DNC a call and see what your Talking Points are for today. One day you guys hate Wall Street, the next day you're boasting about their recent increase in profits. You just don't come off as a real 'Occupier.' You come off as a disingenuous poser instead. Is Wall Street 'Evil' or not? Check with your Dear Leader, and then get back to us.

Also I challenge you to produce where I have ever boasted about how well Wall Street is doing, I have said many times that the only thing I trust about a boom is that it will pop as soon as Goldman can get in position profit from it.

John Corzine, another one of your Dear Leader's bestest buds. You Obamabots sure are confused. :cuckoo:

Citizens United represents those with Big Money. Those are the folks who have seen their wealth and income grow while everyone else has seen their wealth dissipate and their incomes remain flat. Yet, in the eyes of people like Paulitician,,,that's OK because those who have accumulated all the wealth and income that increased many times the rate of inflation earned it, while the rest of working Americans deserved what they got, which is nothing.

I can't say that I am thrilled by the actions of a small minority of Occupy, but the fact that people are aware of factual inequality of the this nations wealth and income pleases me. It's a fact that most of the people who have been at the short end of the stick have jobs and work hard. And because of their hard work, they too deserve a piece of the pie just like they received prior to the 80's when everything started changing to where we are today.

Citizens United is simply trying to silence the message and crush the awareness of their immoral crime and their greed.

I didn't say that, you did. However, you and the other Wingnut need to give the DNC a call and see what your Talking Points are for today. One day you guys hate Wall Street, the next day you're boasting about their recent increase in profits. You just don't come off as a real 'Occupier.' You come off as a disingenuous poser instead. Is Wall Street 'Evil' or not? Check with your Dear Leader, and then get back to us.

I think you have me confused with someone else, I haven't really talked to you directly in quite a while.

I think you have me confused with someone else, I haven't really talked to you directly in quite a while.

You are an Obamabot no?

Forum List

Back