Homosexuality might be linked to higher Intelligence

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Coming from the Cambridge university obviously you have to pay to get the full view.

I think there are different types of homosexuals, there is certainly a type who is rich, and intelligent and succesful, but there are types who struggle or who are mentally unwell as well... who suffer etc... I have nothing against homos, they should be free to live how they want

Tell Auntie Luiza all about it .The recurring themes of Nazi paraphanalia and repressed homosexuality .The link is bigger and more common than you might realise .

Coming from the Cambridge university obviously you have to pay to get the full view.

I think there are different types of homosexuals, there is certainly a type who is rich, and intelligent and succesful, but there are types who struggle or who are mentally unwell as well... who suffer etc... I have nothing against homos, they should be free to live how they want
It's a fluff piece meant to sound good...

Intelligence is a huge misnomer....meaning the title is saying its bovine excrement.

True papers with real facts discuss post secondary educations and tertiary degrees in STEM fields.
Because you have to have the aptitude to earn these degrees and succeed in the career fields. Even though it was written by someone at Cambridge...it's still a fluff, highly flawed article.

Junk science is everywhere lately....I don't know why there seems to be an explosion of it when there is a desperate need for real science and scientific methods. All the publications seem to be publishing this crap too....even the Lancet seems to have fallen prey lately to agenda publishing. Even those respected scientists who regularly publish weekly blogs in the Lancet are shocked and appalled and understandably angry with their own reputations being slandered in such a manner. (Resumes are important in research...if you do fluff or junk science you do not get to do real funded research anymore)

I think there are different types of PEOPLE, there is certainly a type who is rich, and intelligent and succesful, but there are types who struggle or who are mentally unwell as well... who suffer etc... I have nothing against PEOPLE, they should be free to live how they want

They are just PEOPLE Of course there are different types . Dhaaaaa!

I think there are different types of PEOPLE, there is certainly a type who is rich, and intelligent and succesful, but there are types who struggle or who are mentally unwell as well... who suffer etc... I have nothing against PEOPLE, they should be free to live how they want

They are just PEOPLE Of course there are different types . Dhaaaaa!
Of course they are people but the study specifically links homosexuality with higher intelligence. Do you have any opinion?

I guess that means you ain't gay then.

Do you fully accept the science that tells us factually that whiteness and Asianness are linked to higher intelligence?

It may be that gays have a higher IQ, though the study you link seem to be pretty superficial and aimed at a specific result.

Gays in surveys tend to be more successful financially. But that may be due to the fact that more financially successful people are more willing to come out as gay.

Do you fully accept the science that tells us factually that whiteness and Asianness are linked to higher intelligence?

It may be that gays have a higher IQ, though the study you link seem to be pretty superficial and aimed at a specific result.

Gays in surveys tend to be more successful financially. But that may be due to the fact that more financially successful people are more willing to come out as gay.
I do neither accept nor reject it I inform you and write a short thought of it and im not really pro gay I link sexual perversion to elites historically it also seems that way to me orgies were a elite thing

Of course they are people but the study specifically links homosexuality with higher intelligence. Do you have any opinion?
Yes I have an opinion. My opinion is that this sort of emphasizes differences between gays and others and is not useful beyond narrowly define academic purpose. To post it here is divisive and contributes to the perception of gays being “those other people” despite the positive characteristic of intelligence. And the fact that you had to work a reference to mental illness into your OP makes me all the more suspicious of your motives

Yes I have an opinion. My opinion is that this sort of emphasizes differences between gays and others and is not useful beyond narrowly define academic purpose. To post it here is divisive and contributes to the perception of gays being “those other people” despite the positive characteristic of intelligence. And the fact that you had to work a reference to mental illness into your OP makes me all the more suspicious of your motives
Queers are sick in the head.

Forum List

Back