Homosexuals should not be accepted into U.S. military forces.

The Pentagon and the United states government will be making a big mistake by allowing openly flamboyent homosexuals to serve in United States military forces.
Homosexuality in and of itself is a immoral criminal act.
The United States forces reputation will be tarnished globally by way of accepting homosexuals into their ranks. It is a big mistake. Countries where homosexuality is illegal can now look to bar U.S. military homosexual throops from their soil.

who cares if someone is gay or not serving in the military. A gay man or woman is just as capable as a straight one.

And why would someone who is gay go running around telling everyone "OH HEY I"M GAY" I mean why do that anyway?

I dunno. I've tried to have a normal conversation with a gay person (also lesbians) on a few occasions, no knowing about their sexuality, and not talking about anything remotely related to sexuality, and somehow they always tend to bring it up.

A lesbian once asked me if I was in to acting. I said "no, I think most actors are assholes." She took offense to that and replied "What are you? Straight? Gay?"

Maybe she thought I was poking fun at gays because a lot of actors are gay. But then sexuality isn't at the forefront of my thinking process in matters such as everyday conversation, so I don't read between the lines like that. You better believe there would be a lot of gays who would be in your face about it, just as there's a lot of gays in your face about it in the real world.

Yours was a 1 in a thousand situation.
Doesn't happen that way the other 999 times.

The Pentagon and the United states government will be making a big mistake by allowing openly flamboyent homosexuals to serve in United States military forces.
The United States forces reputation will be tarnished globally by way of accepting homosexuals into their ranks. It is a big mistake. Countries where homosexuality is illegal can now look to bar U.S. military homosexual throops from their soil.

Yo.......52 Types of Sleaze.........quick question for you sportcheck.........how many enlistments did YOU serve? None? Shut the fuck up then, you don't know shit about what you speak.

Barring gays from the soil of various countries? Won't happen. Why? Because there is a thing called the SOFA which is Status of Forces Agreement which EVERY nation that allows US Military on their shores has. Nothing is said of sexual behavior.

As far as saying that the Wikileaks guy got his stuff from a gay military member? Okay.....but you wanna explain about John Walker whose whole family (father and himself) were selling secrets to the Soviets? The Navy had to change a whole bunch of our procedures because of them. Does that mean we should ban white boys named Walker as well?

Oh yeah........speaking from experience as a servicemember who has experienced many deployments, wanna know what gets you through the night? Having someone to talk with about your family or SO back home, because when things aren't right back on the homefront, that person's performance at their job out in the field suffers quite a bit. Imagine what it's like when you're deployed with these people and everyone has pictures of their wife or SO, but the gay service members can't, because then they'd be kicked out.

Additionally, if the gays were able to serve openly, that would mean that their families back home would be able to use Ombudsman and other services that keep the families and SO's of people in touch with their servicemembers when they're away.

Oh.......as far as being looked down upon? Do you know that the only NATO country (of which we are a part of) that DOESN'T allow gays to serve is the US?

It's our enemies that don't allow gays to serve (you know.......Middle East countries). I mean shit.......even Israel allows gays to serve openly.

Tell ya what 52 Types of Sleaze, go enlist in the military, serve a full 4 year hitch and get discharged HONORABLY, then maybe your punk ass will have enough information to form a cogent opinion.

Until then douchebag? Fuck off you cowardly pussy.

It's not a ridiculous question at all....but if you wish to be touchy about it......well, go right ahead.

"How many conversations have you had with people who were gay and you never knew it cause they didn't bring it up?"

How about you try thinking about this question, and answering it. It's not only an illogical question, it is a retardedly illogical question. Non sequitur.

How many times has B seen A when B never knew it because A never revealed to B that is was in fact A?

How many times did I screw your boss, but not know it, because she never told me she was your boss?

No, it is not.....but if you feel better with silly dis-connected analogies, go right ahead.

I dunno. I've tried to have a normal conversation with a gay person (also lesbians) on a few occasions, no knowing about their sexuality, and not talking about anything remotely related to sexuality, and somehow they always tend to bring it up.

A lesbian once asked me if I was in to acting. I said "no, I think most actors are assholes." She took offense to that and replied "What are you? Straight? Gay?"

Maybe she thought I was poking fun at gays because a lot of actors are gay. But then sexuality isn't at the forefront of my thinking process in matters such as everyday conversation, so I don't read between the lines like that. You better believe there would be a lot of gays who would be in your face about it, just as there's a lot of gays in your face about it in the real world.
How many conversations have you had with people who were gay and you never knew it cause they didn't bring it up?

I'm going to look past the illogical nature of your question.

Ah, screw it: How can I make a quantifiable answer to your question? If I never knew they were gay, how could I know how many said conversations were had? Idiot!

Obviously, if I had a conversation with someone and the topic of sexuality wasn't brought up, I wouldn't know what that person's sexuality was. So in answer to your ridiculous question, there are probably countless people I have talked to who may or may not have been gay. It really doesn't matter to me. What does bother me is when someone has a chip on one's shoulder about it, and has to bring it up. If it does come up, it could at least be if that was somehow the topic of conversation.

If someone told you that YOU were an immoral human piece of shit for being gay or lesbian would you have "a chip" on your shoulder?
I find it amazing how far gays and lesbians advance professionally with so much ignorance still around.

How many conversations have you had with people who were gay and you never knew it cause they didn't bring it up?

I'm going to look past the illogical nature of your question.

Ah, screw it: How can I make a quantifiable answer to your question? If I never knew they were gay, how could I know how many said conversations were had? Idiot!

Obviously, if I had a conversation with someone and the topic of sexuality wasn't brought up, I wouldn't know what that person's sexuality was. So in answer to your ridiculous question, there are probably countless people I have talked to who may or may not have been gay. It really doesn't matter to me. What does bother me is when someone has a chip on one's shoulder about it, and has to bring it up. If it does come up, it could at least be if that was somehow the topic of conversation.

If someone told you that YOU were an immoral human piece of shit for being gay or lesbian would you have "a chip" on your shoulder?
I find it amazing how far gays and lesbians advance professionally with so much ignorance still around.

Maybe so. What about if someone is just having a conversation un-gay-related. Does that give the gay person free license to broadcast it, just in case?
I'm a veteran with a disability rating. In a casual conversation, you wouldn't know it because I don't bring it up. Some friends of mine were surprised to learn that after we got into a conversation about the military. I guess I just don't go around with a chip on my shoulder demanding special attention because of my status.

I once knew this amputee who had a prosthetic leg. He walked with such an unnoticeable limp that I didn't even realize it (he wore jeans). He brought up the fact that he was disabled. Kind of got offended when I told him I had no idea.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for some to believe that someone from the LGBT community could be patriotic and want to serve their country?
What other country on earth has such freedoms and liberties that (should) allow them to be who they want to be.
Anyone that has read more than 5 of my posts know that I'm a pretty far right wing Christian.
I don't agree with the lifestyle. I pray for my niece and grand daughter daily to realize that they are not living according to how we were created.
Besides that, it's between them and Him.
It doesn't affect how they do their jobs.
They're both in committed relationships. They're not out hitting on every female they bump in to.
If one of them wanted to serve, I'd be at their swearing in ceremony and boot camp graduation supporting them.
:salute:
Is it insecurity that causes people to have issues with this?
Pride? Ego? To think that they may be too attractive for a gay to be able to control their self around them???

I wonder how many gays or lesbians were killed on 911.
Does their orientation diminish the price they paid?

Yo.......52 Types of Sleaze.........quick question for you sportcheck.........how many enlistments did YOU serve? None? Shut the fuck up then, you don't know shit about what you speak.

Barring gays from the soil of various countries? Won't happen. Why? Because there is a thing called the SOFA which is Status of Forces Agreement which EVERY nation that allows US Military on their shores has. Nothing is said of sexual behavior.

As far as saying that the Wikileaks guy got his stuff from a gay military member? Okay.....but you wanna explain about John Walker whose whole family (father and himself) were selling secrets to the Soviets? The Navy had to change a whole bunch of our procedures because of them. Does that mean we should ban white boys named Walker as well?

Oh yeah........speaking from experience as a servicemember who has experienced many deployments, wanna know what gets you through the night? Having someone to talk with about your family or SO back home, because when things aren't right back on the homefront, that person's performance at their job out in the field suffers quite a bit. Imagine what it's like when you're deployed with these people and everyone has pictures of their wife or SO, but the gay service members can't, because then they'd be kicked out.

Additionally, if the gays were able to serve openly, that would mean that their families back home would be able to use Ombudsman and other services that keep the families and SO's of people in touch with their servicemembers when they're away.

Oh.......as far as being looked down upon? Do you know that the only NATO country (of which we are a part of) that DOESN'T allow gays to serve is the US?

It's our enemies that don't allow gays to serve (you know.......Middle East countries). I mean shit.......even Israel allows gays to serve openly.

Tell ya what 52 Types of Sleaze, go enlist in the military, serve a full 4 year hitch and get discharged HONORABLY, then maybe your punk ass will have enough information to form a cogent opinion.

You are the Pussy speaking up for the Queer Fags Mr. Not me.
You are the one supporting sexual deviancy, and homosexuality.!!
You queer supporters and Fags need to all be arrested.!!Removed from normal society.!!

You queer supporters and Fags need to all be arrested.!!Removed from normal society.!!

Let me appeal to your reason and common sense.
America was founded on protecting the rights of all citizens and especially the minorities someone, anyone, or everyone may despise the most.
Homosexuals are citizens of this great nation. If you or anyone is attempting to remove them or anyone seeking to protect their rights then you are the one that needs to leave.
You are not a true patriot and supporter of freedom.
Delta is ready when you are.

Hey, come on now. If you kick out the gooks, the next thing, you have to kick out the chinks, the spicks, the spooks and kikes. All that's gonna be left in here are a couple of brain-dead rednecks, and what fun would that be?

-- Adrian Cronauer

The Veterans of Foreign Wars issued a statement late Friday calling the Pentagon's report on the issue a "flawed survey instrument." VFW had previously stated its opposition to repealing the military ban, but the 2.1 million-member group has stopped short of calling for grassroots advocacy on the issue.

We reported last week that social conservatives have been leading the fight against repeal.

Now it appears that veterans, who could be influential on this issue, are also weighing in.

Congress.org - News : Vets group criticizes DADT report

The Veterans of Foreign Wars issued a statement late Friday calling the Pentagon's report on the issue a "flawed survey instrument." VFW had previously stated its opposition to repealing the military ban, but the 2.1 million-member group has stopped short of calling for grassroots advocacy on the issue.

We reported last week that social conservatives have been leading the fight against repeal.

Now it appears that veterans, who could be influential on this issue, are also weighing in.

Clarify that for me Ollie.
Are the for or against gays in the military?

Clarify that for me Ollie.
Are the for or against gays in the military?

I would say the VFW are against the repeal of DADT. The American Legion has not made any statements for or against as far as I know.

In which of these great United States?

52ndStreet said:
The United States forces reputation will be tarnished globally by way of accepting homosexuals into their ranks.
I don't know. After we brutally maul down a number of enemy soldiers, we can always have the gay guys teabag their corpses. Nothing is so humiliating to an opponent as being teabagged. I learned that on Halo. Which is like real military. In the future.

But if you're so against gays serving, perhaps you would volunteer your own services to dilute down their ranks? Yes, I think we should put a bigot on the front line in place of every gay serving. Great idea.

My point is homosexuality is a sexual deviancy. If we allow homosexuals to serve in the U.S. Armed forces, then other sexual deviants will also demand to be accepted into the United States military services.
Yes, that's always how it works. We let in people who like having consensual sex with other adults, and the next thing you know, the goat !#$@ers want to sign up too. I heard that happened in Massachusetts right after they legalized the gay. Next thing you know there will be a goat-@%^#er uprising rebellion, after they join forces with the gay and other deviants to take over the military entirely. We can't let that happen. You should enlist immediately.

Dude, go try and shut people up just because their opinion differs with yours somewhere else.

Oh... and how do like that... you accusing someone of being a BIGOT when it's YOUR behavior that's BIGOTED.
False. Opinions are not equal just because they're opinions. Some are much better than others. An opinion based on prejudice of a person's character that has nothing to do with you is a horrible and moronic one to hold. An opinion based on observing such bigotry is perfectly legitimate.

"How many conversations have you had with people who were gay and you never knew it cause they didn't bring it up?"

How about you try thinking about this question, and answering it. It's not only an illogical question, it is a retardedly illogical question. Non sequitur.
You think it's illogical because it went over your head. You pointed out situations in which the topic of conversation was the characteristic in question. The point he was trying to make is that you have NO CLUE how many people you've had conversations with who were gay but DID NOT bring it up. You can in fact replace the subject of your examples with just about anything. I can similarly say that when sports fans bring up sports, they're always bringing up sports and want to talk about it. In short: your argument was not valid. His question was purposely contradictory, to point out your error, which you missed.

I agree, and and on average they have higher salaries than straight people!

I don't agree with the lifestyle. I pray for my niece and grand daughter daily to realize that they are not living according to how we were created.
How we were created? What part of us is in his image? Was it the penis? Pray for your own better understanding of this topic. Your family sounds like they're doing just fine without your prayer. Or better yet, spend the same amount of time on education instead.

You'll make better points if you don't need to resort to second grade slurs, child.

Ok, I am going to be rather lengthy, considering where I am in my life and what my future is, and how it is affected by this change:

First off, buddy, I don't care what anyone thinks about anyone else, what matters is the facts and the law. I honestly, do not care. I have my opinion, but frankly, it doesn't matter in the military so I am leaving it at the door. Here is what I plan to do: NOTHING. I do not care if your heterosexual, homosexual, homosapien, bisexual, trisexual, omnisexual, dinotopian, mystiopian, etc...

Now you ask, why don't I care? Well, first off, I am a glad adherer to the Heterosexual community, and guess what? That isn't going to change, because that is just part of being the Cain. I am comfortable with who I am, and guess what? No one can make me uncomfortable, cause I avoid crap like that. Now I must admit, this is going to be awkward, but guess what? Life goes on.

This doesn't mean Gays can just now join, I am gonna break the ice, people homosexuals are EVERYWHERE. They are in front of you, walking to you, walking from you, behind you [humor]. Get over it.

I am a Christian, and I do not believe it is correct, and I believe it is a sin, but I am not going to bash people, cause guess what? Matthew 7:1, "Judge not that ye be not judged." Honestly, to most people I am just as simple in everything. If you believe my religion is wrong, ok, glad for you. If you think I should die, alrighty then. Their are people who would challenge my Christianity cause I have this stance, well, guess what? Good Luck, cause if its God vs You, I am putting my faith in God buddy.

Look, I must admit, it bothers me somewhat that Homosexuals are so rapidly a growing trend, at least thats what it appears to me, but I cannot change that, and I do not really care. Their are enough heterosexual females that I have good chances of finding someone to settle down with, if I live to do that, that is. Honestly, I am happy for anyone who wants to serve the US of A, and if their gay, eh, everyone has a philosophy.

Now, I have my limits. I won't stand for a guy/girl to wave in my face their gay. At that point I would say "Shut up, cause no one really cares." Sorry, harsh, but its the truth.

I am glad this topic came up, cause my recruiter, and my fellow DEP'ers (Delayed Entry Programers) are spazzing out, and I just told them how I seen it. Everytime I think of homosexuals and the military I always think of 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" the shower scene I hope is not repeated in my case haha.

Ollie, do you respect the opinions of the soldiers in the field more than the VFW?
You have to make a choice here Ollie. You have to side with the soldiers in the field over the VFW and you know it.

Ollie, do you respect the opinions of the soldiers in the field more than the VFW?
You have to make a choice here Ollie. You have to side with the soldiers in the field over the VFW and you know it.

NO I don't. I will side with the law. I disagree with repealing DADT. And if there were a vote I would vote against repealing it. As I have written to both of my senators and the White house telling them my views. That's all I can do. However the VFW is a very large organization, You can bet that a few politicians will take note of anything they endorse or come out against. I wished the American Legion and Am Vets would join them in opposing the repeal.

Look, I must admit, it bothers me somewhat that Homosexuals are so rapidly a growing trend...
I doubt it's more prevalent now than any other time in history. It's just that fewer gays are hiding their sexuality than before.

Eh, I just see so many people in high school coming out of the "closet" although I have found myself asking "Why in a closet in the first place?"

You think it's illogical because it went over your head. You pointed out situations in which the topic of conversation was the characteristic in question. The point he was trying to make is that you have NO CLUE how many people you've had conversations with who were gay but DID NOT bring it up. You can in fact replace the subject of your examples with just about anything. I can similarly say that when sports fans bring up sports, they're always bringing up sports and want to talk about it. In short: your argument was not valid. His question was purposely contradictory, to point out your error, which you missed.
Did you graduate grade school?

Unless someone is flamboyantly gay, there's really no way of knowing they are gay unless they bring it up. It's not a matter of something going over my head. My argument is perfectly valid.

If someone is not wearing fan clothes for a sports team, and doesn't bring up their favorite sports team, how the fuck am I supposed to know that person is a sports fan? Am I supposed to have sportsdar or something?

More to the point, if someone is not obviously gay, and doesn't bring up the fact that they are gay, I will not know that they are gay unless they tell me. The question is therefore illogical. If I talk to 100 people in a week, and not one of them mentions their sexuality, how the hell can I give an answer as to how many of those 100 people are gay?

Don't bother answering that last question. You are too retarded to admit that you are wrong.

Forum List

Back