Horrific: Obama To Honor WW2 Japanese Military War Dead When He Arrives At Hiroshima This Week

What the fuck are you going on about? You're completely unhinged.
You're the one making the idiotic statement all wars are bad. So tell us why ending slavery and stopping NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan were not "righteous" as you put it.

You seem to be arguing with some loop running in your own head.

"You're the one making the idiotic statement all wars are bad".

Show me where.
Oh, so you change your mind and now agree some wars are righteous.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?
He's an idiot. He flunked reading comprehension. LOL

Obviously. Lot of these folks do that. They've got an argument all worked out from debating themselves in the mirror and then they just go out and debate the "liberal" they invented to argue with. No one really needs to be present, they can't make the shift anyway. So they make shit up and argue against that. Then they wonder when someone's going to call and offer them their own show.

The Jap military drew blood first and were some of the ruthless kind when it came to treating American prisoners of war. They were the ISIS of their day beheading our boys and doing horrific human experiments on them while they were alive. For Obama to honor them is a slap in the face to all the servicemen who died for our sovereignty fighting these savage bastards. It is just another example of his non-natural born citizenship proving he doesn't have sole allegiance to the United States. He should only be Honoring OUR war dead, not the war dead of our adversaries military.

UNREAL. Obama Tells Reporters: His Trip to Hiroshima To Honor "All" War Dead (VIDEO)
Just how long does a war need to be over before it ends in your mind? It's already been 70 years. How much longer do you need?
Hell, it's been over 150 years since the civil war ended and be damned if Confederate Soldiers are honored these days. Yet the Jap soldier is about to be honored.
They are honored regularly, by the side that lost.

Nothing more idiotic than saying all war is bad.
???? I think it's safe to say none of the participants thought it good at the time. Necessary perhaps.
Sounded like a good idea at the time.
The fools verse.

BITBURG, West Germany, May 5 — President Reagan presided over a wreath-laying today at the base of a brick cemetery tower looming over the graves of nearly 2,000 German soldiers, including 49 SS troops.

Alluding to the controversy aroused by his visit to the cemetery, Mr. Reagan voiced regret in remarks at an American air base afterward that ''old wounds have been reopened.''

So? It's different cuz he's republican. We know.
It's different because Obama in not honoring the Imperial Japanese armed forces, nor is the Hiroshima site honoring them.
He shouldn't even be at Hiroshima in the first place.

Above your head ain't he.

???? I think it's safe to say none of the participants thought it good at the time. Necessary perhaps.
The fools verse.

BITBURG, West Germany, May 5 — President Reagan presided over a wreath-laying today at the base of a brick cemetery tower looming over the graves of nearly 2,000 German soldiers, including 49 SS troops.

Alluding to the controversy aroused by his visit to the cemetery, Mr. Reagan voiced regret in remarks at an American air base afterward that ''old wounds have been reopened.''

It's different because Obama in not honoring the Imperial Japanese armed forces, nor is the Hiroshima site honoring them.
Why not?

The Jap military drew blood first and were some of the ruthless kind when it came to treating American prisoners of war. They were the ISIS of their day beheading our boys and doing horrific human experiments on them while they were alive. For Obama to honor them is a slap in the face to all the servicemen who died for our sovereignty fighting these savage bastards. It is just another example of his non-natural born citizenship proving he doesn't have sole allegiance to the United States. He should only be Honoring OUR war dead, not the war dead of our adversaries military.

UNREAL. Obama Tells Reporters: His Trip to Hiroshima To Honor "All" War Dead (VIDEO)
Just how long does a war need to be over before it ends in your mind? It's already been 70 years. How much longer do you need?
Hell, it's been over 150 years since the civil war ended and be damned if Confederate Soldiers are honored these days. Yet the Jap soldier is about to be honored.

Here's a 2016 schedule pard:

Civil War Reenactment Schedule - Civil War Reenacting

What the fuck are you going on about? You're completely unhinged.
You're the one making the idiotic statement all wars are bad. So tell us why ending slavery and stopping NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan were not "righteous" as you put it.

Show me where.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?
Yeah, I lied. You think some wars are good.

Stupid fuck, knew you couldn't back it up.

The fools verse.

Actually the POTUS should visit Hiroshima every year and say "See what happens when you piss us off."

The fools verse.

Actually the POTUS should visit Hiroshima every year and say "See what happens when you piss us off."

But of course.

Show me where.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?

It's all there in the thread.
I'm just happy you agree some war is righteous.

Show me where.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?

Nope, you're simly a liar. And that is all.

The fools verse.

Yes, the people we bombed now make all our TVs and computer monitors.

And we pay for and provide their defense.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?

All right there in the thread.

The fools verse.

Yes, the people we bombed now make all our TVs and computer monitors.

And we pay for and provide their defense.

So it's kinda like Iraq, we unofficially annexed another state.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?

You cannot find it and you know it, cuz you invented it.

I'm just happy to know you think war is good.

I'm just happy to know you think war is good.

I'm trying to picture you happy, can't see it.

The only way to really honor all the ward dead, stop fighting wars.
war%20against%20war.jpg
Einstein thinks slaves should be owned and Imperial Japan and NAZI Germany continue to conduct their human medical experiments.
That's what a pile of dead bodies means to you eh? Sure thing.
Tell us why you think slaves should be owned and Imperial Japan and NAZI Germany continue to conduct their human medical experiments.

You mean the kind of experiments conducted at Tuskegee during the '30s and well into the '70s?

He is gong there to honor ALL war dead, racist! Do you hold the same sympathies for the CONFEDERATE TRAITORS who died during the civi war?

How the hell is that racist? Do you know your history about the conduct of the Japanese during the war? That they wrote the book on sadism for ISIS?
Yes, I read the RW conservative side of Japanese history and conduct during the war and had to settle for it because I couldn't read Kanji. But I didn't stop there. I compared the plight of their victims with the plight of Blacks in the USA. There wasn't much difference to speak of. Their murderous conservatives behaved just like the homegrown USA conservatives.

Yeah- no Republican would do something like that......

Reagan to Honor German War Dead on V-E Day Trip
April 12, 1985|GEORGE SKELTON | Times Staff Writer
SANTA BARBARA — President Reagan, during a 10-day trip to Europe next month, will visit a German military cemetery and lay a wreath in honor of German soldiers killed in World War II, his spokesman announced Thursday.

The President, who earlier turned down a request to visit the infamous Dachau concentration camp because he thought it would "send the wrong signal" to the German people, wants to emphasize the "spirit of reconciliation" between two former enemies, spokesman Larry Speakes said.

Reagan has no plans to visit the graves of American war dead while in Europe.

Forum List

Back