Homosexual marriage

However....you have failed to tell me how two dudes bumping uglies or two chicks chowing box are violating your rights.

The Bass has never said two faggots having sex is violating his rights, what the Bass said was that two gays marrying violates the sacrament of marriage, marriage is a sacred act whereby a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife and the two become one flesh. To change this sacred act by bending to the will and pressure of militant gay activists and their far left leaning co-conspirators is defilement. This is the main reason why militant faggot activists mostly target churches and religious people and their harrassment interferes with people's freedom of religion

That is your religious based interpretation of what ""Marriage" is. To me....marriage means...."two joined to become one" plus whatever agreement they have set up as far as vows and such.

The fact is.....you hate gays. And because of that....you dont want them around....at all.

For every group...there are acttivists.

I am a 2nd amendment activist......not all gun owners are though. There are gay activists too....not all gays are "Militant" activists.

Like I've said before.....if gays want to have freedom to do what they please....they should de-politicize marriage....that should be there goal.

In fact....the more things we de-politicize...the more freedoms all of us will have. But that will sadly not occur....because to many rely on there Nanny government to help them...and the government will always fail them...always.

They would de-politicize it if it was about freedom.

But it isn't. It's about repression of the majority by a minority, and that's why they keep it political.

I am also 100% for the 2nd Amendment.

But last time I looked, there wasn't a Faggot Amendment

How bout section 1 of the 14th amendment???

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Didn't see the words; faggot, sodomite, gay, queer, lesbian, fudge packer, homo, or pervert, anywhere in the 14th Amendment.

But these sick faggots already get due process and equal protection of the laws, just like everone else.

The Bass has never said two faggots having sex is violating his rights, what the Bass said was that two gays marrying violates the sacrament of marriage, marriage is a sacred act whereby a man leaves his mother and father and clings to his wife and the two become one flesh. To change this sacred act by bending to the will and pressure of militant gay activists and their far left leaning co-conspirators is defilement. This is the main reason why militant faggot activists mostly target churches and religious people and their harrassment interferes with people's freedom of religion

That is your religious based interpretation of what ""Marriage" is. To me....marriage means...."two joined to become one" plus whatever agreement they have set up as far as vows and such.

The fact is.....you hate gays. And because of that....you dont want them around....at all.

For every group...there are acttivists.

I am a 2nd amendment activist......not all gun owners are though. There are gay activists too....not all gays are "Militant" activists.

Like I've said before.....if gays want to have freedom to do what they please....they should de-politicize marriage....that should be there goal.

In fact....the more things we de-politicize...the more freedoms all of us will have. But that will sadly not occur....because to many rely on there Nanny government to help them...and the government will always fail them...always.

They would de-politicize it if it was about freedom.

But it isn't. It's about repression of the majority by a minority, and that's why they keep it political.

Yeah....I know. But that applys to those that choose to take a political approach.....because their party rules by means of fear.

The lefties use the fear to further there agenda...and there agenda is control. If they control religion....they have major power.

If the gays want to help themselves....perhaps they should take a different approach.

Didn't see the words; faggot, sodomite, gay, queer, lesbian, fudge packer, homo, or pervert, anywhere in the 14th Amendment.

But these sick faggots already get due process and equal protection of the laws, just like everone else.

Did you miss the word "ALL" persons?? Or are you that stupid??

By trying not to control religion. I don't think anyone argues that we don't have freedom of religion.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside".

That is the only sentence where "All" applies or is mentioned.

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside".

That is the only sentence where "All" applies or is mentioned.

So....you found it!!! Hooray for you....I thought maybe you were blind.

You read out of it what you want......the constitution is far more powerfull than your homophobia.....and as much as I defend the 2A.....all of it is important. In fact.....I try to tell gays all the time to arm themselves against hate crimes from people not too far from your type of mentality.

There is no need for derogatory language like that

Once again,

The word "All" only applied to the issues presented in that one sentence.

Not the whole paragraph.

"All" persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside".

Once again,

The word "All" only applied to the issues presented in that one sentence.

Not the whole paragraph.

"All" persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside".

It says "all" persons are citizens....and "person" and "citizen" is used throughout the whole section.

You need help.......You sound like Clinton debating over what the fuck "Is" means.....except this is way worse.

I fully believe in one's right to suicide as well....... *wink* ....*wink*

What does gay marriage have to do with a bundle of twigs?

Basically you wish to deem gays as sub-human.....and that is quite Nazi-esque of you.

Although faggots are genetically humans.

Their lifestyle and sexual proclivities are sub-human.

Where as you are genetically sub-human and your lifestyle and opinions rival Satan. :evil:

Yeah....atleast Satan hates everyone equally.....hey...that kinda sounds like me.

Maybe I'm Satan.......:eek:

Forum List

Back