Hope and change lied to you morons

OH and fleetwood is a liberal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtSTcDP4v4k&feature=recentu

I said obama was a liar now there is no way that you defenders of the POS in the White House can spin this.
Iraq combat phase ends, but U.S. might stay past 2011

Read more: Iraq combat phase ends, but U.S. might stay past 2011 | McClatchy

As a matter of course we stay in some capacity to project power.

Same is true with Germany, Japan, Korea, and a myriad of other places we have occupied in time of war.

I said obama was a liar now there is no way that you defenders of the POS in the White House can spin this.

Same is true with Germany, Japan, Korea, and a myriad of other places we have occupied in time of war.

T I am not bashing obama for keeping the troops there what I am doing is pointing out the lies he spoke and the lies that have been defended by liberals.

T I am not bashing obama for keeping the troops there what I am doing is pointing out the lies he spoke and the lies that have been defended by liberals.

What lies Dude?:cuckoo:

And I was pointing out to bolster your point...that Obama is doing what others before him have done...meaning he LIED to his most virulant supporters that had this bug up their ass...and they must be pissed as HELL at him. ;)

The Rabid left (which is about 20%) have to be FURIOUS! :lol:

What lies Dude?:cuckoo:

Do you think that this is some kind of a joke?
Open your eyes

And I was pointing out to bolster your point...that Obama is doing what others before him have done...meaning he LIED to his most virulant supporters that had this bug up their ass...and they must be pissed as HELL at him. ;)

what goes around comes around n'est pas ?

Yes it is so.

Would you care to explain what you mean with that comment?

I have said this all along. We will have large Military Bases in both Iraq and Afghanistan for many many years to come. We're not leaving those nations anymore than we left South Korea or Japan. The Sheep have to be fed though. They need to hear what they want to hear. Hopey Changey knows this better than anyone. It's just another scam in the end.

I have said this all along. We will have large Military Bases in both Iraq and Afghanistan for many many years to come. We're not leaving those nations anymore than we left South Korea or Japan. The Sheep have to be fed though. They need to hear what they want to hear. Hopey Changey knows this better than anyone. It's just another scam in the end.

agreed. to bad he did tell the truth when he was running foir President. He's doing exactly what Bush did times 10

Would you care to explain what you mean with that comment?

What comes around...goes around...the rest is French "isn't it so"? ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M60rLoCbbo&feature=related[/ame]

:) :)

Last edited:
Is calling people morons really going to get them to admit they are wrong or convince them that your way is better?

Instead of insulting people, perhaps we should bring people to our positions other ways.

Is calling people morons really going to get them to admit they are wrong or convince them that your way is better?

Instead of insulting people, perhaps we should bring people to our positions other ways.

I am not blameless for =using the word moron, but for the life of me I do not understand what you are talking about Avatar No one has called anyone a moron and for this board ghetting past page one without an insult is pretty good.

Forum List

Back