HORRIFYING: Rep. Thomas Massie Exposes Taxpayer-Funded “Transgenic Edible Vaccines”

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
This is why we need a constitutional conservative lead government. Amongst other reasons. Vaccines in your food? Yeah na. But we've been paying for these kind of studies and research. I'm glad we got someone like Massie to call this stuff out and at least try to put a stop to some of it. The things we fund, if the voting population knew about most of it, we change our voting habits.

HORRIFYING: Rep. Thomas Massie Exposes Taxpayer-Funded “Transgenic Edible Vaccines” Which Turns Edible Plants Like Lettuce and Spinach Into mRNA Vaccine Factories to Replace mRNA Shots (VIDEO)

In a shocking revelation, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) has recently brought to light a deeply concerning issue that should alarm every American citizen. The U.S. government is currently funding research into “transgenic edible vaccines,” a term that sounds like it’s straight out of a dystopian science fiction novel. Yet, it is very much a reality, and it’s happening right under our noses.

The Gateway Pundit reported in 2021 that scientists at the University of California, Riverside, have been experimenting with turning edible plants like lettuce and spinach into mRNA vaccine factories.

According to the press release published by the University of California, the project aims to utilize mRNA technology, similar to that used in COVID-19 vaccines, to turn edible plants into vaccine factories.

The research is funded by a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation and has three primary goals:

This is why we need a constitutional conservative lead government. Amongst other reasons. Vaccines in your food? Yeah na. But we've been paying for these kind of studies and research. I'm glad we got someone like Massie to call this stuff out and at least try to put a stop to some of it. The things we fund, if the voting population knew about most of it, we change our voting habits.

HORRIFYING: Rep. Thomas Massie Exposes Taxpayer-Funded “Transgenic Edible Vaccines” Which Turns Edible Plants Like Lettuce and Spinach Into mRNA Vaccine Factories to Replace mRNA Shots (VIDEO)

In a shocking revelation, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) has recently brought to light a deeply concerning issue that should alarm every American citizen. The U.S. government is currently funding research into “transgenic edible vaccines,” a term that sounds like it’s straight out of a dystopian science fiction novel. Yet, it is very much a reality, and it’s happening right under our noses.

The Gateway Pundit reported in 2021 that scientists at the University of California, Riverside, have been experimenting with turning edible plants like lettuce and spinach into mRNA vaccine factories.

According to the press release published by the University of California, the project aims to utilize mRNA technology, similar to that used in COVID-19 vaccines, to turn edible plants into vaccine factories.

The research is funded by a $500,000 grant from the National Science Foundation and has three primary goals:

Fucking egregious.

They're doing the same thing with pork, and attempting it with beef as well.

They see us as nothing but livestock.

And as long as gullible morons continue to vote for the "Defenders of Democracy!", dystopian authoritarian crimes such as this will continue to fester.

All while the clueless sheep smell their own farts while reading the NY Times and watching MSDNC.

hairfire.gif

You lived through the lockdowns, the riots, and yet you remain an utterly clueless fool who plays the matrix on "Beginner" level and mindlessly accepts the most surface level propaganda as "fact".

I may have been a Democrat dipshit a little over three years ago, but at least I finally woke up.

What's your excuse?

You lived through the lockdowns, the riots, and yet you remain an utterly clueless fool who plays the matrix on "Beginner" level and mindlessly accepts the most surface level propaganda as "fact".

I may have been a Democrat dipshit a little over three years ago, but at least I finally woke up.

What's your excuse?
You fell down a conspiracy rat hole but I'm the "clueless fool"?

All of you people need treatment.

Fucking egregious.

I read an article the other day about how they're making meat without animals. It's like actual meat, created in a damn lab.

We got a shit ton of farm and ranch land. And the government pays some of these people to not grow anything.

$500,000 (grant) would buy a lot of real meat & vegetables.

What's your excuse?
The current Batch of DEMS are Basically Like Gay Nazi's IMHO
Hell even RFK jr is Leaving them :)

You're terrified of getting a shot, but I'm "controlled by my fear"?

No, you were terrified of a virus with an infinitesimally low mortality rate, supplemented with cold like symptoms - or none at all.

You then echoed media lies shaming others who refused your fucking BIG Pharma shot.

They scared the shit out of you.

And by you I mean you and your political ilk.

We all saw it, and we haven't forgotten.

You are the authoritarians.

No, you were terrified of a virus with an infinitesimally low mortality rate, supplemented with cold like symptoms - or none at all.

You then echoed media lies shaming others who refused your fucking BIG Pharma shot.

They scared the shit out of you.

And by you I mean you and your political ilk.

We all saw it, and we haven't forgotten.

You are the authoritarians.
Sorry kid, you've got the whole thing completely ass-backwards.

Any form of the vaccine is a killer.

COVID-19 Vaccines Resulted in 17M Deaths, Scientific Report Said​

'It is highly disturbing that these authors have found a consistent trend among seventeen countries showing a significant increase in all-cause mortality coinciding with extensive COVID vaccine rollout...'

It was also discovered that the overall risk of death induced by COVID-19 vaccines is 1,000 times greater than it was previously reported in data from clinical trials, adverse event monitoring and cause-of-death statistics obtained from death certificates, the news source added.

All-cause mortality is the death rate from all causes of death for a population in a specific time period, which, according to Stephanie Seneff, a senior research scientist at Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT], “is a good feature to use in statistical medical analyses since there is no ambiguity in whether someone has died or not.”

“It is highly disturbing that these authors have found a consistent trend among seventeen countries showing a significant increase in all-cause mortality coinciding with extensive COVID vaccine rollout. Their estimate of one death for every 800 injections globally is alarming,” she said.

It's hard to believe rgar people are stupid enough to believe this shit.

My doctor told me what he fears is your yearly flu shot will also contain a clot-shot upgrade.

I've received a flu shot every year since 1974 but they do that then no more for me.

Just an FYI. I used to deliver "flu shots." And was told my the receiving company that most times, the flu shots they receive, aren't for the strain of flu that's going around. Apparently there's different ones. So if you're getting a shot for one, and it's a different kind of flu going around, you're just wasting your time.
I was told to ask my doctor what type of flu is going around. And what type of shot to get. If he "him haws" around with the answers, doesn't give a clear answer, then he's just giving for the money.

Forum List

Back