Horrific: Obama To Honor WW2 Japanese Military War Dead When He Arrives At Hiroshima This Week

Tell us why you think slaves should be owned and Imperial Japan and NAZI Germany continue to conduct their human medical experiments.
The way to honor the war dead, stop fighting wars.

There are other ways to resolve conflicts. If slaughter is what upsets you, we should have a one million boots on the ground in Iraq and other near places? Do we?

Good luck trying to get people to go for that. We are, once again, letting the madness and slaughter take its course.
You go right ahead and tell the Taliban and ISIS to stop being so mean. I'll even buy you the plane ticket there.

Grow up, please, this shit is just silly.
Nothing more idiotic than saying all war is bad.
???? I think it's safe to say none of the participants thought it good at the time. Necessary perhaps.
Sounded like a good idea at the time.
The fools verse.

BITBURG, West Germany, May 5 — President Reagan presided over a wreath-laying today at the base of a brick cemetery tower looming over the graves of nearly 2,000 German soldiers, including 49 SS troops.

Alluding to the controversy aroused by his visit to the cemetery, Mr. Reagan voiced regret in remarks at an American air base afterward that ''old wounds have been reopened.''

The Jap military drew blood first and were some of the ruthless kind when it came to treating American prisoners of war. They were the ISIS of their day beheading our boys and doing horrific human experiments on them while they were alive. For Obama to honor them is a slap in the face to all the servicemen who died for our sovereignty fighting these savage bastards. It is just another example of his non-natural born citizenship proving he doesn't have sole allegiance to the United States. He should only be Honoring OUR war dead, not the war dead of our adversaries military.

UNREAL. Obama Tells Reporters: His Trip to Hiroshima To Honor "All" War Dead (VIDEO)

It's not horrific you moron.

Of course the hilarious part is that the same god damn liberals who abhor southerners honoring their ancestors who fought in the civil war will defend this while the same idiots who defend southerners honoring soldiers who fought for the south will decry this.

You fucking idiots are all stupid.
You should fight with us fucking idiots one at a time instead of turning us into a monolithic imaginary creature that's easy to criticize but isn't true.

Clearly if you aren't a person who thinks one is okay but not the other my post didn't apply to you.

If you couldn't grasp that without a detailed explanation, you are merely stupid.

There are other ways to resolve conflicts. If slaughter is what upsets you, we should have a one million boots on the ground in Iraq and other near places? Do we?

Good luck trying to get people to go for that. We are, once again, letting the madness and slaughter take its course.
You go right ahead and tell the Taliban and ISIS to stop being so mean. I'll even buy you the plane ticket there.

Oh lands no, ours are righteous.
Then back it up and tell us why you think slavery should be legal in the Americas and NAZI Germany and Imoerial Japan should rule the world.

What the fuck are you going on about? You're completely unhinged.

???? I think it's safe to say none of the participants thought it good at the time. Necessary perhaps.
The fools verse.

BITBURG, West Germany, May 5 — President Reagan presided over a wreath-laying today at the base of a brick cemetery tower looming over the graves of nearly 2,000 German soldiers, including 49 SS troops.

Alluding to the controversy aroused by his visit to the cemetery, Mr. Reagan voiced regret in remarks at an American air base afterward that ''old wounds have been reopened.''

So? It's different cuz he's republican. We know.

Then back it up and tell us why you think slavery should be legal in the Americas and NAZI Germany and Imoerial Japan should rule the world.

You're the one making the idiotic statement all wars are bad. So tell us why ending slavery and stopping NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan were not "righteous" as you put it.

The fools verse.

It's different because Obama in not honoring the Imperial Japanese armed forces, nor is the Hiroshima site honoring them.

You're the one making the idiotic statement all wars are bad. So tell us why ending slavery and stopping NAZI Germany and Imperial Japan were not "righteous" as you put it.

You seem to be arguing with some loop running in your own head.

"You're the one making the idiotic statement all wars are bad".

Show me where.

The fools verse.

It's different because Obama in not honoring the Imperial Japanese armed forces, nor is the Hiroshima site honoring them.
"All who died in WW2" excludes who?

The Jap military drew blood first and were some of the ruthless kind when it came to treating American prisoners of war. They were the ISIS of their day beheading our boys and doing horrific human experiments on them while they were alive. For Obama to honor them is a slap in the face to all the servicemen who died for our sovereignty fighting these savage bastards. It is just another example of his non-natural born citizenship proving he doesn't have sole allegiance to the United States. He should only be Honoring OUR war dead, not the war dead of our adversaries military.

UNREAL. Obama Tells Reporters: His Trip to Hiroshima To Honor "All" War Dead (VIDEO)
Just how long does a war need to be over before it ends in your mind? It's already been 70 years. How much longer do you need?
Hell, it's been over 150 years since the civil war ended and be damned if Confederate Soldiers are honored these days. Yet the Jap soldier is about to be honored.

Show me where.
Oh, so you change your mind and now agree some wars are righteous.

Show me where.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?

The fools verse.

"All who died in WW2" excludes who?
Look fella, you're an idiot, and I'm not wasting my time putting up a link, that you couldn't follow, showing that the Hiroshima memorial was created to honor the casualties from dropping a bomb on a civilian target. Not that dropping the thing was the wrong call. Ultimately it saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

Show me where.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?
He's an idiot. He flunked reading comprehension. LOL

Show me where.

I'm calling you a liar.

Where?
Yeah, I lied. You think some wars are good.

No one should be surprised Obama honors the NAZI's and Imperial Forces of Japan.
He thinks their only flaw was they didn't win WW2.
a36dba10.jpg

http://eightiesclub.tripod.com/a36dba10.jpg

that's Reagan in Bitburg Germany, honoring dead SS troopers.
"White House aides have acknowledged that the Bitburg visit is probably the biggest fiasco of Mr. Reagan's Presidency."
Ah..you mean as opposed to all those Marines killed in Beirut.......

The fools verse.

He shouldn't even be at Hiroshima in the first place.

Forum List

Back