Homosexual marriage very unethical.

God created homosexuality? Thats the biggest bunch of BS the Bass has ever heard. Homosexuality is a willful behavior unless you can prove that some uncontrolable thing makes a man want to put his penis in another man's anus. These people do have a choice, what you are saying is that essentially no one has any control over their behavior, thats bogus.
How do you know that God did not create homosexuality? God created everything right? Then God created homosexuality.

Just because you don't like homosexual behavior, does not mean that it is a choice or unnatural.

It isn't homosexual behavior in the same sense that homosexual humans are doing, so no it isn't homosexual behavior. Animals of the same species kill and eat each other, will you say that human cannibals are also justified in their behavior?

I could not answer that. Perhaps serial killers exist to thin the herd. I know that was a bad analogy, but the point is that you cannot pretend to know the intentions of God. The human animal is very complex, physically and psychologically. There is much we do not understand.

You act as though you are speaking from fact, and you are not. You are speaking from opinion. Are you basing that opinion on the Bible or some warped talking head on Fox News?

How do you know that God did not create homosexuality? God created everything right? Then God created homosexuality.

Just because you don't like homosexual behavior, does not mean that it is a choice or unnatural.

We know God didn't create homosexuality because he created Adam and Eve, thats freaking obvious. Humans acquired free will and began to do as we please, so quit blaming God for an abomination.

We know God didn't create homosexuality because he created Adam and Eve, thats freaking obvious. Humans acquired free will and began to do as we please, so quit blaming God for an abomination.

and animals were sent two by two into an ark... but they exhibit homosexual behavior, too....

you think G-d makes mistakes? oh ye of little faith.

You a basing your argument on a myth in a dead book? Were you around when God allegedly created Adam and Eve? Was anyone?

No, they were not. No one was around to hear God say "Let there be light." And yet you blindly believe that myth?

Your argument is weak and your lack of logical reference is showing.

You lose this one.

and animals were sent two by two into an ark... but they exhibit homosexual behavior, too....

you think G-d makes mistakes? oh ye of little faith.

so are you saying being gay is a mistake.....

animals eat their young as well.....

anyway....

if you believe god created everything ....fine.....but to imply she micromanages it would be a stretch....

so are you saying being gay is a mistake.....]

nope... our friend charlie bass called them an abomination. personally, i think that kind of pathetic hatred is an abomination.

animals eat their young as well.....

anyway....

if you believe god created everything ....fine.....but to imply she micromanages it would be a stretch....

i'm not the one pretending that G-d would ever hate his own children for what they're born. that, again, would be mr. bass who thinks he knows G-d's mind.

nope... our friend charlie bass called them an abomination. personally, i think that kind of pathetic hatred is an abomination.
i'm not the one pretending that G-d would ever hate his own children for what they're born. that, again, would be mr. bass who thinks he knows G-d's mind.

so then .... god did not make a mistake ... she meant for there to be gay folk ..... ?

see i don't believe that if there is a god .... that she gives a damn one way or the other .....

so then .... god did not make a mistake ... she meant for there to be gay folk ..... ?

see i don't believe that if there is a god .... that she gives a damn one way or the other .....

well, i don't pretend to know the intent of the powers of the universe. but i pretty much agree with your conclusion which is why I think the anti-gay haters should lighten up, get a life and worry about their own lives.... you know, that whole troublesome judge not lest they be judged thang. :eusa_angel:

well, i don't pretend to know the intent of the powers of the universe. but i pretty much agree with your conclusion which is why I think the anti-gay haters should lighten up, get a life and worry about their own lives.... you know, that whole troublesome judge not lest they be judged thang. :eusa_angel:

yes i wish the gay activists would do the same.....

The Bass stated that homosexuality is an abomination as per stated in the Bible and your Jewish Torah by God so don't accuse the Bass of hatred with your ultra-liberal thinking. If the Bass is espousing hatred by stating what the Bible says so is God because its His words the Bass quotes from.

You a basing your argument on a myth in a dead book? Were you around when God allegedly created Adam and Eve? Was anyone?

No, they were not. No one was around to hear God say "Let there be light." And yet you blindly believe that myth?

Your argument is weak and your lack of logical reference is showing.

You lose this one.

The Bass never loses anything, your argument is weak, attacking religion and not the issue at hand, thats called a strawman argument. Fact remains, marrige has always been a sacred ceremony in which a man leaves his parents and clings to his wife and becomes one flesh, it was never meants for two people of the same sex and the rules should not be bent for same sex fetish people who want to force their sinful lifestyle on people.

The Bass never loses anything, your argument is weak, attacking religion and not the issue at hand, thats called a strawman argument. Fact remains, marrige has always been a sacred ceremony in which a man leaves his parents and clings to his wife and becomes one flesh, it was never meants for two people of the same sex and the rules should not be bent for same sex fetish people who want to force their sinful lifestyle on people.

The Bible says nothing about same sex marriage - show me where it does.

Thats the thing that sodomites and their well wishers fail to understand, willful homosexual behavior, not so-called "orientation" is what defines homosexuality. Its hard to believe that any man could be born wanting to put his penis in another man's anus for sexual pleasure thats why the orientation argument fails, IMO.

The flight from logic in the above statement is breathtaking, Charlie.

If it is hard for you to believe that anyone could want to engage in homosexual behavior, why do you suppose people engage in homsexual liasons?

Just to be sinful?

Thats the thing that sodomites and their well wishers fail to understand, willful homosexual behavior, not so-called "orientation" is what defines homosexuality. Its hard to believe that any man could be born wanting to put his penis in another man's anus for sexual pleasure thats why the orientation argument fails, IMO.

Couldn't you say the same thing about hetero behavior? That the only proof of it is the acting on it...

You seem to think homosexuality is a socialized response. Do you think heterosexuality is also a socialized response?

The flight from logic in the above statement is breathtaking, Charlie.

If it is hard for you to believe that anyone could want to engage in homosexual behavior, why do you suppose people engage in homsexual liasons?

Just to be sinful?

They do it because they love the pleasure of homosexual sex, thats why they do it, not because of some fake sexual "orientation".

Couldn't you say the same thing about hetero behavior? That the only proof of it is the acting on it...

You seem to think homosexuality is a socialized response. Do you think heterosexuality is also a socialized response?

Heterosexuality is natural, otherwise you wouldn't be here.

Forum List

Back