Hot Muffin

In some countries, they go by other names.

imageaxdpictureJussi-Pussi-Food.jpg

Muffins? Really? They look like buns to me. :lol:

Ya know lumpy, you got to stop asking questions like this...

Muffins are a matter of taste. Some like them with fruit. Others like them with nuts. It just depends on what you like to feel on your tongue. There of course is also the question having a whole muffin or or only a muffin top. When your on a roll you can always to for mini muffins and pig out.

Cake type muffins or scone type muffins, tender crumbs or coarse ,just make sure they are hot with lots butter...:lol:

I think Lumpy was just concerned about picking one muffin and having all the other muffins get pissed at him . :lol:
He's working on muffin diplomacy

I think Lumpy was just concerned about picking one muffin and having all the other muffins get pissed at him . :lol:

When you cant pick a muffin the solution is making bread pudding. Nice little custard sauce and lumpy is good to go.

When you cant pick a muffin the solution is making bread pudding. Nice little custard sauce and lumpy is good to go.

There ya go Lumpy ! You paying attention or have you been sneaking muffins ? :lol:

Something tells me Lumpy shouldn't be trying it. He ha a way of getting himself in enough trouble as it is. :lol:

The trick to a good muffin is not to over mix the batter. Point being, you sorta want it lumpy.

The trick to a good muffin is not to over mix the batter. Point being, you sorta want it lumpy.

Lumpy wants a good muffin alright--he just keeps getting busted :lol:

Busted muffins! Now you cant be having that. So your telling me he doesn't want a muffin top or a muffin bottom. He wants the whole thing!

He was talking about taking a nibble from all of them earlier------he may have had his fill already :lol:

Muffins are a matter of taste. Some like them with fruit. Others like them with nuts. It just depends on what you like to feel on your tongue. There of course is also the question having a whole muffin or or only a muffin top. When your on a roll you can always to for mini muffins and pig out.

Cake type muffins or scone type muffins, tender crumbs or coarse ,just make sure they are hot with lots butter...:lol:

Watch out folks, she seems to know her muffins very well.. If it's anything like her card playing, we may all end up with something on our faces...

Watch out folks, she seems to know her muffins very well.. If it's anything like her card playing, we may all end up with something on our faces...

Hard boiled eggs? :)

There ya go Lumpy ! You paying attention or have you been sneaking muffins ? :lol:

Well actually, I had to go pick up the pizza.... I'm now muffin wise and ready to rumble.. ya.. yah ...bring on the muffins...

Well actually, I had to go pick up the pizza.... I'm now muffin wise and ready to rumble.. ya.. yah ...bring on the muffins...

Some people dont give a shit about their muffins so a good choice is Morning glory or bran muffins. It never fails though and they always get a chocolate muffin in the end.

:lol:

Some people dont give a shit about their muffins so a good choice is Morning glory or bran muffins. It never fails though and they always get a chocolate muffin in the end.

Where's Dilloduck.. dammit .. he could certainly make something out of your second sentence .
Me.. being a little shy, would prefer to observe the master at work..

Lumpy you little stud muffin, no need to be shy. Mastering the art of baking is easy. Just remember that your hands are your best tools in the kitchen.

Last edited:

Where's Dilloduck.. dammit .. he could certainly make something out of your second sentence .
Me.. being a little shy, would prefer to observe the master at work..

You can get them in a Greek pastry shop.

Forum List

Back