horrible visit to the Dentist. My teeth are bad shape

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
AS you may know I have been super duper depressed since my crippling injuries

The last several months I have not taken care of myself.
I was eating a lot of candy bars and Jewish Candies ( HALVAH)

now I have several cavaties and F up teeth.

Very sad . I had a dental app on Monday afternoon in Henderson and I was given the bad news

Very sad . I had a dental app on Monday afternoon in Henderson and I was given the bad news

Bro, we ain't gonna see eye to eye on politics, but that don't matter.

From one human to another, I hope you are well. I hope you get better. 2021 was my shit dental year. I skipped dental visits during the pandemic and ended up with four fucking cavities. Cracked my teeth because of grinding and ended up getting a crown.

Then 2022 came and I got "long-haul covid" which has sent me to the ER twice, only to have the fuckers tell me "Oh you're fine. Your bloodwork was great."

Hang in there man.

Bro, we ain't gonna see eye to eye on politics, but that don't matter.

From one human to another, I hope you are well. I hope you get better. 2021 was my shit dental year. I skipped dental visits during the pandemic and ended up with four fucking cavities. Cracked my teeth because of grinding and ended up getting a crown.

Then 2022 came and I got "long-haul covid" which has sent me to the ER twice, only to have the fuckers tell me "Oh you're fine. Your bloodwork was great."

Hang in there man.

Thank you.. I dont believe we have meet

This has been the worst year of my life

I have several health disasters and now my teeth are F up.

Also my business is in a huge decline as the competition is surging

This has to be anti semitism or I really suck

I will pray for you sir. We believe in the same God of Abraham so hopefully I can do my small part. Yes I'm a Christian.

That is why number forty is known as the black birthday.

I know a guy that had really bad gums and was losing teeth... he has spent thousands on crowns and implants... he finally dug deep and went for a full mouth replacement at one of those implant offices on TV...
He looks great they really look like natural teeth... I didn't ask but I bet it was $30,000 at least...

I know a guy that had really bad gums and was losing teeth... he has spent thousands on crowns and implants... he finally dug deep and went for a full mouth replacement at one of those implant offices on TV...
He looks great they really look like natural teeth... I didn't ask but I bet it was $30,000 at least...
My Ma says that you can't get root canals with implants.

Forum List

Back