Honor Among Thieves

Again, idiot, the investigation is not over.
TRANSLATION:

'NO, Easy, I can NOT produce any evidence. What you said was 100% CORRECT.'

ZERO proof Russia ever 'hacked the election'

ZERO proof Trump or his team broke the law.

ZERO proof the incidental collections found anything illegal or of Intel Value.

Trump just spanked Vlad's buddy for using Chemical Weapons, exposing Vlad's failure to eliminate those weapons as he claimed he did AND exposed Obama, Kerry, and rice as LIARS who KNEW Vlad never got rid of them.

ZERO proof of Russia-Trump collusion

The FBI has publicly declared 3 (THREE) times that there is no evidence of 'Collusion'

Thank you.

Empty post, like the poster's head.
You make it so easy to ignore you when you are asked for evidence, have none, and respond with personal attacks instead.

Game, set, match. Buh-bye. Let me know when evidence is found and the FBI reverses it's 3 (THREE) declarations that there is no evidence of 'Collusion'.

Sorry, I just don't buy this. Putin is just trying to help Trump.....AGAIN. Trump proves he is the BEST SHOW(MAN) ON EARTH.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 | 10:34am EDT
Putin says trust erodes under Trump, Moscow icily receives Tillerson

Lol, Trump could put a bullet in Putin's head and Rachel Madow and you guys would still say it was planned by Putin and Trump ..

Luckily because the rightie Trumpers are so stupid, they don't have to go nearly that far. Some simple theatrics, disrupting a Syrian airbase for almost 24 hours is working just fine for keeping you mushrooms in the dark. A little damp, a whole lot of manure and Trump's mushrooms flourish.
So in other words you can't produce any evidence...just like everyone else, to include the FBI and the NSA who have been investigating Trump for 9 months now.

'Nuff said.
EASY >>>Probable cause
Washington (CNN)The FBI obtained a warrant to monitor President Donald Trump's former campaign adviser, Carter Page, last summer on suspicions he knowingly engaged in clandestine intelligence activities on behalf of Moscow, The Washington Post is reporting.

The FBI and Justice Department obtained a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to monitor the communications of Page, who has called himself a junior member of Trump's foreign policy advisory team, as part of their investigation into possible ties between Trump's campaign and Russia, the newspaper says, citing unnamed law enforcement and other US officials.
The FBI and Justice Department obtained the warrant after convincing a FISA judge there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign government (Russia), the report says. The warrant presents the strongest information to date that the FBI had reason to believe a Trump adviser was in touch with Moscow and met with foreign operatives during Trump's presidential campaign.

FBI Director James Comey has acknowledged that an investigation was opened last year into Russia's efforts to influence the election and the question of whether the Trump campaign coordinated with the Kremlin. But Comey stopped short of naming anyone working for the campaign who may have been involved.
CNN is working to confirm The Washington Post's story.

Sorry, I just don't buy this. Putin is just trying to help Trump.....AGAIN. Trump proves he is the BEST SHOW(MAN) ON EARTH.

republicans are so easily duped but what's funnier is once they find out they are fools ,they stick to their guns

We would be fooled if it turns out that some how Russia hacked the ballot box, who cares about Russia leaking information to the press the truth about Hillary's shenanigans...

I am continually seeing the "buh---buh---but Hillary" excuse for Trump's antics. If you can't defend Trump on the facts, then fuck off.

That's your stick Hillary is and always will be a corrupt lying butch, yet you want to make a big deal about stuff being leaked to the press about her..

Well we all know liberals who love to protect criminals at all cost and the nation be damned

republicans are so easily duped but what's funnier is once they find out they are fools ,they stick to their guns

We would be fooled if it turns out that some how Russia hacked the ballot box, who cares about Russia leaking information to the press the truth about Hillary's shenanigans...

I am continually seeing the "buh---buh---but Hillary" excuse for Trump's antics. If you can't defend Trump on the facts, then fuck off.

What's to defend? He's doing a good job so far.

What's he done?
He's created a shit storm by accusing a former POTUS of wire tapping....NOT PROVEN.
His AG has had to recuse himself from the Russian investigation because of conflict of interests.
His top aide Flynn had to be fired because of his collusion with the Russians and lying about it.
His ACA repeal was such a fucking failure it didn't even go to a vote.
His two travel bans are stuck in federal court because they are a religious test, which is against the Constitution.
And he bombed an airstrip in Syria because his handbag-designer daughter asked him to according to Eric Trump.
He's pushing the other immature dictator on the planet, Kim Jong Un to go to war.
So are you "tired of winning" yet?

maybe there was an iota of truth there BUT how would you feel if they leaked all of trumps goings on to the DEMs??

Why do you guys even say that?

Of course I would want all trumps or Republicans shenanigans leaked...

Jesus we are a nation of laws, you think I was upset when I lived in Illinois and the Republican governor Ryan was sent to prison for his crimes?

maybe bear because if what you say is true you're on in a million

Empty post, like the poster's head.
You make it so easy to ignore you when you are asked for evidence, have none, and respond with personal attacks instead.

Game, set, match. Buh-bye. Let me know when evidence is found and the FBI reverses it's 3 (THREE) declarations that there is no evidence of 'Collusion'.

You aren't going to provide a link to the committee findings and conclusion, correct? You are a dickless wonder with an opinion straight from your ass, where you do your best thinking.

What's to defend? He's doing a good job so far.

What's he done?
He's created a shit storm by accusing a former POTUS of wire tapping....NOT PROVEN.
His AG has had to recuse himself from the Russian investigation because of conflict of interests.
His top aide Flynn had to be fired because of his collusion with the Russians and lying about it.
His ACA repeal was such a fucking failure it didn't even go to a vote.
His two travel bans are stuck in federal court because they are a religious test, which is against the Constitution.
And he bombed an airstrip in Syria because his handbag-designer daughter asked him to according to Eric Trump.
He's pushing the other immature dictator on the planet, Kim Jong Un to go to war.
So are you "tired of winning" yet?

Translation ~

ZHG3aMhillary-riggedc.jpg

That's your stick Hillary is and always will be a corrupt lying butch, yet you want to make a big deal about stuff being leaked to the press about her..

Well we all know liberals who love to protect criminals at all cost and the nation be damned

You really fell hook line and sinker with that corrupt lying bitch stuff the Repubs feed you

View attachment 121441

They just can't let it go.

Trump just spanked Vlad's buddy for using Chemical Weapons, exposing Vlad's failure to eliminate those weapons as he claimed he did AND exposed Obama, Kerry, and rice as LIARS who KNEW Vlad never got rid of them.

View attachment 121442

A liberal mind is a terrible thing. :lmao:
Hey genius, there has been an ongoing investigation by the FBI for almost a year now, FISA warrants issued, and two congressional intelligence committees appointed to investigate the situation. Is it really your theory that all this happened with no evidence, no reason to initiate and no reason to continue all of these investigations? It's just one big made up lie, a conspiracy from the left to discredit Trump? Is that really what you are going with?

You are a dickless wonder with an opinion straight from your ass, where you do your best thinking.

Oh poor 'triggered' snowflake, with every post you continue to admit what I said was true, that you have NO EVIDENCE and that you are arguing with 'hatred' and partisanship as well.

The FBI has publicly declared 3 (THREE) times that there is no evidence of 'Collusion'

Again, let me know when the FBI reverses their 3 statements declaring there is no evidence of the snowflakes' Fake News claim of 'collusion'.

Have a nice day. :p

maybe there was an iota of truth there BUT how would you feel if they leaked all of trumps goings on to the DEMs??

Why do you guys even say that?

Of course I would want all trumps or Republicans shenanigans leaked...

Jesus we are a nation of laws, you think I was upset when I lived in Illinois and the Republican governor Ryan was sent to prison for his crimes?

maybe bear because if what you say is true you're on in a million

Funny I thought I was just a normal guy... Well I did fire my best friend /best man at my wedding twice at two different jobs for being lazy and stealing company property the second time

You really fell hook line and sinker with that corrupt lying bitch stuff the Repubs feed you

I am 51 and been following news and politics since I started reading... It was always my hobby

I know all about Hillary's past.

I am 51 and been following news and politics since I started reading... It was always my hobby

only fault I can find is she ran a shit campaign

View attachment 121441

They just can't let it go.

View attachment 121442

A liberal mind is a terrible thing. :lmao:
Hey genius, there has been an ongoing investigation by the FBI for almost a year now, FISA warrants issued, and two congressional intelligence committees appointed to investigate the situation. Is it really your theory that all this happened with no evidence, no reason to initiate and no reason to continue all of these investigations? It's just one big made up lie, a conspiracy from the left to discredit Trump? Is that really what you are going with?

Why won't you post a link to the conclusive findings of the committee? Just answer the question. Or post a link. You can't because it's ONGOING, and stalled temporarily because Nunes fucked up royally by FAKING information that he got from the White House.

Unless you know her personally, you don't know shit about her except what she wants you and everybody else to know. That goes for all politicians and public figures. They hire PR firms to make sure you know what they want you to know (unless they do stupid things like Tweet constantly and forget that YouTube videos are forever).

You are a dickless wonder with an opinion straight from your ass, where you do your best thinking.

Oh poor 'triggered' snowflake, with every post you continue to admit what I said was true, that you have NO EVIDENCE and that you are arguing with 'hatred' and partisanship as well.

Again, let me know when the FBI reverses their 3 statements declaring there is no evidence of the snowflakes' Fake News claim of 'collusion'.

Have a nice day. :p

You have a nice day, idiot. You are wrong as usual. These are the latest news releases from the FBI.

FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between ...
www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-comey-testimony-htmlstory.html
Mar 31, 2017 - FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusionbetween Trump ... collusion between the Trump campaign and Russianauthorities ...
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated ...
www.cnn.com/.../us-officials-info-suggests-trump-associates-may-have-coordinated-w...
Mar 23, 2017 - The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly ... suggesting collusion is now a large focus of the investigation, the officials said.
Fmr. FBI agent says Russia, Trump collusion worries him | MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/.../fmr-fbi-agent-says-russia-trump-collusion-worries-him-9109873...
Mar 31, 2017 - Former FBI Agent Clint Watts testified Thursday during the Senate Intel Committee's hearing on Russia's efforts to influence the 2016 election.

F.B.I. Is Investigating Trump's Russia Ties, Comey Confirms - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/.../fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html
Mar 20, 2017 - F.B.I. Director Confirms Russia Investigation ... members of President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
CIA had evidence of Russian effort to help Trump earlier than believed
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html
6 days ago - The officials said Mr. Brennan told Mr. Reid that the F.B.I., in charge of ... links between Trump associates and Russia for evidence ofcollusion.
Comey confirms FBI probe into Trump-Russia collusion - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../adam-schiff-trump-twitter-wiretapping-russia-ties-236249
Mar 20, 2017 - FBI Director James Comey confirmed Monday that the FBI is investigating Russia's meddling in the 2016 presidential election, including ...
CNN reports FBI may have proof of collusion between Russia and ...
www.dailykos.com/.../-Collusion-between-Trump-team-and-Russia-appears-to-be-mo...
Mar 22, 2017 - The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly ...
FBI Has Info Suggesting Trump-Russia Collusion: Report
nymag.com/daily/.../2017/.../fbi-has-info-suggesting-trump-russia-collusion-report.ht...
Mar 22, 2017 - FBI Has Information Suggesting Trump Team May Have ... evidence now” of collusion between Russian officials and the Trump campaign.

Unless you know her personally, you don't know shit about her except what she wants you and everybody else to know. That goes for all politicians and public figures. They hire PR firms to make sure you know what they want you to know (unless they do stupid things like Tweet constantly and forget that YouTube videos are forever).

Like I said I love to read and am not a political hack, I read both sides left and right....

Forum List

Back