Homosexual suicides. Proves homosexuality is form of mental illness.

Homos live a sad and disease ridden life of self humiliation.

So it's logical that many would choose suicide as a form of escape.

You have the audacity to use the word 'logical' in a highly illogical post! Now that's funny, Sunni. :cuckoo:

Like this poster said, " Homos live a sad and disease ridden life of self humiliation"
and I might add, they engage in a unsanitary, feces encrusted, sexually demented act,
that can be compared to beastiality, zooarostism. That is very unhealthy, and grotesque
in its overall scope. Totally outside any sense of human decency or normalcy.

I guess when they think about what it is that they are actually engaging in, they have no other choice but to commit suicide. Who could live with themselves after continued homosexual acts. Homosexuality has to be one of the sickest things people can engage
in. Biological insanity.!!:razz:

You have the audacity to use the word 'logical' in a highly illogical post! Now that's funny, Sunni. :cuckoo:

Like this poster said, " Homos live a sad and disease ridden life of self humiliation"
and I might add, they engage in a unsanitary, feces encrusted, sexually demented act,
that can be compared to beastiality, zooarostism. That is very unhealthy, and grotesque

I guess when they think about what it is that they are actually engaging in, they have no other choice but to commit suicide. Who could live with themselves after continued homosexual acts. Homosexuality has to be one of the sickest things people can engage

No! The sickest thing anyone can engage in is the rancid bigotry demonstrated by slimeballs like you.

No! The sickest thing anyone can engage in is the rancid bigotry demonstrated by slimeballs like you.

Why do you think he can't get a date! Who would want to hook up with the likes of him!:lol:

I stated time and time again, that homosexuals that commit suicide indicates that homosexuality is a form of mental illness.

It is not bullying or any other form of emotional attack on homosexuals, put the mere fact that they engage in a lifstyle that is abnormal, and thus leads to abnormal thoughts about
hurting themselves with the act of suicide.

Homosexuality must be criminalized, for the safety others, and for the homosexuals own safety.:razz:
62.8% of male homosexuals attempt suicide.!!PsyCONTENT Home - Main

so suicides in the military prove that the military is a form of mental illness?

I stated time and time again, that homosexuals that commit suicide indicates that homosexuality is a form of mental illness.

It is not bullying or any other form of emotional attack on homosexuals, put the mere fact that they engage in a lifstyle that is abnormal, and thus leads to abnormal thoughts about

Homosexuality must be criminalized, for the safety others, and for the homosexuals own safety.:razz:

so suicides in the military prove that the military is a form of mental illness?

Oh, don't go trying to use logic on 52nd street. It hurts his head.

Oh, don't go trying to use logic on 52nd street. It hurts his head.

Ya I know he tried to get me to come to NY to dance in a club for him. But I really should not talk of that.

Please stop using words you don't understand. You are in no position to speak on the health aspects of topic on which you don't have any working knowledge. I've already definitively proven you wrong in this thread. There's no need for you to continue exhibiting your fear in things you don't understand.

Pure unadulterated horse crap. Also that 62.8% figure is ridiculous with no empirical data to support it. Wow, when you want to make an ass of yourself you really go all out!

The percentage quote is from documented suicide attempts.
Homosexuals do attempt to commit suicide more so than the heterosexual general
population.

Not according to newer, more precise, studies.

This sad abnormal life that homosexuals live, must not be integrated into normal heterosexual society. We must move to see homosexuality for what it really is , a mental illness.! We must move to criminalize homosexuals and homosexual acts.
They are not normal. We must remove homosexuality from our society, as other
countries have.!!:razz:

265474370v7_480x480_Front.jpg

""you're not normal. we should criminalize you, as other countries have""

stupidity, perhaps you cannot help. ignorance is avoidable.

a persons sexual orientation is as fixed as the color of his eyes.

If people killed themselves because they were teased, we would all be dead.

""you're not normal. we should criminalize you, as other countries have""

stupidity, perhaps you cannot help. ignorance is avoidable.

a persons sexual orientation is as fixed as the color of his eyes.
First: that's not actually true. Sexuality has some wiggle room. Second: you're not making any point whatsoever about my quote. Third: it looks like you don't understand the context of the quote. Perhaps you should read the post before it, then return to it.

If people killed themselves because they were teased, we would all be dead.
The issue is not IF people get teased they bridge jump, but HOW MUCH.

Simple.

Homosexuals are mentally ill.

Mentally ill people attempt suicide more often than normal people.

Thus, it stands to reason that homos are more prone to suicide than straight people.

Thus, I make a valid post, and my point has been scientifically proven.

Thus you make a post which proves what a disingenuous moron you are.

suicides are more cause by pressures from things in ones life mental retards seldom commit suicide

Forum List

Back