Homosexual marriage very unethical.

Just what does homosexuality have to do with you, though?

I don't believe in God, therefore, your religious beliefs mean nothing.

Infertile heterosexual couples cannot procreate eithor, yet we still allow them to marry - why is that?
There is no evidence to suggest that homosexuals make worse parents than heterosexuals, so your argument is useless.

Once again, your religious beliefs apply only to YOU, not to me.

So the fact that you don't believe in God,I can assume then that you have no
Morals,and make your own laws and rules as you go along in your Godless,moral less life.So, anything Goes with you, and your kind.Murder,Rape,incest,Homosexuality,Beastiality,necrophilia,ect,ect.?.

Morals,and make your own laws and rules as you go along in your Godless,moral less life.So, anything Goes with you, and your kind.Murder,Rape,incest,Homosexuality,Beastiality,necrophilia,ect,ect.?.

I don't know if I believe in God, so guess I therefore only have some morals.

Necrophilia and homosexuality appeal to me best from the list you provided. Could you expand it a bit so I can see what my options are?

When you only provide 6 immoral acts to choose from, I feel like I am not getting the whole schmorgesbord.

Are you catching my mockery of you yet?

I don't know if I believe in God, so guess I therefore only have some morals.

Necrophilia and homosexuality appeal to me best from the list you provided. Could you expand it a bit so I can see what my options are?

When you only provide 6 immoral acts to choose from, I feel like I am not getting the whole schmorgesbord.

Are you catching my mockery of you yet?

Your not mocking me,your only exposing to the entire world that you condone
and accept these perverted insane acts.Your just destroying your own reputation,or whats left of it.

Your not mocking me,your only exposing to the entire world that you condone
and accept these perverted insane acts.Your just destroying your own reputation,or whats left of it.

Actually, I am doing both. I am showing to the world (or at least the 30 people on the board who coincidentally don't actually know my identity) that I accept these acts (why insane?), and I am mocking you. There is no reason to make this an either/or thing.

Actually, I am doing both. I am showing to the world (or at least the 30 people on the board who coincidentally don't actually know my identity) that I accept these acts (why insane?), and I am mocking you. There is no reason to make this an either/or thing.

Well, how would you classify your self and your posts?.I know I do not
accept Homosexuality,beastiality,necrophilia,rape or murder.But you say you
do.

Well, how would you classify your self and your posts?.I know I do not
accept Homosexuality,beastiality,necrophilia,rape or murder.But you say you
do.

Actually, based on my only lukewarm belief in the sweet ever after, I thought I was expected to engage in at least some strongly immoral activities. Only Christians get to be fully moral.

I wouldn't mind a broader list of immoral activities to choose from, but you keep just giving me these 5-6 options. Given the 5, I guess my first choice would be homosexuality, but I would really prefer it if you could give me a general lust or "covet thy neighbor's wife" option. That would be more appealing.

This is more mockery by the way. I just don't want you to miss it.

I don't know if an ect,ect is a crime but I do know that murder, rape, incest, beastiality and necrophilia are cimes in my jurisdiction, so no need to look to the heavens for guidance on those.

Homosexuality, well that's a matter of persuasion.

calm down before you blow (oops) a gasket, otay?

myself, I draw the line at necrophilia,etc,etc.?.

Are you an idiot?

Are you an idiot?

You should not ask a question, when one is directed towards you.
I am still waiting for a response,You say you don't believe in God,so
you have no personal restraints on your life.No Ten commandments to live by?., is this correct.Does anything go with you??.

Morals
,and make your own laws and rules as you go along in your Godless,moral less life.So, anything Goes with you, and your kind.Murder,Rape,incest,Homosexuality,Beastiality,necrophilia,ect,ect.?.

thats a pretty stupid assumption. Morals are not exclusive to dogma junkies. Believe it or not, you don't have a monopoly on morals and ethics. Not that you came across as any more intellectually inclined by the end of your goofy rant..

shouldnt you be holding a sign for Fred Phelps at some soldiers funeral, dude?

calm down before you blow (oops) a gasket, otay?

myself, I draw the line at necrophilia,etc,etc.?.

Clearly, none of you motherfuckers are fans of the band Cannibal Corpse

tombofthemutilatedcannibalcorpse_233848599.jpg

Anyone want to impress the shit out of me and tell me what 90's career making movie soundtrack this song can be found on?
[youtube]fTpQOZcNASw[/youtube]

thats a pretty stupid assumption. Morals are not exclusive to dogma junkies. Believe it or not, you don't have a monopoly on morals and ethics. Not that you came across as any more intellectually inclined by the end of your goofy rant..

shouldnt you be holding a sign for Fred Phelps at some soldiers funeral, dude?

Well with mentally shallow ,and teenage profane language used by you,I can tell you must be a high school drop out, or one of those bugged out Heavy Metal weridos.You sure come accorss as someone with no class at all.

Clearly, none of you motherfuckers are fans of the band Cannibal Corpse

tombofthemutilatedcannibalcorpse_233848599.jpg

Anyone want to impress the shit out of me and tell me what 90's career making movie soundtrack this song can be found on?
[youtube]fTpQOZcNASw[/youtube]

NO, only an weirdo, metal head nut case like you would be a fan of Cannibal corpse.

Well with mentally shallow ,and teenage profane language used by you,I can tell you must be a high school drop out, or one of those bugged out Heavy Metal weridos.You sure come accorss as someone with no class at all.

Do you REALLY want to talk about high school drop outs after posting such a butchered fucking post? Indeed, criticism from you about class is a compliment this side of your goofy statements this week. Enjoy your tryst as Fred Phelps's summer bible camp, ya dogma junkie.

NO, only an weirdo, metal head nut case like you would be a fan of Cannibal corpse.

HA!

yea, dude.. their fan base exponentially DWARFS anything in your bible thumper collection. It's cute to see you lash out though. Don't you just wish it were yesteryear when you could hang people like me from trees instead of having to read a reply like this? Go share some fag jokes with your white neighbors, dude, and try not to realize that every one of them remembers why your opinions are ironic as hell.

and feel free to "rock out" to whatever cheeseball shit that finds itself in your CD player.

Forum List

Back