Honor Among Thieves

upload_2017-4-12_11-3-57.jpeg

They just can't let it go.

ZERO proof Russia ever 'hacked the election'
ZERO proof Trump or his team broke the law.
ZERO proof of Russia-Trump collusion
ZERO proof the incidental collections found anything illegal or of Intel Value.
Trump just spanked Vlad's buddy for using Chemical Weapons, exposing Vlad's failure to eliminate those weapons as he claimed he did AND exposed Obama, Kerry, and rice as LIARS who KNEW Vlad never got rid of them.

upload_2017-4-12_11-5-56.jpeg

A liberal mind is a terrible thing. :lmao:

Sorry, I just don't buy this. Putin is just trying to help Trump.....AGAIN. Trump proves he is the BEST SHOW(MAN) ON EARTH.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 | 10:34am EDT
Putin says trust erodes under Trump, Moscow icily receives Tillerson

Lol, Trump could put a bullet in Putin's head and Rachel Madow and you guys would still say it was planned by Putin and Trump ..

if not for republicans Ponzi scam would never succeed

Sorry, I just don't buy this. Putin is just trying to help Trump.....AGAIN. Trump proves he is the BEST SHOW(MAN) ON EARTH.

republicans are so easily duped but what's funnier is once they find out they are fools ,they stick to their guns

We would be fooled if it turns out that some how Russia hacked the ballot box, who cares about Russia leaking information to the press the truth about Hillary's shenanigans...

• Banned
View attachment 121441

They just can't let it go.

Trump just spanked Vlad's buddy for using Chemical Weapons, exposing Vlad's failure to eliminate those weapons as he claimed he did AND exposed Obama, Kerry, and rice as LIARS who KNEW Vlad never got rid of them.

View attachment 121442

A liberal mind is a terrible thing. :lmao:

So the investigations are over? Want to post a link to that information?

Oh, I see you're wrong again. It's still ongoing. What has happened is that Trump is embarrassed over Nunes having to step down and of course, Sessions recusing himself, and of course Flynn confessing that he was signed up as a foreign agent and failed to disclose that, too.

It's a terrible thing that you have NO mind at all. :happy-1:

Under Investigation, Trump Ally Steps Down from House Russia Probe ...
www.foxbusiness.com/.../house-intel-committee-chair-nunes-steps-aside-from-russia-pro...
6 days ago - Rep. Nunes announced that he is stepping aside from the Russia investigation. FBN's Ashley Webster with more. The Republican head of a ...
House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes to Step Down From Investigation
www.mediaite.com/.../breaking-house-intelligence-chair-devin-nunes-to-step-down-fr...
6 days ago - Embattled House Intelligence Committee Chairman, DevinNunes has ... House Intelligence Chair Devin Nunes to Step Down FromInvestigation ... sides of the aisle after a bizarre meeting on White House grounds to view ...
Nunes steps aside from Russia investigation | TheHill
thehill.com/homenews/house/327570-nunes-steps-aside-from-russia-investigation
6 days ago - Nunes said he will step aside while the House Ethics Committee "looks into this ... "I will continue to fulfill all my responsibilities as Committee ...
Devin Nunes says he's temporarily stepping aside from Russia probe ...
www.latimes.com/.../la-na-essential-washington-updates-devin-nunes-says-he-s-tempo...
6 days ago - Nunes (R-Tulare) said he was stepping down temporarily as head of the ... would temporarily take charge of the GOP-led committee's Russia investigation .... who continue to struggle to find their political footing after the 2016 ...
Nunes steps down from House investigation into Russian meddling ...
www.pressherald.com/.../nunes-steps-down-from-investigation-into-russia-election-int...
6 days ago - Nunes steps down from House investigation into Russian meddling. Devin Nunes will continue to lead the intelligence committee but Mike Conway ... Nunes said in a statement that he decided to recuse himself after “several ...

Lol, Trump could put a bullet in Putin's head and Rachel Madow and you guys would still say it was planned by Putin and Trump ..

What ponzi scam? The biggest one of all?.... The Democrats social security program

• Banned

republicans are so easily duped but what's funnier is once they find out they are fools ,they stick to their guns

We would be fooled if it turns out that some how Russia hacked the ballot box, who cares about Russia leaking information to the press the truth about Hillary's shenanigans...

I am continually seeing the "buh---buh---but Hillary" excuse for Trump's antics. If you can't defend Trump on the facts, then fuck off.

View attachment 121441

Want to post a link proving anything I said was wrong?

'ZERO proof Russia ever 'hacked the election'
Trump just spanked Vlad's buddy for using Chemical Weapons, exposing Vlad's failure to eliminate those weapons as he claimed he did AND exposed Obama, Kerry, and rice as LIARS who KNEW Vlad never got rid of them.'

Of course you don't because even YOU know everything I posted was FACTUAL!

upload_2017-4-12_11-14-44.jpeg

The FBI has stated 3 (THREE) times now that there is no evidence to support the snowflake claim of 'Collusion'....but you keep right on pushing the false narrative.

maybe there was an iota of truth there BUT how would you feel if they leaked all of trumps goings on to the DEMs??

I am continually seeing the "buh---buh---but Hillary" excuse for Trump's antics. If you can't defend Trump on the facts, then fuck off.

BULLSHIT! I have defended Trump on THE FACTS!

The FBI has publicly declared 3 (THREE) times that there is no evidence of 'Collusion'

So if you can't produce the non-existent evidence, take your own advice - 'fuck off'

Luckily because the rightie Trumpers are so stupid, they don't have to go nearly that far. Some simple theatrics, disrupting a Syrian airbase for almost 24 hours is working just fine for keeping you mushrooms in the dark. A little damp, a whole lot of manure and Trump's mushrooms flourish.

What ponzi scam? The biggest one of all?.... The Democrats social security program

Yeah bear millions of republicans don't get SS .....They should be kissing Dem butt and be thankful for SS not complain

Luckily because the rightie Trumpers are so stupid, they don't have to go nearly that far. Some simple theatrics, disrupting a Syrian airbase for almost 24 hours is working just fine for keeping you mushrooms in the dark. A little damp, a whole lot of manure and Trump's mushrooms flourish.
So in other words you can't produce any evidence...just like everyone else, to include the FBI and the NSA who have been investigating Trump for 9 months now.

'Nuff said.

BULLSHIT! I have defended Trump on THE FACTS!

The FBI has publicly declared 3 (THREE) times that there is no evidence of 'Collusion'

So if you can't produce the non-existent evidence, take your own advice - 'fuck off'

Again, idiot, the investigation is not over.
Produce the findings of the Intel committee with their conclusion or you fuck off.

So in other words you can't produce any evidence...just like everyone else, to include the FBI and the NSA who have been investigating Trump for 9 months now.

'Nuff said.

God, you are desperate, aren't you?
Show us the findings of the investigation and conclusion. NOW. Don't run off. Prove your case.

What's to defend? He's doing a good job so far.

View attachment 121441

Want to post a link proving anything I said was wrong?

'ZERO proof Russia ever 'hacked the election'
Trump just spanked Vlad's buddy for using Chemical Weapons, exposing Vlad's failure to eliminate those weapons as he claimed he did AND exposed Obama, Kerry, and rice as LIARS who KNEW Vlad never got rid of them.'

Of course you don't because even YOU know everything I posted was FACTUAL!

View attachment 121444

The FBI has stated 3 (THREE) times now that there is no evidence to support the snowflake claim of 'Collusion'....but you keep right on pushing the false narrative.

Empty post, like the poster's head.

maybe there was an iota of truth there BUT how would you feel if they leaked all of trumps goings on to the DEMs??

Why do you guys even say that?

Of course I would want all trumps or Republicans shenanigans leaked...

Jesus we are a nation of laws, you think I was upset when I lived in Illinois and the Republican governor Ryan was sent to prison for his crimes?

Forum List

Back