Honor Among Thieves

I am continually seeing the "buh---buh---but Hillary" excuse for Trump's antics. If you can't defend Trump on the facts, then fuck off.

That's your stick Hillary is and always will be a corrupt lying butch, yet you want to make a big deal about stuff being leaked to the press about her..

Well we all know liberals who love to protect criminals at all cost and the nation be damned

You really fell hook line and sinker with that corrupt lying bitch stuff the Repubs feed you

I am 51 and been following news and politics since I started reading... It was always my hobby

I know all about Hillary's past.

Unless you know her personally, you don't know shit about her except what she wants you and everybody else to know. That goes for all politicians and public figures. They hire PR firms to make sure you know what they want you to know (unless they do stupid things like Tweet constantly and forget that YouTube videos are forever).

Like I said I love to read and am not a political hack, I read both sides left and right....

I do too, and grew up in a household that discussed politics at the dinner table every night in a house full of books, periodicals and newspapers. But I would never say that I know all about any of them unless you know them personally.

SquEasyt65's left the building after my posting of the FBI links. Hmmmm....Like I said, thinking out of his sizable ass.

Hey genius, there has been an ongoing investigation by the FBI for almost a year now, FISA warrants issued, and two congressional intelligence committees appointed to investigate the situation. Is it really your theory that all this happened with no evidence, no reason to initiate and no reason to continue all of these investigations?
No, not at all. It is not 'MY THEORY'. It is based on the testimony of both the Directors of the FBI and NSA, the 2 organizations that have been conducting those investigations and based on numerous statements by ex-Obama officials and 3 declared official statements by the FBI:

1. INVESTIGATIONS - NSA AND FBI DIRECTOR TESTIMONY:
Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI testified under oath that the incidental collections of the Trump team - which was the reason their investigations were ordered / started - were proven to show no evidence of illegal activity, no 'Collusion', and to contain 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE' AT ALL.
-- THAT means there was no crime to further investigate.
-- THAT means the information collected on Trump and his team at that moment became PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION that had NO business being handed over to Obama holdovers in 16 Intel Agencies EXCEPT for Political purposes. Releasing that protected information - which Rice was caught lying about initially knowing about before coming clean about it - was ILLEGAL. (Want to talk 'MOTIVE'? Intel experts have declared their was no issue regarding National Security and no Intel value for giving that information to those agencies. There is enough evidence and motive to investigate the potential CRIME here committed bt Obama and his administration!)

According to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, under oath, the ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED so far were the CRIMES of FELONY ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama holdovers for the illegal release of that PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PEROSNAL INFORMATION!

Farkas - remember her? She stated the information had been released because 'we' / some' within the Obama administration believed 'NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION WAS GETTING OUT THERE'.
-- they, Obama's people, were not happy that not enough PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION to their liking was illegally being leaked to the media and public so THEY chose to do so, despite knowing doing so was / is a CRIME.

2. Obama Oficials:

"In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year."
- Full Clapper: 'No Evidence' of Collusion Between Trump and Russia

3. FBI: 'NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION'

NY Times: FBI Found No Evidence of Trump-Russia Connection
-- "The New York Times reported late Monday that an FBI investigation into potential ties between Republican presidential Donald Trump and Russian leadership found no evidence that such a relationship existed."

NO EVIDENCE the Russians ever 'hacked the election'

NO EVIDENCE Trump or his team engaged in any criminal activity

NO EVIDENCE to support the FALSE CLAIM of Collusion

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI that the initial incidental evidence collected revealed NO criminal activity (that needed to be investigated because there was NO CRIME COMMITTED) and NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE in what was collected

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI of how the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and their holdovers intentionally committed THE ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TOI HAVE BEEN OERPETRATED - Felony ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine the newly elected Trump administration.

The continued 'triggered' ranting and personal attacks by snowflakes so far have been and is driven by pure political partisan HATRED and not one shred of real EVIDENCE!

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ANY THEY WOULD HAVE PRODUCED IT RATHER THAN CONTINUED THIS 9 MONTH 'MCCARTHY-ERA-INSPIRED' WITCH HUNT THAT HAS PRODUCED EVIDENCE ONLY OF OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CRIMES OF FELONY ESPIONAGE!

MEANWHILE, IT HAS ALSO BEEN PROVEN:

BILL CLINTON was working for Vlad's Ex-KGB buddies, making $50k a pop for 'speeches'...

The Clinton Foundation was given a huge donation from a Russian businessman who benefitted from the sale of US uranium to Russia, in which Hillary played a minor but influential part in getting the sale approved.

Hillary's campaign manager was accepting thousands of unreported Russian stock and 1/3rd of the board members of his company were prominent businessmen who had intimate connections inside the KREMLIN.

And the Brother of Hillary's campaign manager was working for the KGB BANK, the Ex-KGB, and the Russian SPY AGENCY that hacked the DNC's e-mails....

...but for some 'odd' reason snowflakes / Democrats don't want to investigate those PROVEN connections at all. Go figure....

SUMMARY:

Again, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, crimes, or collusion - declared by the directors of the 2 agencies that have been investigating Trump and his team for 10 months... 'No Collusion'!

...while THERE IS EVIDENCE of crimes perpetrated by the Obama administration / holdovers and enough evidence of the illegal release of PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION by the Obama administration to the 16 Intel Agencies.

Again, the false claims of 'collusion' knowingly being pushed by snowflakes is NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY EVICENCE, only pure, DELUSIONAL partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt HATRED for Trump because Trump kicked Hillary's ass and won the Presidency!

---------------

There may be 'honor among THIEVES', but there is NO HONOR among the seditious, treasonous, lying Democrats / snowflakes.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just don't buy this. Putin is just trying to help Trump.....AGAIN. Trump proves he is the BEST SHOW(MAN) ON EARTH.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 | 10:34am EDT
Putin says trust erodes under Trump, Moscow icily receives Tillerson
Putin says trust erodes under Trump, Moscow icily receives Tillerson
republicans are so easily duped but what's funnier is once they find out they are fools ,they stick to their guns
It's almost their whole strategy.

Step 1: Do or say something stupid. Step 2: Double down on that stupidity. Step 3: Repeat step 2 indefinitely.

You have a nice day, idiot. You are wrong as usual. These are the latest news releases from the FBI.

FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusion between ...
www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-comey-testimony-htmlstory.html
Mar 31, 2017 - FBI director confirms investigation of possible collusionbetween Trump ... collusion between the Trump campaign and Russianauthorities

And the dumbass snowflake strikes out swinging...

'Possible' collusion? Translation: NO EVIDENCE. I posted the link showing where the FBI stated they have NO EVIDENCE, as opposed to your laughable claim by the LA Times that there 'MAY' be evidence.... Yeah, and they MIGHT have evidence of monkeys flying out of your butt.

Thanks, but I will stick with the statement the FBI gave.

It's almost their whole strategy. Step 1: Do or say something stupid. Step 2: Double down on that stupidity. Step 3: Repeat step 2 indefinitely.

It's really easy, snowflakes - PRODUCE EVIDENCE.

...except you have none. The NSA said there is none. The FBI said there is none. The only ones who declared there is 'collusion' are the snowflakes based on the fact that they 'just know it happened'. Yeah, and you 'just knew' Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

upload_2017-4-12_12-29-28.jpeg

Somehow I get the feeling easy that if and when they find incontrovertible evidence against any republican you'll still deny deny deny

If you EVER post any real evidence...and based on all the snowflake posts so far I don't have to worry about that...I will side with you regarding wrong-doing.

Remember the Hillary e-mail case? Snowflakes still declare nothing illegal happened because no charges were filed. If that is your standard for the GOP as well - which we all know is NOT the same standard you hold the GOP to, I know damn-well I will never have to worry about admitting any criminal activity. :p

Somehow I get the feeling easy that if and when they find incontrovertible evidence against any republican you'll still deny deny deny
Yeah...that same feeling that told you Hillary would win the Presidency... :p

If you EVER post any real evidence...and based on all the snowflake posts so far I don't have to worry about that...I will side with you regarding wrong-doing.

Remember the Hillary e-mail case? Snowflakes still declare nothing illegal happened because no charges were filed. If that is your standard for the GOP as well - which we all know is NOT the same standard you hold the GOP to, I know damn-well I will never have to worry about admitting any criminal activity. :p
Speaking of standards This SC bs repubs pulled with the SC judge?? A FIRST Wouldn't give garland a look and wouldn't give a Hillary choice one either if she won Someone can shoot McConnell in the ear and I'd celebrate GOP and standards?? Bah Humbug

Speaking of standards This SC bs repubs pulled with the SC judge?? A FIRST Wouldn't give garland a look and wouldn't give a Hillary choice one either if she won Someone can shoot McConnell in the ear and I'd celebrate GOP and standards?? Bah Humbug
That's right, try to change the subject... :p

You and other snowflakes are just pissed that it was the DEMOCRATS who declared EVERY judge deserved up or down votes and after passing the Reid Rule to ensure EVERY judge got a vote in the future....only to expose both of those actions to be BULLSHIT, that they only meant THEIR judges deserved up or down votes. 'You' are pissed that the GOP used the DEMOCRATS's own argument and rule to give Gorsuch that vote.

The majority of the country wanted Gorsuch. Hell, the majority of the DEMOCRATS wanted Gorsuch (to have the vote).

Yes Garland was mistreated, but the bitching, whining, and gnashing of teeth about Gorsuch getting a vote is nothing but POLITICAL THEATER.

Schumer publicly stated that the Democrats committed themselves to being Obstructionists in defiance of everything Trump would do. Once he declared that publicly he himself eliminated any opportunity to try to argue that his minority band of snowflake Democrats' and his own opposition had anything to do with anything EXCEPY obstructionism.

Thanks to the Democrats argument and THEIR passage of the REID RULE, the GOP ensured the liberal argument that all judges receive an up or down vote was upheld.

Thank you DEMOCRATS!

Last edited:

That's right, try to change the subject... :p
LOL We were talking of standards No?? Repub standards are the lowest of the low ..imho

Hey genius, there has been an ongoing investigation by the FBI for almost a year now, FISA warrants issued, and two congressional intelligence committees appointed to investigate the situation. Is it really your theory that all this happened with no evidence, no reason to initiate and no reason to continue all of these investigations?
No, not at all. It is not 'MY THEORY'. It is based on the testimony of both the Directors of the FBI and NSA, the 2 organizations that have been conducting those investigations and based on numerous statements by ex-Obama officials and 3 declared official statements by the FBI:

Both the Directors of the NSA and FBI testified under oath that the incidental collections of the Trump team - which was the reason their investigations were ordered / started - were proven to show no evidence of illegal activity, no 'Collusion', and to contain 'NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE' AT ALL.
-- THAT means the information collected on Trump and his team at that moment became PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION that had NO business being handed over to Obama holdovers in 16 Intel Agencies EXCEPT for Political purposes. Releasing that protected information - which Rice was caught lying about initially knowing about before coming clean about it - was ILLEGAL. (Want to talk 'MOTIVE'? Intel experts have declared their was no issue regarding National Security and no Intel value for giving that information to those agencies. There is enough evidence and motive to investigate the potential CRIME here committed bt Obama and his administration!)

According to the Directors of the NSA and FBI, under oath, the ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TO HAVE BEEN PERPETRATED so far were the CRIMES of FELONY ESPIONAGE perpetrated by the Obama holdovers for the illegal release of that PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PEROSNAL INFORMATION!

Farkas - remember her? She stated the information had been released because 'we' / some' within the Obama administration believed 'NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION WAS GETTING OUT THERE'.
-- they, Obama's people, were not happy that not enough PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION to their liking was illegally being leaked to the media and public so THEY chose to do so, despite knowing doing so was / is a CRIME.

2. Obama Oficials:

"In an exclusive interview with Meet the Press, Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says that there wasn't evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump earlier this year."

-- "The New York Times reported late Monday that an FBI investigation into potential ties between Republican presidential Donald Trump and Russian leadership found no evidence that such a relationship existed."

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI that the initial incidental evidence collected revealed NO criminal activity (that needed to be investigated because there was NO CRIME COMMITTED) and NO FOREIGN INTEL VALUE in what was collected

TESTIMONY by the Directors of the NSA and FBI of how the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and their holdovers intentionally committed THE ONLY CRIMES PROVEN TOI HAVE BEEN OERPETRATED - Felony ESPIONAGE in an attempt to undermine the newly elected Trump administration.

The continued 'triggered' ranting and personal attacks by snowflakes so far have been and is driven by pure political partisan HATRED and not one shred of real EVIDENCE!

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

IF THEY WOULD HAVE HAD ANY THEY WOULD HAVE PRODUCED IT RATHER THAN CONTINUED THIS 9 MONTH 'MCCARTHY-ERA-INSPIRED' WITCH HUNT THAT HAS PRODUCED EVIDENCE ONLY OF OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CRIMES OF FELONY ESPIONAGE!

BILL CLINTON was working for Vlad's Ex-KGB buddies, making $50k a pop for 'speeches'...

The Clinton Foundation was given a huge donation from a Russian businessman who benefitted from the sale of US uranium to Russia, in which Hillary played a minor but influential part in getting the sale approved.

Hillary's campaign manager was accepting thousands of unreported Russian stock and 1/3rd of the board members of his company were prominent businessmen who had intimate connections inside the KREMLIN.

And the Brother of Hillary's campaign manager was working for the KGB BANK, the Ex-KGB, and the Russian SPY AGENCY that hacked the DNC's e-mails....

...but for some 'odd' reason snowflakes / Democrats don't want to investigate those PROVEN connections at all. Go figure....

SUMMARY:

Again, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE of wrong-doing, crimes, or collusion - declared by the directors of the 2 agencies that have been investigating Trump and his team for 10 months... 'No Collusion'!

...while THERE IS EVIDENCE of crimes perpetrated by the Obama administration / holdovers and enough evidence of the illegal release of PROTECTED CLASSIFIED PERSONAL INFORMATION by the Obama administration to the 16 Intel Agencies.

Again, the false claims of 'collusion' knowingly being pushed by snowflakes is NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY EVICENCE, only pure, DELUSIONAL partisan, sore-loser, butt-hurt HATRED for Trump because Trump kicked Hillary's ass and won the Presidency!

---------------

There may be 'honor among THIEVES', but there is NO HONOR among the seditious, treasonous, lying Democrats / snowflakes.
So the investigations are over? If not then why not? And why did they go on for so long if there was ZERO evidence as you say?

2. Obama Oficials:

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

SUMMARY:

---------------

Wow, super meltdown.
Wow such a liar!
Let's take one of your lines:

This is the link to that copy below. You're such a freaking idiot.
Try looking at news from March 2017, putz. The investigation is ongoing.

NY Times: FBI Found No Evidence of Trump-Russia ... - Mediaite
www.mediaite.com/print/ny-times-fbi-found-no-evidence-of-trump-russia-connection/
Nov 1, 2016 - New York Times--April 23,2016. sammonica18 • 5 months ago. But then again the NYT missed the connection between its own reporter Walter ...

2. Obama Oficials:

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

SUMMARY:

---------------

So the investigations are over? If not then why not? And why did they go on for so long if there was ZERO evidence as you say?

He's full of shit. I randomly took his Item 3 and found it was from November 2016. He's lying.

2. Obama Oficials:

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

SUMMARY:

---------------

He's backing off of that now, too. Scrambled shit for brains, just like his Messiah the Giant Cheetoh.

2. Obama Oficials:

NONE
ZERO
ZIP
ZILCH
NADA!

SUMMARY:

---------------

He's backing off of that now, too. Scrambled shit for brains, just like his Messiah the Giant Cheetoh.
No, I'm just trying to get you to stop STALKING me.

Forum List

Back