Homosexual marriage very unethical.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say, for the State of California to legalize Homosexual marriage,I think is very wrong.

Marriage is a special union between a Man and a Woman,that results in the creation of a family ,with children,eventually being added to expand the family.This is what God instructed us to do in the Garden of Eden.

Homosexual marriage, does not allow for any creation of offspring or children.
Yes, many say they can adopt, and also have a family,but it can not compare
to a Male Female marriage relationship, that reproduces a biological offspring,or extension of the married male and female couple.

In closing, I must say,not only is a Homosexual marriage viewed as blasphemous, in the eyes of God, it is, I feel, highly unethical and sinfull.
America may be damed by God himself for this sacrilage.

I must say, for the State of California to legalize Homosexual marriage,I think is very wrong.

Marriage is a special union between a Man and a Woman,that results in the creation of a family ,with children,eventually being added to expand the family.This is what God instructed us to do in the Garden of Eden.

to a Male Female marriage relationship, that reproduces a biological offspring,or extension of the married male and female couple.

In closing, I must say,not only is a Homosexual marriage viewed as blasphemous, in the eyes of God, it is, I feel, highly unethical and sinfull.

Na--It's just another example of people who feel oppressed trying to change everything to make them feel equal. It never works but they try it anyway. God doesn't pick on nations because of what a few oddballs do.

I appreciate that you feel that way, but... I don't care. The country doesn't operate according to your personal and religious beliefs. Once again, its a shame that you are bent out of shape about it, but why should I give a shit about your opinion?

By the way, how did that whole Garden of Eden thing work out anyway?

I bet it will be a bitch for judges. When divorce time roles around how will they know who to screw over ? Hold it--is gay divorce even legal yet ? :lol:

I appreciate that you feel that way, but... I don't care. The country doesn't operate according to your personal and religious beliefs. Once again, its a shame that you are bent out of shape about it, but why should I give a shit about your opinion?

By the way, how did that whole Garden of Eden thing work out anyway?

Well, first of all, if they were Homosexuals in the Garden of eden,non of us would be here Today. Now do you give !@#$,about the situation?.Think about
it.If we all resorted to Homosexuality,the United States would eventually be
depopulated.

Well, first of all, if they were Homosexuals in the Garden of eden,non of us would be here Today. Now do you give !@#$,about the situation?.Think about
it.If we all resorted to Homosexuality,the United States would eventually be
depopulated.

There were only two people in the Garden of Eden. Perhaps they would have compromised?

Well then I will agree with you that we should not all be homosexuals until we have better equipped clinics to handle large-scale artificial insemination. I personally promise to hold off until that day, but then I may have to get me some dick.

In many countries outside of America, Homosexuality is a crime,punishable by
Death.Its Ten years in Prison, with hard labor, where Iam from in Jamaica.

Okay... countries that execute people for being gay are fucked up places to live. If you think that is fair, perhaps there are opportunities to immigrate to there.

Hard labor? Shouldn't it be something like interior design?

If you truly believe God will damn us all for allowing homosexuals to marry, then you must also believe that God will damn us all for the war in Iraq, for sending billions in taxpayer dollars to fund deaths squads (in places like Iraq, el Salvador, Afghanistan and so on), for allowing laws to be passed that favor the profits of big business while taking money away from the poor & working classes, for not showing compassion towards all religions, for allowing hom eless people to suffer, for allowing private industries to pollute our world and destroy our resources...shall I go on?

If you truly believe God will damn us all for allowing homosexuals to marry, then you must also believe that God will damn us all for the war in Iraq, for sending billions in taxpayer dollars to fund deaths squads (in places like Iraq, el Salvador, Afghanistan and so on), for allowing laws to be passed that favor the profits of big business while taking money away from the poor & working classes, for not showing compassion towards all religions, for allowing hom eless people to suffer, for allowing private industries to pollute our world and destroy our resources...shall I go on?

Don't be silly, there is nothing about industrial pollution in the Bible. It can't be wrong.

Maybe you should go back to Jamaica so you can enjoy their wonderful legal system.

To many people with Guns, in Jamaica, and I feel America has a better living satndard.

So are you a member of the Westborough Church? you sound like that. Is that your intent?

To many people with Guns, in Jamaica, and I feel America has a better living satndard.
And yet, you want to start speaking out against our freedom? You want us to imprison homosexuals while enjoying the life of Riley here?

Welcome to America. I think you should be here if you want, but don't start dictating to us what the laws should be or that they should mirror the F'd up country you came from when you yourself could not stand being there.

We are free here and we believe in the inalienable rights of the individual. You don't have to like homosexuality, nor do you have to believe that it is not a sin. But you cannot judge us when you come here to enjoy our society because it is the rights and equality (inherent in the same-sex marriage laws) that sets us apart from the rest of the world.

What's wrong is for the judiciary to usurp a law that was based on a referendum vote which is the will of the people. More tyranny of the minority compliments of the left.

What's wrong is for the judiciary to usurp a law that was based on a referendum vote which is the will of the people. More tyranny of the minority compliments of the left.

Why is it compliments of the Left? Yes, the Left by and large supports the outcome, but the majority of the justices were Republican appointees and we are talking here about the usurpation of legislative and popular authority. Shouldn't, in this case, it be compliments of the right?

Why is it compliments of the Left? Yes, the Left by and large supports the outcome, but the majority of the justices were Republican appointees and we are talking here about the usurpation of legislative and popular authority. Shouldn't, in this case, it be compliments of the right?
On the rare occasion that the right gets something correct they are immediately branded as leftists. It's really pretty funny.

Since when were Republicans on the right anymore? Especially California Republicans? The decison is decidedly a liberal one. The issue was forced by liberals.

Sounds like compliments of the left to me.

On the rare occasion that the right gets something correct they are immediately branded as leftists. It's really pretty funny.

The judiciary usurping the power of the legislature and the will of the people is gettign something right?

Fascist. You don't care about the Democratic process. Only that you get the results you desire. By whatever means.

Forum List

Back