Homosexual (Transexual?) Pedophile TSA Agent Molests Little White Boy at Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
His laptop set off the explosive detection equipment so he was checked to make sure that he wasn't carrying anything else.

Stupid fake news.....or at the very least, leaving out a very important fact.

Mother ‘Livid’ Over ‘Horrifying’ TSA Pat-Down of Her Son with Special Needs

ABC affiliate WFAA received a statement from the TSA defending the procedure, which was in response to “an alarm of the passenger’s laptop.” They also stated that the family was detained for about 45 minutes, less than the hour-plus estimate given by Williamson, including the time it took to search three carry-on items and discuss the screening.

The fact that he was a young boy, or special needs, played no role in this. The fact that his laptop showed positive for explosives did.

Why not report the WHOLE story? Why just post a video of the patdown with no relevant facts? What makes him "creepy?" Because hes doing his job to try to keep explosives off of YOUR god damn plane that YOU might be flying on? The fact that we KNOW Isis is putting explosives on children nowadays, pat that little fucker down. If they don't like it, oh well. His damn laptop tested positive, screen the shit out of him. A little white, special needs boy would be a PERFECT place to hide explosives, who would want to pat him down? The pat down was witnessed by the mother and two police officers. I'm pretty sure if molestation would have taken place, an arrest would have happened. Not many people are man enough to molest a child in front of two cops.

If that's "creepy" now, then creepy on! For once, thank you TSA for doing your job and trying to keep us safe. I'd rather screen 100,000 innocent kids who aren't carrying anything on a plane than allow a single child laden with explosives onto one.

Last edited:
I traveled to NYC two years ago and had no problems going through security, all the other trips I took before 9/11 I was always searched, what's up with that?

His laptop set off the explosive detection equipment so he was checked to make sure that he wasn't carrying anything else.

ABC affiliate WFAA received a statement from the TSA defending the procedure, which was in response to “an alarm of the passenger’s laptop.” They also stated that the family was detained for about 45 minutes, less than the hour-plus estimate given by Williamson, including the time it took to search three carry-on items and discuss the screening.

The fact that he was a young boy, or special needs, played no role in this. The fact that his laptop showed positive for explosives did.

Why not report the WHOLE story? Why just post a video of the patdown with no relevant facts? What makes him "creepy?" Because hes doing his job to try to keep explosives off of YOUR god damn plane that YOU might be flying on? The fact that we KNOW Isis is putting explosives on children nowadays, pat that little fucker down. If they don't like it, oh well. His damn laptop tested positive, screen the shit out of him. A little white, special needs boy would be a PERFECT place to hide explosives, who would want to pat him down? The pat down was witnessed by the mother and two police officers. I'm pretty sure if molestation would have taken place, an arrest would have happened. Not many people are man enough to molest a child in front of two cops.

If that's "creepy" now, then creepy on! For once, thank you TSA for doing your job and trying to keep us safe. I'd rather screen 100,000 innocent kids who aren't carrying anything on a plane than allow a single child laden with explosives onto one.

It's never a surprise to see LIbErals defending sexual predators.

The vid was on the news a while ago. The sick fuck needs to be fired and charged, along with it's supervisor and any other law enforcement officer who stood around and watched this gimp feel up the kid.

^^^ Amen to that! If you are not going to put a stop to whatever is happening, prepare to go down with the perpetrator.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

You think a search is sexual predation?

Some folks are seeing what they want to see in the video IMO.

Looked like a proper pat-down to me though and warranted given the laptop alert.
Yep, some people seem to get a pleasure high just from being outraged over something.

Fortunately we've got MindWars working 16 hour shifts to feed us outrage-ammo, in fact I'm surprised he wasn't on top of this outrageous tragedy with a thread before snouter. Could it be the cagey veteran is slipping at this point in his career? Will MindWars be usurped at chief poster of poorly sourced bullshit by an younger upstart thread starter who has been training in the rain?

I saw coverage about this on the news last night. In my opinion, there was nothing legal about what was done to that kid. If I remember right, when the film was shown, his pants were tugged at like three different times. Them "guards" need to be arrested and the mom should be given her air fare money back because this whole mess made her and her boy miss their flight.

God bless you and him and his mom always!!!

Holly

Apparently Snouter doesn't think white boys should get treated like this.

White boys matter.

LOL

I am surprised that Snouter also didn't claim that the TSA officer was a Muslim and a Liberal- going for the perfect Contard labeling.

Me a liberal? LOLOLOL

3820151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back