Honest Vermont

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
we're trying as hard as everyone else around the country but we have a lot of debt. milk is five dollars a gallon, gas is going up... firewood for God's sake 350/cord...and the liberals are going after the farmers and businessmen creating the few new jobs we have.

did i say that milk is 5$ in a dairy state. that is sad.

vermont s debt - Google Search

sorry, i call them as i see them..

• Banned
we're trying as hard as everyone else around the country but we have a lot of debt. milk is five dollars a gallon, gas is going up... firewood for God's sake 350/cord...and the liberals are going after the farmers and businessmen creating the few new jobs we have.

State of Vermont Debt Clock

"we still have work to do....."

ya think' ?? :bye1:

Last edited:
Vermont used to be a state.

Now it's a sort of "statelet" in which a majority of voters cast their second ballot in each election after having first voted in New York.

MOST (though not all, not yet) Vermonters sold out at outrageous prices to those folks and moved to Florida where the tax situation is better and there are at least a few days with nice weather.

Damn, I think I paid 2.39 for the last gallon of milk I bought. And you burn firewood, the greenies up there ain't gonna like that, cut'n all those trees and a big carbon footprint.

• Banned
Vermont used to be a state.

Now it's a sort of "statelet" in which a majority of voters cast their second ballot in each election after having first voted in New York.

MOST (though not all, not yet) Vermonters sold out at outrageous prices to those folks and moved to Florida where the tax situation is better and there are at least a few days with nice weather.
we've been called the Pluto state, from time to time... :welcome:

• Banned

Damn, I think I paid 2.39 for the last gallon of milk I bought. And you burn firewood, the greenies up there ain't gonna like that, cut'n all those trees and a big carbon footprint.
that's true.... Vermont is where "global warming" comes to die. i've gone around with bernie on this. he believes in it, i don't know why... off the grid doesn't include iphones and drones...

Forum List

Back