Fellow conservatives: Do you want McCarthy ousted? Gaetz just announced move to kick him out next week!

Should McCarthy be replaced as Speaker?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I want the cool heads to prevail and the extremists defeated. How about guys?
McCarthy is aware that Democrats are people too and his deal to avoid a shutdown was not great, but it was a compromise. Compromising is what civilized (not crazy) people do.
Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides so I'll just leave you with a poll. Please vote. Do you want McCarthy ousted?

McCarthy is aware that Democrats are people too and his deal to avoid a shutdown was not great, but it was a compromise. Compromising is what civilized (not crazy) people do.
Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides so I'll just leave you with a poll. Please vote. Do you want McCarthy ousted?
Compromising with Democrats is a Death Sentence in the Republican Party

Oh, look....the fake conservative trying to convince people that repubs should bow down to the demofascists.

Fuck off, bootlicker.

Oh, look....the fake conservative trying to convince people that repubs should bow down to the demofascists.

Fuck off, bootlicker.
Speaking of bootlickers.................

1696176700926.jpeg

do civilized societies compromise on systemic child abuse, pedophilia and genital mutilation?

Never raise the debt ceiling again. Restore the Enumerated powers on the Fed and States rule themselves.

End the Corruption that is DC.

Every administration and every Congress has its extreme wings. Unfortunately for us we have a two-party Congress and the only way for it to work is with cooperation between the parties.
Constantly threatening to shut down Congress in order to get everything you want is not a way forward. Do the hard work and get the constituency on board for the election season and then come back and vote your way to a clean decision.

Forum List

Back