Why no Rasmussen fans posting the latest Poll?

It's no surprise. She's gone into hiding and Trump has been on a rampage.

But....wait til next month...after the revelation by the State Department that she trampled all over the security rules and it was revealed she intentionally did it to avoid FOIA laws.

And the part where she said "State Dept. knew about it and was okay with it".......and the State Dept now says "We didn't know about it. And she would not have had permission to do it."

Then....2 days ago....the hacker pleads guilty in a plea deal in exchange for him snitching. The FBI extradited a low level hacker from Europe....just to give him a weak plea deal on fairly minor charges??? Yeah right. He's gonna be a witness in Crooked Hillarys indictment.

Last night Judge Napolitano on news predicted she's indicted within 2 months just before the DNC convention. Probably a deal Obama and Loretta struck with the FBI: Indict her and we won't obstruct....if you do it before the convention.

According to the article they are in a dead heat. Here we are in May. It's six months till the election. The OP better pace himself. Hysteria can escalate.

When Hillary was leading by double digits, Trump didn't stand a chance. Trump takes the lead and suddenly the polls don't matter because it's too early. I love watching liberals squirm.

Last week ya'll said Rasmussen polls don't matter
Last week, Bi-Catfish did say they mattered.

No I didn't, Hairy Back, in fact I said the only poll that matters is the one in November, surely you remember it....you funnied it but of course you spend your entire miserable day following people around hitting funny, it's what you have been reduced to. Know why? Because nobody with a lick of sense believes a word you type. Now go bother someone else ya nasty old bull dyke. Oh and unless you can prove your "bi-catfish" lie you'd be wise to shush about it....it makes you look like the lying old bitch you are. Now scram

NONE of these polls matter. No general election polls until September 15. I say so.

I said that last week, I'm simply pointing out people only like polls that agree with their position. The OP is no different

:doubt:

POLL: Race Relations Worse Under Obama
Well duh....

A new poll shows that nearly half of Americans believe race relations have worsened over the course of the presidency of Barack Obama, the first half-black man elected to the White House.

The CNN poll found 39 percent believe relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse, not better, since Mr. Obama took office in January 2009. Just 15 percent say relations have improved. In an interesting finding, 45 percent of whites think relations have worsened while just 26 percent of blacks think so.

POLL Race Relations Worse Under Obama Truth Revolt

No I didn't, Hairy Back, in fact I said the only poll that matters is the one in November, surely you remember it....you funnied it but of course you spend your entire miserable day following people around hitting funny, it's what you have been reduced to. Know why? Because nobody with a lick of sense believes a word you type. Now go bother someone else ya nasty old bull dyke. Oh and unless you can prove your "bi-catfish" lie you'd be wise to shush about it....it makes you look like the lying old bitch you are. Now scram
upload_2016-5-26_13-16-14.png

NONE of these polls matter. No general election polls until September 15. I say so.

I said that last week, I'm simply pointing out people only like polls that agree with their position. The OP is no different

Well duh....

A new poll shows that nearly half of Americans believe race relations have worsened over the course of the presidency of Barack Obama, the first half-black man elected to the White House.

The CNN poll found 39 percent believe relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse, not better, since Mr. Obama took office in January 2009. Just 15 percent say relations have improved. In an interesting finding, 45 percent of whites think relations have worsened while just 26 percent of blacks think so.

Has race relations worsened? Be honest for once in your miserable life.

View attachment 76053

Get lost Hairy Back, I don't take you or your sock accounts serious and oddly enough whenever you show up they tend to show up also....why is that? Are you really this freaking stupid you can't wait an hour or so? Ya fecking moron....now get back on topic and stop trying to derail another thread

Well duh....

Has race relations worsened? Be honest for once in your miserable life.

Go on about how polls dont matter. Rings true :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back