horrible visit to the Dentist. My teeth are bad shape

I did not drink any cola today

Who the hell is to know that large quanities of pepsi and coke is bad..

People need to be educated
After you get your teeth cleaned, you can't feel the difference?

When you brush and floss your teeth, you seriously can't tell the difference between a clean mouth, and a dirty mouth?

When I was in elementary school, my mom came and gave a lecture to all the kids. But, I have heard that they have dental professional give lectures to most elementary school kids, and anyone that gets their teeth cleaned, gets this information. It is just a matter of whether folks pay attention and prioritized it.

It is the same with health information. Folks on focus on that information and remember what they want to.

I am sure you have heard it before, you just didn't think it was important.

I aint so bad
6vvss5.jpg

After you get your teeth cleaned, you can't feel the difference?

When you brush and floss your teeth, you seriously can't tell the difference between a clean mouth, and a dirty mouth?

When I was in elementary school, my mom came and gave a lecture to all the kids. But, I have heard that they have dental professional give lectures to most elementary school kids, and anyone that gets their teeth cleaned, gets this information. It is just a matter of whether folks pay attention and prioritized it.

It is the same with health information. Folks on focus on that information and remember what they want to.

I am sure you have heard it before, you just didn't think it was important.

She told me many times but I never thought it could happen.

Seemed silly .

:confused::rolleyes:

She told me many times but I never thought it could happen.

Seemed silly .

:confused::rolleyes:
yeah, it is silly to listen to folks that are educated in areas of their expertise, you should never listen to them on such things. Just go through life, doing whatever the hell you want, everyone is just out to screw you over anyway.

For instance, what ever you do for a living? You probably don't know shit about that field, right? You more than likely just blow smoke up folks ass on whatever it is you do, you lie just to make money, and never tell anyone any truth, right?

So why should you trust anyone else? Seems legit.

Sometimes I post without thinking
I've done that. You do have a few minutes to think about, and go back and delete what you have posted, you know. . .

Or, alternatively, you can always apologize and say you were wrong.

what do you mean by slowly

How long did it take after the operation

Just what I said.
You have to remember nerves are involved in both cases and they're in the same general area so distinguishing which one can be difficult.
After taking morphine the pain subsides enough to help figure out where the problem is. In my case my hip wants to give out when I put to much weight on it. And when they installed the wire in my spine to provide electric current to my spinal cord it didnt help which of course is another indicator that my back isnt the main issue.

Then why is it in Jewish wrappers

I suppose hummus is not Jewish

What is a "Jewish wrapper"?

MC Dreidel?

I think you mean Hebrew wrappers?

The have Hebrew menus in Israel Chinese restaurants... Moo Shoo Pork isn't Jewish.

And hummus is the Arabic word for chickpeas, the main ingredient of hummus.

It has been eaten all over the Arab world for centuries.

Forum List

Back