horrible visit to the Dentist. My teeth are bad shape

Payment plans, dude. Ask them to break it up into installments.
lol.

He can afford that. That's pocket change in his couch cushions. He's just cheap. This is very important. He just doesn't understand how important.

IF I negligant what will happen
Can it get worse

Yes, bacterial infections in your mouth can kill you. If you get a bacterial infection in your mouth, and it gets into your bloodstream, that's what we call sepsis. It spreads to your organs and shuts them down. And then your body goes into shock. You get rushed to the ER and then it's 50/50 as to whether they can save your ass or not.

Understand? Don't eff around with this stuff.

I have had to have some pulled but I still have at least one chomper for retirement.
Full set, one filling.

My kid is twenty-one, not a filling yet. Never needed wisdom teeth pulled either, but that has more to do with diet that dental care.

Full set, one filling.

My kid is twenty-one, not a filling yet. Never needed wisdom teeth pulled either, but that has more to do with diet that dental care.

Diet has a lot to do with dental health actually. The starchier the diet, the worse it is. Flossing is also a big help.

Yes, bacterial infections in your mouth can kill you. If you get a bacterial infection in your mouth, and it gets into your bloodstream, that's what we call sepsis. It spreads to your organs and shuts them down. And then your body goes into shock. You get rushed to the ER and then it's 50/50 as to whether they can save your ass or not.

Understand? Don't eff around with this stuff.
Man, you are just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?:eek:

Forum List

Back