Hot Muffin

I've asked Goldcatt to join us as the Muffin Rep.... She is definitely a.. Top Muffin

well.. she's putting her little muffinlings to bed and will join us presently..

Top Muffin? Awww, thanks sugar. But if you call me crumby I'll have to take back every nice thing I've ever said about you.

Just get the mufflings to bed and we can discuss that later

Discuss? Is that kinda like looking at etchings?

Us guys really need a insider muffin to hear the chatter. Wanna volunteer ?

I've asked Goldcatt to join us as the Muffin Rep.... She is definitely a.. Top Muffin

Top Muffin? Awww, thanks sugar. But if you call me crumby I'll have to take back every nice thing I've ever said about you.

I mean that in a most respectful way... You could very well be the most desirable of all the muffins in Muffinry.. I remain uncommitted due to muffin rivalry..

I mean that in a most respectful way... You could very well be the most desirable of all the muffins in Muffinry.. I remain uncommitted due to muffin rivalry..

It's all right, Lumpy my love. Your secret's safe with me.

I just won't listen when you say it to all the other ladies. ;)

smart move, my man ! :beer:

I can't belive you're referring to the ladies as muffins. Dammit, I am more than a delicious bakery item!

With gooey melted chocolate chips....chocolate....

What was the question again?

I can't belive you're referring to the ladies as muffins. Dammit, I am more than a delicious bakery item!

With gooey melted chocolate chips....chocolate....

What was the question again?

Sorry I'm distracted.. gooey chocolate chips ....:tongue:. mmm

Forum List

Back