Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights Tells Off Border Patrol Officers...

Uhmmm... they are public lands. Big brother being a member of the public.. the answer is big brother is the people the people are the public... the lands managed by the public's employees. Funny, though, how some of our employees britches have grown a bit to big. Time to give them a spanking.

Yeah, i've always gotten a kick out of Big Brother's "It's a privilege for you to drive on my roads." Who's roads are they? And why should we grovel and give thanks to Big Brother for allowing us to drive on our own roads? I never got that one.

God complex by our employees. Unfortunately, many of the public treat our employ like they are gods.

Yeah, something's wrong. They work for us. It's not the other way around. It's like the old Soviet Union now. The Government Class sees themselves as an all-powerful special protected class. Government has grown too large. It's out of control now.

What a little bitch. First as always when Libertarians quote the law they are dead WRONG. Ever heard of United States vs Ramsey? Of course you didn't because you only believe in laws when they suit your Radical Paul agenda! This case law created JUSTIFIABLY created the Border Search Exception Doctrine. It allows for searches and seizures without a warrant or probable cause at all out international borders and ports. The border patrol agent was well within his right to detain, arrest and search the car. Heck he could have given her a cavity search if he desired!

Google Scholar

Second, even without the BSE doctrine, he had probable cause due to her defensiveness and confrontational nature (yet that is a catch 22).

Third, do you realize how hard of a job these people have? Do you realize how many dangerous objects and people pass through the border. You come through the border, you should realize there is a raised suspicion. Many cartel and terrorist leaders seek pretty white bitches like that to seek drugs and other items across the border. They try to stop what they do and that is why their is a raised suspicious. Heck there could be an interloper in their car that they don't know about (some insect like the asian beatle) that could be detected.

I think they should have arrested her for disorderly conduct and prosecuted her as an example!

LASTLY, if you are going to say well case law is bad law and I don't like since it's not in the constitution! Then you have ZERO argument for our fundmental right to privacy. The right to privacy is NOT in the constitution and was created by CASE LAW. See Griswald v. Connecticut (strengthened by Roe vs Wade).

sad how the Fascists here think its ok to stop and search someone without reasonable suspicion of criminal activity.

they burn the Constitution in their heads, nightly.

Get a clue you stupid fuck! The right to privacy was created by case law and SO is the border search exception.

Maybe you should go back to the shit hole muslim country you are from and preach about freedom!

What a little bitch. First as always when Libertarians quote the law they are dead WRONG. Ever heard of United States vs Ramsey? Of course you didn't because you only believe in laws when they suit your Radical Paul agenda! This case law created JUSTIFIABLY created the Border Search Exception Doctrine. It allows for searches and seizures without a warrant or probable cause at all out international borders and ports. The border patrol agent was well within his right to detain, arrest and search the car. Heck he could have given her a cavity search if he desired!

Google Scholar

Second, even without the BSE doctrine, he had probable cause due to her defensiveness and confrontational nature (yet that is a catch 22).

Third, do you realize how hard of a job these people have? Do you realize how many dangerous objects and people pass through the border. You come through the border, you should realize there is a raised suspicion. Many cartel and terrorist leaders seek pretty white bitches like that to seek drugs and other items across the border. They try to stop what they do and that is why their is a raised suspicious. Heck there could be an interloper in their car that they don't know about (some insect like the asian beatle) that could be detected.

I think they should have arrested her for disorderly conduct and prosecuted her as an example!

LASTLY, if you are going to say well case law is bad law and I don't like since it's not in the constitution! Then you have ZERO argument for our fundmental right to privacy. The right to privacy is NOT in the constitution and was created by CASE LAW. See Griswald v. Connecticut (strengthened by Roe vs Wade).

You know, you don't have to be a loyal Goose Stepper all your life. It's not required. You are actually free to think for yourself and stand up for your rights. Seriously, try it. It's pretty damn liberating.

Google Scholar

You are an ignorant FOS POS jerk. That girl was someone's daughter, not a "white bitch" for you to jack boot and rape with your night stick.

It's not on the border, it's an internal check point, legal if you let it be

Hate to date that bitch

"You have no RIGHT to ask me to take off my panties!"

I would have arrested her on the spot. ON THE SPOT.

For what reason?

south-park-you-will-respect-my-authority-3700212.jpg

At least the supervisor Mr. Gird knew the rules, and sorted the situation out in 2 minutes "You are free to go"

She should have made a citizen's arrest for the illegal detainment of a US citizen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Major feeder roads are considered an extension of the border so if the was a perm checkpoint the law was not on her side. I expect it was temporary check. They'll still try to treat you like you're driving through the permanent one is my guess.

Forum List

Back