Hope Stormy taught him

Ok now you post an article showing that Avanatti was considering running… so what?? Do you understand the claim you’re trying to back up is…

He was Democrats top choice to run for president for months.

Both CNN and the New York Times thought it was worth a LOT of positive coverage. I'm sure you were on board, too.
Positive press coverage?! Haha, you moving the goal posts now? Do I need to repost the quote we are discussing again?!?!

The same CNN banner headlines and interviews that your eyes refuse to process
I wrote that banner text down verbatim. It has nothing to do with the post you made that I’m questioning.

A news program asking if he is running vs you claiming he was the Dems top candidate for months… these things have nothing to do with eachother. Your argument is failing. Got anything else??

her technique.

It seems like a lot of the Dembots that went after Trump ended up being everything they actually accused the President of doing...."screwing" Stormy, conspiring with Russia, etc

Remember when the majority of conservatives supported Mike Lindell for the run. President Pillow was a huge movement on the right… the threads are all gone now but us real thinkers know it was the truth! Right WEATHER53 ?!
Instead of all the bull shit you pitch why don't you tell us what a great job Joe is doing?

Forum List

Back