Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights Tells Off Border Patrol Officers...

She should have pulled over, ask if she was free to go or is she under arrest, and upon being told that she was not free to go said that she did not consent to any search and that she'd like to speak with an attorney.

One of the risks of flexing one's rights is that you may in fact be arrested and the officer will scramble to invent some probable cause. However most of the time if they have no reason they will grudgingly say that you are free to go.

It's a bit confrontational, but that's how she chose to educate these officers on the Constitution. It probably wouldn't be my approach, but it was her call. And i wonder if our Border Patrol Officers are this vigilant and thorough when it comes to Illegals? Seems to me our Government is bending over backwards for Illegals. But their approach to American Citizens seems to be much different. Just something to ponder i guess.

Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights with Cops Tells Off Border Patrol Police Officers - YouTube

lol... I just now signed in specifically to put up a thread about this same video...

but you beat me to it... :)

was gonna call it "Ballsy Chick Holds Her Ground With Border-Check-Point Minions... And Prevails...!"

:)

Last edited:
The only reason they let her go is because of the supervisor. That first asshole wasn't gonna give in. His ego was at stake.

If every person in America were to take the position that this woman did, then you might as well disband the border patrol allrtogether. You can't have it both ways. Either you cooperate with a reasonable request from a person whose job it is to stop a terrorist from blowing up your airplane, or human trafficing illegals into this country, or you just shut down the security system, and tell these people that it is open season on America.

I live about 15 miles from this border patrol checkpoint, and they keep our community safe from drug runners, human trafficers, and those who would break in to my house to steal food and anything else they can carry, including my guns. As far as I am concerned the border patrol deserves the same respect and support from American citizens as our troops fighting the Taliban in the mideast. If anything, the Border Patrol is more vital to our personal security than our armed forces. I have never felt personally threatened by anyone from Afganistan

Sorry to break it to you, but your Government doesn't care about you or your security. They're bending over backwards to placate Illegals. And they're doing the absolute opposite for American Citizens. It's a rogue criminal Government at this point. You should be thanking this brave woman. It's your Government you should be angry with.

I wont dignify your paranoia with a argument with you, because you are so far beyond the pale that I am sure that you know that the government is out to get you, and nothing I can say will change your mind.

They are out to get you. But not Illegals. Your Government doesn't care about you anymore. It's the NWO. That's just the sad reality.

Pretty sad & disturbing that many on this thread are much more angry and concerned about a traffic jam, than they are about their Constitutional Rights. What does that say about the state of our Nation? Oh well, i guess the Dumbing-Down of America rolls on. So tragic.

US Border Patrol Being Detained

Being Detained Part 2

Where Border Patrol Agents have "reasonable suspicion" that a vehicle contains illegal aliens, they may stop the vehicle and briefly question those occupants reasonably believed to be aliens as to their right to be or remain in the United States of America. Such "detention" may last for a reasonable period of time while the Border Patrol Agent conducts lawful "investigative activities" to quickly confirm or dispel their suspicion.

In many parts of the United States of America all the roads leading away from the southern border area are sealed off with US Border Patrol Agents. These Agents operate "checkpoints" as deep as 60 miles inside the United States. Tens of thousands of illegal aliens and drug smugglers are caught at these checkpoints every year.

Federal officers can freely stop vehicles for inspection at these checkpoints without any required level of suspicion or justification. That is the law. Most of these checkpoints have separate areas reserved nearby where a vehicle can then be nearly stripped under what is called "secondary inspection". The referral of a vehicle to "secondary inspection" needs only to be "selective" and does not require any "reasonable suspicion".

It is best if you do not annoy, abuse, alarm, alert, tease, torment, or disturb a Border Patrol Agent at any of these checkpoints.

Border Patrol Agents cannot and will not take your drivers license away from you. (The federal agent working at a legal Port of Entry can take your driver's license or almost any other documentation away from you.)

The Border Patrol Agent will engage you in "consensual conversation". "Consensual conversation" is not interrogation. Consensual conversation is ... conversation.

Last edited:
Being Detained Part 3

While the Agent is having this consensual conversation with you you are -- essentially -- detained. You and your vehicle cannot leave. It is very important that you do not attempt to leave.

Leaving the Agent without his permission will almost certainly be met with what is called in the vernacular of the profession a "Dynamic Apprehension". We civilians might call it ….. a chase and a tackle.

The problem with a Dynamic Apprehension is that one or more of you will fall to the ground and or bounce off of various hard objects like walls, cars, the sidewalk or rocks and bushes if perpetrated in more suburban areas.

This fall almost certainly will be with you -- the illegal / the uncooperatve -- on the bottom and with the usually larger more athletically inclined Agent on top. If somehow you wind up on top then things can get very energetic and the mysteries of your life may be found in your autopsy report.

It does not matter what YOU think is going on. It only matters what the Border Patrol Agent thinks is going on. In addition, people sitting at home who have never been in trouble with the law or have never dealt with violent criminals have no idea what violent things can happen.

The most inspiringly pathetic report of this kind of "culture clash" between people in the know and the completely naieve occured in Switzerland. A Muslim fellow decided to hijack an airplane and people died at his hands. He was captured and convicted of murder and the hijacking of an airliner and he received a life term in a Swiss prison. Time passes. The Swiss in their infinite wisdom and vast experience only with Swiss criminals... offer the murdering hijacker with a Life Sentence a weekend pass. Now, even the most liberal American should know what happened next. Well, it just never even occured to the Swiss.......

So, again, Border Patrol Agents have to deal with the real world and not "how things should be" and so they take "Dynamic Apprehensions" as serious events of life and death.

Again, Border Patrol Agents have to deal with very unpleasant people on a daily basis and have years of experience limiting the level of potential danger to themselves and to other potential victims.

It is the Agent's sworn duty to defend the borders of the United States and to stop the illegal entry of anyone.

Permanent Checkpoints

Border officials may stop motorists at fixed checkpoints that are reasonably located relative to the border, to question motorists even in the absence of reasonable suspicion of a crime, let alone probable cause. (U.S. v. Martinez-Fuerte, U.S. Supreme Court, 1976.) The right to search in the absence of suspicion allows police to dismantle a car, and even extends to searching a vehicle’s gas tank (U.S. v. Flores-Montano, U.S. Sup. Ct. 2004).

The only place the laws get hazy is if the BP is at a temporary checkpoint.

Last edited:
It is true that SCOTUS in a rare 9-0 opinion, upheld the border patrol's right to search anything at a fixed checkpoint near the border. It is the same kind of rationale that allows Homeland Security to search anythng we intend to put on an airplane including our persons.

To avoid such searches, the citizen must either avoid the check point or choose not to fly. If we do wish to utilize the road where the check point is or do choose to fly, we willingly choose to relinquish our privacy in the interest of the greater good.

So she took 15 min to get through a checkpoint that I usually clear in 20 seconds

Pays being a smart ass

So she took 15 min to get through a checkpoint that I usually clear in 20 seconds

Pays being a smart ass

They didn't give this lady the option to clear in 20 seconds though. She was directed to a parking area until a background check could be performed. If this was a temporary checkpoint she was within her rights. And the agent could have made it a quick process simply by requesting her ID and registration and doing a quick check on the tags--all could have been accomplished within less than a minute.

If it was a permanent check point, however, I don't think her argument would likely hold up in court based on the SCOTUS opinion cited.

In this case we don't know whether it was a permanent or temporary check point.

sad how the Fascists here think its ok to stop and search someone without reasonable suspicion of criminal activity.

they burn the Constitution in their heads, nightly.

Permanent Checkpoints

Border officials may stop motorists at fixed checkpoints that are reasonably located relative to the border, to question motorists even in the absence of reasonable suspicion of a crime, let alone probable cause. (U.S. v. Martinez-Fuerte, U.S. Supreme Court, 1976.) The right to search in the absence of suspicion allows police to dismantle a car, and even extends to searching a vehicle’s gas tank (U.S. v. Flores-Montano, U.S. Sup. Ct. 2004).

The only place the laws get hazy is if the BP is at a temporary checkpoint.

well, I'll be.

i thought they could only search you if they know you crossed the border.

whoda thunk it.

thank you for this.

edit: US v Flores states that a car can be searched without any reasonable suspicion, probable cause, or warrant, when crossing the border.

US v Martinez says permanent checkpoints on roads from the border in the USA can do searches, but there must be probable cause or consent from the driver.

Last edited:
This stop was away from the border.

That means they need probable cause to search her car, or permission from the driver.

The cops had no probable cause. The attempt to search without consent was unConstitutional.

It is true that SCOTUS in a rare 9-0 opinion, upheld the border patrol's right to search anything at a fixed checkpoint near the border. It is the same kind of rationale that allows Homeland Security to search anythng we intend to put on an airplane including our persons.

To avoid such searches, the citizen must either avoid the check point or choose not to fly. If we do wish to utilize the road where the check point is or do choose to fly, we willingly choose to relinquish our privacy in the interest of the greater good.

Who owns the roads we're utilizing? Big Brother, or us the People?

Uhmmm... they are public lands. Big brother being a member of the public.. the answer is big brother is the people the people are the public... the lands managed by the public's employees. Funny, though, how some of our employees britches have grown a bit to big. Time to give them a spanking.

Uhmmm... they are public lands. Big brother being a member of the public.. the answer is big brother is the people the people are the public... the lands managed by the public's employees. Funny, though, how some of our employees britches have grown a bit to big. Time to give them a spanking.

Yeah, i've always gotten a kick out of Big Brother's "It's a privilege for you to drive on my roads." Who's roads are they? And why should we grovel and give thanks to Big Brother for allowing us to drive on our own roads? I never got that one.

Yeah, i've always gotten a kick out of Big Brother's "It's a privilege for you to drive on my roads." Who's roads are they? And why should we grovel and give thanks to Big Brother for allowing us to drive on our own roads? I never got that one.

God complex by our employees. Unfortunately, many of the public treat our employ like they are gods.

Forum List

Back