Horrifying: Muslims Massacre Dozens Of U.S. K9 Trained German Shepherd Bomb-Sniffing Dogs In Kuwait

Why don't you tell that to these Muslims:

Vafa Animal Shelter
They are Muslim? Please provide a link.

Link is there. Take some time and explore the site, look at the volunteers, their names, what they do. Don't just ASSume.

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:
Founder of the Center for Animal Lovers and founder of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

Responsibilities:
Public relations, donor relations and financial management of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

"As a child, Motamedi grew up feeling empathy for all living creatures. “It broke my heart seeing all those stray animals around me and their struggles to find food. And I saw cruelty towards them, like ropes around their necks and things that made me think we need organizations and shelters to help them.”

World Animal Day Ambassadors | Connecting animal advocates worldwide

Her qualification is not that she may be Muslim, but, that she is an animal lover.... smart ass.:slap:

The implication, of this thread (in case you missed it) is that Muslims can not be animal lovers, particularly, dog lovers.
....and I asked you to prove that she is:

1. Muslim

2. The relevance of her being Muslim to being an animal lover ......according to her, not according to you so you can once again try to justify and white wash the atrocity committed upon these poor animals.

No one is justifying the atrocity committed on these animals. Again, read the OP before acting like an ass.

They are Muslim? Please provide a link.

Link is there. Take some time and explore the site, look at the volunteers, their names, what they do. Don't just ASSume.

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:

Responsibilities:
Public relations, donor relations and financial management of the Vafa Animal Shelter.

"As a child, Motamedi grew up feeling empathy for all living creatures. “It broke my heart seeing all those stray animals around me and their struggles to find food. And I saw cruelty towards them, like ropes around their necks and things that made me think we need organizations and shelters to help them.”

Her qualification is not that she may be Muslim, but, that she is an animal lover.... smart ass.:slap:

The implication, of this thread (in case you missed it) is that Muslims can not be animal lovers, particularly, dog lovers.

1. Muslim

2. The relevance of her being Muslim to being an animal lover ......according to her, not according to you so you can once again try to justify and white wash the atrocity committed upon these poor animals.

No one is justifying the atrocity committed on these animals. Again, read the OP before acting like an ass.
Try doing something you have never done before.......deal with the facts as presented not the way you wish them to be..

Question again...where does it state the her mission regarding the animals is directly connected to her being Muslim....if she is in fact Muslim.

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:

Responsibilities:

1. Muslim

Try doing something you have never done before.......deal with the facts as presented not the way you wish them to be..

Question again...where does it state the her mission regarding the animals is directly connected to her being Muslim....if she is in fact Muslim.

Again. Try looking at this thread. A thread which claims that Muslims (as a whole) hate dogs (a claim have no issue with).

I point out that isn't universally true (yet you will insist on broad brushing or at least not finding fault with the OP's premise).

I bring up Vafa - a shelter run by a group of dedicated Iranians that I personally support - a group that is attempting to make a difference in a part of the world where the government is extremely hostile to dogs.

Your response? Prove they are Muslim. Iran is 99.4% Muslim. Chances are the people that run this, care for the dogs and adopt the dogs are Muslim. If you care more about hating Muslims then you care about improving conditions for dogs in Iran - then that is your choice. Vafa is attempting to make a difference and I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that they are likely run by Muslims.

Mrs. Fatemeh Motamedi

Function:

Responsibilities:

1. Muslim

Again. Try looking at this thread. A thread which claims that Muslims (as a whole) hate dogs (a claim have no issue with).

I point out that isn't universally true (yet you will insist on broad brushing or at least not finding fault with the OP's premise).

I bring up Vafa - a shelter run by a group of dedicated Iranians that I personally support - a group that is attempting to make a difference in a part of the world where the government is extremely hostile to dogs.

Your response? Prove they are Muslim. Iran is 99.4% Muslim. Chances are the people that run this, care for the dogs and adopt the dogs are Muslim. If you care more about hating Muslims then you care about improving conditions for dogs in Iran - then that is your choice. Vafa is attempting to make a difference and I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that they are likely run by Muslims.

Third world savages. This is one reason the US should not be involved in any way in the Mid East, Americans should be banned from all travel to to Mid East...
Israel included. The are all worthless over there

It's just one of the other things that I despise about Muslims. They do not like dogs.

Don't get carried away, the United States puts down thousands of dogs a year and I don't hear you complaining about it.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

Not really Lucy.

I live in a state with some of the crappiest rates for animal welfare. Our shelters - for those counties that actually HAVE shelters - routinely put healthy adoptable animals down simply because no one wants them. Entire litters of puppies end up being euthanized. People still drown kittens. Spay and neuter policies are improving but far from widespread. Dogs live out their lives tied to chains. That's a reality around here. :(

1. Muslim

I called you out on YOUR claim......

Thing is - people are horrified about this, and it's understandable but are utterly blind about what goes on in their own backyard!

1. Muslim

You called me out on nothing.

It's just one of the other things that I despise about Muslims. They do not like dogs.

Don't get carried away, the United States puts down thousands of dogs a year and I don't hear you complaining about it.

Not really Lucy.

I live in a state with some of the crappiest rates for animal welfare. Our shelters - for those counties that actually HAVE shelters - routinely put healthy adoptable animals down simply because no one wants them. Entire litters of puppies end up being euthanized. People still drown kittens. Spay and neuter policies are improving but far from widespread. Dogs live out their lives tied to chains. That's a reality around here. :(

Agree.

Often times animals are used and abused in this country, people don't bother to get their animals fixes and they end up unnecessarily being put to sleep.

No, I'm comparing people who don't give a shit about dogs to people who don't give a shit about dogs.

Those dogs have to be euthanised because homes cannot be found for them, they're not being euthanised because people don't like them and consider them "spiritually unclean"

Apples and oranges.

1. Muslim

You called me out on nothing.
That is exactly what you have....nothing...as usual.

Madam you just got your ass handed to you...:uhoh3::itsok:

Unless you wish to prove your claim.

The cruelty and hatred towards dogs in Muslim countries is just too widespread.

If they chop human heads off as if it was nothing.....you think they will care about poor animals?

Savages, that's all they are.

Forum List

Back